Clearity (smokehead) xTV chi3f - mix :)
macollin Wrote:The skin looks great. Is there any way to customize the home screen without hacking up home.xml? For instance, I don't use the TV show functionality, so I was hoping to remove it.

Thanks.

Nevermind. I was able to modify this quite easily this weekend. I changed the TV Guide section to bring up the weather screen instead.

On another note, it appears the Cast section of the movie information screen isn't working. Anyone else having this problem? Mine just comes up blank.
Macollin, can you show me how to change the TV Show button? I don't have a need for the TV Show button, and would like to make it to show the weather, or those apps like DVD2Xbox, etc.

Thanks,

Bandgap
bandgap112 Wrote:Macollin, can you show me how to change the TV Show button? I don't have a need for the TV Show button, and would like to make it to show the weather, or those apps like DVD2Xbox, etc.

Thanks,

Bandgap

In Home.xml I just changed the onclick of TV Shows button (id 6) to the following:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Weather)</onclick>

If you want PM me your email address and I can send you my Home.xml. I also added a weather icon to the bottom left.
Forgot 2 other things:

-change the label to be 8: <label>8</label>
-make sure you make the same change for button id 26 as well.
any updates coming?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
I would like to know if anyone has a solution for Clearity when using dialog boxes and scripts.
Often, dialog boxes will have no background, so they are mixed in with text already on the screen. Also, the selector bar is invisible, so you actually have no idea what you have selected. This is the case for a majority of scripts that I use with Clearity (AMT, XBMC scripts, DLTV), and using the Scraper selections for content in XBMC. The LocateU script is impossible, you can't see any of the text explaining the controls!
It would be great if I could just change some png picture files in the skin to solve this problem, but I have no idea where to start.
Any ideas?

Changelog:
- 4:3 und 16:9 Volumebar fixed

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQ4N5KMH
Sorry i missed the 720p 1080p resolution Smile
I have only a 4:3 Screen Sad

http://rapidshare.com/files/46772314/Cle...05.7z.html
Good work guys.

Is there possibility to have 3D "coverflow" mode ?
Does anyone has a nice update / mod from this skin? Or a version with the weather icon in it?

thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clearity (smokehead) xTV chi3f - mix :)0