• 158(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Seems like there is small issues with 1.6.6:

1- Seems like some translation does not work anymore ("system CPU usage" for exemple) probably because english has been changed

2- there is an overlap when you disable an home item if the text is larger than the place to display it:

3- if you use the context menu to disable an home item, once you choose "disable" then the context menu come back on screen one more time
Moanbag is in da place!
Please give us the option to change the home menu like it is was before. Don't like the new look at all.
(2016-11-09, 16:23)Gracus Wrote: Seems like there is small issues with 1.6.6:

1- Seems like some translation does not work anymore ("system CPU usage" for exemple) probably because english has been changed

2- there is an overlap when you disable an home item if the text is larger than the place to display it:

3- if you use the context menu to disable an home item, once you choose "disable" then the context menu come back on screen one more time

1 - Use latest french translation on git. I keep it up to date every time.

2 - Thanks. Fixed on git, not on repo yet.

3 - I do not have this issue.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-09, 18:20)Iceman360 Wrote: Please give us the option to change the home menu like it is was before. Don't like the new look at all.

Available on git, not on repo yet.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-09, 21:46)Guilouz Wrote:

1- was using french translation 10.0.0 from the link you gave me a week ago. I just try the one from repo and all work good now even if it is also 10.0.0

2- glad to help you

3- will try to reinstall kodi from scratch to find if something goes wrong on my kodi or if it is something from latest windows nightly
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-11-09, 23:44)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-11-09, 21:46)Guilouz Wrote:

1- was using french translation 10.0.0 from the link you gave me a week ago. I just try the one from repo and all work good now even if it is also 10.0.0

2- glad to help you

3- will try to reinstall kodi from scratch to find if something goes wrong on my kodi or if it is something from latest windows nightly

Yes, it's 10.0.0 to prevent overwrite by original translation.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-09, 15:25)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-11-09, 14:10)SirRickie Wrote:
(2016-11-09, 12:52)Guilouz Wrote: What build of Kodi do you use ? See some post on top, there is a solution to solve that.

I'm running Kodi17 - Setup-20161108-2a148ae. I've read and followed your post, but it does not update. Perhaps I should uninstall the MOD and reinstall it, but all my settings will be gone I guess ? What do you think ?

There is a bug on kodi windows that prevent you to update a skin that is in use

If that's your case:

-switch to stock estuary
-close kodi
-start kodi
-install MOD from repo

This way you should be good

Tnx, I followed your instructions, but it does not work. I also tried with uninstalling the repo and then installed again the MOD, but I cannot get it to 1.6.6. I guess the only solution is to uninstall Kodi and restart all over again ?
(2016-11-09, 23:50)SirRickie Wrote:
(2016-11-09, 15:25)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-11-09, 14:10)SirRickie Wrote: I'm running Kodi17 - Setup-20161108-2a148ae. I've read and followed your post, but it does not update. Perhaps I should uninstall the MOD and reinstall it, but all my settings will be gone I guess ? What do you think ?

There is a bug on kodi windows that prevent you to update a skin that is in use

If that's your case:

-switch to stock estuary
-close kodi
-start kodi
-install MOD from repo

Tnx, I followed your instructions, but it does not work. I also tried with uninstalling the repo and then installed again the MOD, but I cannot get it to 1.6.6. I guess the only solution is to uninstall Kodi and restart all over again ?

Have you try to create a "temp" folder in C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\ ?

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-09, 23:54)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-11-09, 23:50)SirRickie Wrote:
(2016-11-09, 15:25)Gracus Wrote: There is a bug on kodi windows that prevent you to update a skin that is in use

If that's your case:

-switch to stock estuary
-close kodi
-start kodi
-install MOD from repo

Have you try to create a "temp" folder in C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\ ?

The way I update the skin on windows, is make sure kodi isn't running, unzip the skin and copy the folder into the kodi addon folder..
C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons
(2016-11-09, 16:23)Gracus Wrote: 3- if you use the context menu to disable an home item, once you choose "disable" then the context menu come back on screen one more time

Reinstall kodi from scratch and it is still there!

-right click on the item I want to disable to bring the context menu
-left click on disable
-context menu come back on screen but this time allow me to enable the item

I just close the context menu and item is disabled

Should come from one more buggy windows nightly...
Moanbag is in da place!
@Gracus - sounds like a bug with the Skin Shortcuts script which has been reported a couple of times, but never by people who were able to help get the info I need to try and fix the issue (in one case due to a lack of experience with Kodi, the other due to using banned add-ons.) Are you comfortable with installing a script from git? If so, I'll put together a build of Skin Shortcuts with some specific debug-logging which should show me why this is happening.
(2016-11-10, 01:19)BobCratchett Wrote: @Gracus - sounds like a bug with the Skin Shortcuts script which has been reported a couple of times, but never by people who were able to help get the info I need to try and fix the issue (in one case due to a lack of experience with Kodi, the other due to using banned add-ons.) Are you comfortable with installing a script from git? If so, I'll put together a build of Skin Shortcuts with some specific debug-logging which should show me why this is happening.

I have reproduce this issue only with mouse, ok with keyboard or remote.
 Estuary MOD V2 
This has prompted me to look at the relevant code for the first time in a long while, and I've spotted the issue Smile Fix will be on git in a few moments, and I'll sneak it into the currently-open request to update the script on the repo.
(2016-11-10, 01:19)BobCratchett Wrote: @Gracus - sounds like a bug with the Skin Shortcuts script which has been reported a couple of times, but never by people who were able to help get the info I need to try and fix the issue (in one case due to a lack of experience with Kodi, the other due to using banned add-ons.) Are you comfortable with installing a script from git? If so, I'll put together a build of Skin Shortcuts with some specific debug-logging which should show me why this is happening.

I can try to help (no banned addon in my kodi)

Just give me the link of the file I should install and I will give you the according log (in the skin shortcut thread if you prefer not being off topic in Guilouz thread)

Edit: just saw you spotted the issue so maybe next time
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-11-10, 01:41)BobCratchett Wrote: This has prompted me to look at the relevant code for the first time in a long while, and I've spotted the issue Smile Fix will be on git in a few moments, and I'll sneak it into the currently-open request to update the script on the repo.

I confirm it's fixed Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 158(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36