• 113(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-08-25, 00:08)Kyselak Wrote:
(2016-08-25, 00:02)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-24, 23:02)Kyselak Wrote: Hi,

very nice MOD. Everything looks good, the only thing that's missing are the icons in the Home menu in the upper right corner "Sort - Ascending, Unwatched, Genres" for the Movies selection for example. All it shows is an empty square. I checked that everything is installed but I must have missed something, somewhere Confused

Any help is appreciated

Screenshot please.

https://postimg.org/image/xn17ba95r/

What widget do you use ? Custom menu item ? Default item ? (And full screenshot is better)
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-25, 00:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-25, 00:08)Kyselak Wrote:
(2016-08-25, 00:02)Guilouz Wrote: Screenshot please.

https://postimg.org/image/xn17ba95r/

What widget do you use ? Custom menu item ? Default item ? (And full screenshot is better)

I did not change anything - that I know of Wink
Hope these help:
https://postimg.org/image/hn4pa9mnn/
https://postimg.org/image/7ec84fylv/

Thanks again.
(2016-08-25, 00:25)Kyselak Wrote:
(2016-08-25, 00:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-25, 00:08)Kyselak Wrote: https://postimg.org/image/xn17ba95r/

Hope these help:

Thanks again.

You have change all, it's not default menu.

Or it's your menu from another skin. In this case you must reset home menu in skin settings.

You must define icons for items menu and for submenu items.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-25, 00:28)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-25, 00:25)Kyselak Wrote:
(2016-08-25, 00:12)Guilouz Wrote: What widget do you use ? Custom menu item ? Default item ? (And full screenshot is better)

Hope these help:

Thanks again.

You have change all, it's not default menu.

Or it's your menu from another skin. In this case you must reset home menu in skin settings.

You must define icons for items menu and for submenu items.

I see. The changes must have carried over from a previous skin.
Thanks for your help I will play around with the settings.Big Grin
(2016-08-24, 03:08)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-24, 01:17)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Guilouz, I had checked the change log but don't see any mention of the clear logos being removed.

You had made it to where the clear logos would appear with the hub widget and cycle through without having to click on the widget it self.

on the new update 1.5.6 I do not eve get clearlogos.

I have remove Webservice from Skin Helper Service for Artworks because in some cases, it return bad artworks. Just download all artworks with Artwork Download and Artworks will go back.

It's working :

Can you give me a starting point to look for the changes you made to deactivate the Skin Helper Service for Artworks so I can add it back? I really don't want to download all artwork because space is very limited on the Nexus Player. Although some artwork that was shown was wrong or not for a certain movie or tvshow it was mostly accurate and I was willing to live with some wrong artwork in order to save the space. Thanks.
(2016-08-25, 14:41)woodside Wrote:
(2016-08-24, 03:08)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-24, 01:17)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Guilouz, I had checked the change log but don't see any mention of the clear logos being removed.

You had made it to where the clear logos would appear with the hub widget and cycle through without having to click on the widget it self.

on the new update 1.5.6 I do not eve get clearlogos.

I have remove Webservice from Skin Helper Service for Artworks because in some cases, it return bad artworks. Just download all artworks with Artwork Download and Artworks will go back.

It's working :

Can you give me a starting point to look for the changes you made to deactivate the Skin Helper Service for Artworks so I can add it back? I really don't want to download all artwork because space is very limited on the Nexus Player. Although some artwork that was shown was wrong or not for a certain movie or tvshow it was mostly accurate and I was willing to live with some wrong artwork in order to save the space. Thanks.

You can download artworks, with or without webservice, artworks are cached, so use same space.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-25, 00:00)Guilouz Wrote: Yes only Kodi's related Windows. Nothing to see with your phone's notifications.

Oh, okay, I think we're having some sort of miscommunication Smile I think you're understanding it wrong, it's the other way around. (not kodi to phone but phone to kodi)
You see, my (android) phone calls the following code via kodi's JSON RPC every time I receive a notification on my phone itself

PHP Code:
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"GUI.ShowNotification","params":{"title":"<My Android Notification Title>","message":"<My Android Notification Message>"},"id":1

By disabling the kodi notification when in full screen, this stopped working. Sad

Can we pretty please, sugar on top, get this feature to hide the notifications while fullscreen as a configurable one? I would really like to disable it and rather not start editing the files myself each time you push out a new update..

Thank you in advance!
(2016-08-25, 21:11)Sazzyquinn Wrote:
(2016-08-25, 00:00)Guilouz Wrote: Yes only Kodi's related Windows. Nothing to see with your phone's notifications.

