Noob Jailbreak Install Issue
I have just installed the Taig 9.2.1 jailbreak for my iPad and installed Cydia. However, I can't install iFile to run the Kodi .deb file, In downloads but then I get an error during install. Has anyone come across this type of issue before?
I don't know exactly why you can't install iFile, but here's something that I think might help resolve your problem. In fact, I've encountered the same before.
1. Refresh sources and try again
2. Try to delete Cydia from the app switcher, then reboot/respring and try to reinstall Cydia Installer. After reinstalling Cydia Installer, try to install iFile again.
Read carefully this guide on how to use Cydia
I think it would help you out.
(2016-04-03, 16:51)Shutts318ci Wrote: I have just installed the Taig 9.2.1 jailbreak for my iPad and installed Cydia. However, I can't install iFile to run the Kodi .deb file, In downloads but then I get an error during install. Has anyone come across this type of issue before?

I advice you to jailbreak your iPhone with Pangu jailbreak. It will help you to get cydia download for your device.
New to jailbreak here as well . Luckily I got an old iphone that is still running 9.2.1 off of a guy on Craiglist. The guide from iPhoneByte is very helpful,

Cydia is simply the tool for those ones who want to become advanced users with their iOS device. Yes, iOS does a good job. But with Cydia and jailbreak, you can take more advantage of the system to make your life a lot better.

Let’s take a long and detailed look at what you can benefit from Cydia and how to use this special ‘store’.

The benefits of Cydia and Jailbreaking

After jailbreaking, you have total control over your iPhone. You can add themes and widgets to customize the look of your device, you can add tweaks to supercharge it or install free games and apps. All these cool things are hosted on Cydia. So, Cydia can be termed as an iOS app store, but this app store exists outside of Apple’s reach.

Just like App Store, Cydia not only offers free stuff but it also has a lot of tweaks, themes or apps that will cost you a few bucks. Even if you are not ready to pay, you can still get the paid stuff for free from other Cydia sources. But I don’t encourage that. The developers work hard to make everything better and we should respect their work.Let’s move ahead with the tutorial.

If you have recently jailbroken your iPhone or iPad and are feeling confused with Cydia, don’t worry. You’re not alone. In fact, it can be a little daunting at first with many people, including me. The first time I jailbroke my first device, an iPhone 3G on iOS 4.x, I didn’t know about Cydia at all. Later on, I asked my friend to teach me how to play with it.

If you are like me in the past, I believe this guide will be helpful for you to get started.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob Jailbreak Install Issue0