• 159(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Thanks for testing and confirming so quickly Smile

And thanks, Gracus, for being willing to help track the issue down. Even though it wasn't needed in this case, any user who is willing to contribute is more welcome than you can believe.
Hi Guilouz

Did you make changes to the behaviour of the "Hide plot feature for unseen" in 1.6.6?

Because in 1.6.5 if activated it effected TV Shows only. In 1.6.6 the plot is also hidden in e.g Youtube, Twitch, TED

For TV Shows it totally makes sense to hide the plot for unseen. It might make sense for movies as well. But for Youtube or Twitch it does not make sense to hide the plot for unseen imho.

It might be a good idea, if one can activate the feature per mainmenu item.

What do you think?

Cheers
Stefan
(2016-11-10, 00:54)bmonster Wrote:
(2016-11-09, 23:54)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-11-09, 23:50)SirRickie Wrote: Tnx, I followed your instructions, but it does not work. I also tried with uninstalling the repo and then installed again the MOD, but I cannot get it to 1.6.6. I guess the only solution is to uninstall Kodi and restart all over again ?

Have you try to create a "temp" folder in C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\ ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

The way I update the skin on windows, is make sure kodi isn't running, unzip the skin and copy the folder into the kodi addon folder..
C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons
Tnx, this seems a good way to me. Question (it might seem silly, but I am not an expert in that matter) : the repo 1.0.3 (zip) is in my download folder, you tell me to unzip the skin but I can't see it in the repo. What am I doing wrong ?
(2016-11-10, 02:24)SirRickie Wrote:
(2016-11-10, 00:54)bmonster Wrote:
(2016-11-09, 23:54)Guilouz Wrote: Have you try to create a "temp" folder in C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\ ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

The way I update the skin on windows, is make sure kodi isn't running, unzip the skin and copy the folder into the kodi addon folder..
Tnx, this seems a good way to me. Question (it might seem silly, but I am not an expert in that matter) : the repo 1.0.3 (zip) is in my download folder, you tell me to unzip the skin but I can't see it in the repo. What am I doing wrong ?

It's not in the repo zip from the OP

-download the zip from here: https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...master.zip
-extract the skin.estuary.mod folder from this zip
-copy the extracted folder where bmonster told you to
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-11-09, 22:32)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-11-09, 18:20)Iceman360 Wrote: Please give us the option to change the home menu like it is was before. Don't like the new look at all.

Available on git, not on repo yet.
Thank you.
(2016-11-10, 02:18)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz

Did you make changes to the behaviour of the "Hide plot feature for unseen" in 1.6.6?

Because in 1.6.5 if activated it effected TV Shows only. In 1.6.6 the plot is also hidden in e.g Youtube, Twitch, TED

For TV Shows it totally makes sense to hide the plot for unseen. It might make sense for movies as well. But for Youtube or Twitch it does not make sense to hide the plot for unseen imho.

It might be a good idea, if one can activate the feature per mainmenu item.

What do you think?

Cheers
Stefan

No, I changed nothing.

For me no problem, I have hide plot for unseen episodes only. OK for movies and add-ons.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-10, 02:48)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-11-10, 02:24)SirRickie Wrote:
(2016-11-10, 00:54)bmonster Wrote: The way I update the skin on windows, is make sure kodi isn't running, unzip the skin and copy the folder into the kodi addon folder..

-download the zip from here: https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...master.zip

Thanks Gracus and BMonster. Great service. I got it updated. For future updates, I'll know and keep in mind the way how to update.
(2016-11-10, 19:25)SirRickie Wrote:
(2016-11-10, 02:48)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-11-10, 02:24)SirRickie Wrote: .0.3

Thanks Gracus and BMonster. Great service. I got it updated. For future updates, I'll know and keep in mind the way how to update.

Your welcome, hopefully they get this fixed by the time v17 goes final.
First of all congratulations on this amazing work!

I would like to know how to disable the language (subtitles/audio) flags in the movie info window?

Image: audio flags
(2016-11-10, 21:05)daniel-fl Wrote: First of all congratulations on this amazing work!

I would like to know how to disable the language (subtitles/audio) flags in the movie info window?

Image: audio flags

Not possible to disable it. You need to edit the code.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-10, 12:27)Guilouz Wrote: No, I changed nothing.

For me no problem, I have hide plot for unseen episodes only. OK for movies and add-ons.

Crosschecked again.

I can confirm, that it works correct in Movies, TV Shows, Twitch and TED

However in Youtube the plot is hidden.

Kodi Beta 6 81dfeb6
Youtube Addon from Bromix Version 5.3.1

strange...
(2016-11-10, 21:47)elchupete Wrote:
(2016-11-10, 12:27)Guilouz Wrote: No, I changed nothing.

Crosschecked again.

I can confirm, that it works correct in Movies, TV Shows, Twitch and TED

However in Youtube the plot is hidden.

Kodi Beta 6 81dfeb6
Youtube Addon from Bromix Version 5.3.1

strange...

Tested with latest 5957945 build, Hide plot to prevent spoiler enable :

Image With episodes

Image With movies

Image With Youtube
 Estuary MOD V2 
Is it possible to support the "Weather Icons - Animated"? It's blank when I use it in skin settings.
(2016-11-11, 08:25)xodiuser Wrote: Is it possible to support the "Weather Icons - Animated"? It's blank when I use it in skin settings.

Have you downloaded the correspondent add-on?
Image Image
(2016-11-11, 11:16)redglory Wrote:
(2016-11-11, 08:25)xodiuser Wrote: Is it possible to support the "Weather Icons - Animated"? It's blank when I use it in skin settings.

Have you downloaded the correspondent add-on?

I installed the "Weather Icons - Animated" addon and set it in the skin settings. But the Weather menu didn't show any icons, just blank. If I chose another Weather Icons addon in the skin settings, such as "Weather Icons - 3D Coloured", it works fine. Because the Animated addon needs animation, so I don't know whether the skin support it. I tested it with other skins, such as AEON MQ MOD for Krypton, the Animated addon works fine.

It works for you? I have this issue for a very long time but never report it before, because I thought it's the addon's problem. Until today I tried the AEON MQ MOD, I know it's the problem of skin.
  • 159(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36