Oh, okay, I think we're having some sort of miscommunication Smile I think you're understanding it wrong, it's the other way around. (not kodi to phone but phone to kodi)
You see, my (android) phone calls the following code via kodi's JSON RPC every time I receive a notification on my phone itself

PHP Code:
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"GUI.ShowNotification","params":{"title":"<My Android Notification Title>","message":"<My Android Notification Message>"},"id":1

By disabling the kodi notification when in full screen, this stopped working. Sad

Can we pretty please, sugar on top, get this feature to hide the notifications while fullscreen as a configurable one? I would really like to disable it and rather not start editing the files myself each time you push out a new update..

Thank you in advance!

Done on last git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-25, 21:51)Guilouz Wrote: Done on last git Wink

Awesome! Thank you so much Smile
Is there some way to reorder or turn off any of the pre-configured widgets? I apparently need to use the pre-configured TV Show widgets, because if I use a custom thumb widget I can't show the episode image (only the show image), but I really don't want all the pre-configured widgets (or at least not in the order they appear).

Also, is there a way to have the show and episode text under the image for the show (like the original Estuary) instead of the banner?
Hey guys, trying out the Skin mod since I upgraded to Krypton an I am very pleased with the slick and clean interface. The only problem I recognized, is regarding the mediainfo flags. Lots of my movies show the 3D.png icon, but they aren't 3D. First I thought it's caused by a missing resolution icon or uncommon resolution, but usually it should work after checking the affected movies. On first look, e.g. movies with the following resolutions are affected:

480x288
1920x800
576x320

So basically, I cannot see a pattern why this happens. Anybody with a tip or suggestion?
(2016-08-26, 04:59)pkscout Wrote: Is there some way to reorder or turn off any of the pre-configured widgets? I apparently need to use the pre-configured TV Show widgets, because if I use a custom thumb widget I can't show the episode image (only the show image), but I really don't want all the pre-configured widgets (or at least not in the order they appear).

Also, is there a way to have the show and episode text under the image for the show (like the original Estuary) instead of the banner?

No, not possible but you can use Custom Widgets and configure as you like.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-26, 10:44)shorty1483 Wrote: Hey guys, trying out the Skin mod since I upgraded to Krypton an I am very pleased with the slick and clean interface. The only problem I recognized, is regarding the mediainfo flags. Lots of my movies show the 3D.png icon, but they aren't 3D. First I thought it's caused by a missing resolution icon or uncommon resolution, but usually it should work after checking the affected movies. On first look, e.g. movies with the following resolutions are affected:

480x288
1920x800
576x320

So basically, I cannot see a pattern why this happens. Anybody with a tip or suggestion?

Have you check filename of this movies ? If contains '3D', 3D flag is showing.

I have video in this resolution and I don't have this problem.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-26, 12:06)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-26, 10:44)shorty1483 Wrote: Hey guys, trying out the Skin mod since I upgraded to Krypton an I am very pleased with the slick and clean interface. The only problem I recognized, is regarding the mediainfo flags. Lots of my movies show the 3D.png icon, but they aren't 3D. First I thought it's caused by a missing resolution icon or uncommon resolution, but usually it should work after checking the affected movies. On first look, e.g. movies with the following resolutions are affected:

480x288
1920x800
576x320

You're right.

Emby for Kodi in Addon Mode passes not the actual filename but instead the movie id. Every movie with the wrong resolution icon has "3d" in the ID.

Examples Movie ID's: 0e886ee79a3d11e84ae6b683b688930b, 059465115789ec5e833d805b4e092e6e

What can I do to avoid this recognition, perhaps in Variables.xml? Perhaps @angelblue05 could also assist in this with a good suggestion. Thanks!
(2016-08-26, 13:26)shorty1483 Wrote:
(2016-08-26, 12:06)Guilouz Wrote:

480x288
1920x800
576x320

You're right.

Emby for Kodi in Addon Mode passes not the actual filename but instead the movie id. Every movie with the wrong resolution icon has "3d" in the ID.

Examples Movie ID's: 0e886ee79a3d11e84ae6b683b688930b, 059465115789ec5e833d805b4e092e6e

What can I do to avoid this recognition, perhaps in Variables.xml? Perhaps @angelblue05 could also assist in this with a good suggestion. Thanks!

Yes, this is the problem. I can remove it from variables if emby is installed but you will loose this functionnality with 3D flagging with filename.

Estuary MOD V2 
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36