• 187(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-12-15, 20:16)outcave Wrote:
(2016-12-15, 09:46)outcave Wrote: Hi.
Since the last update of script.extendedinfo (version 5.6.0) is not more possible to access to the EXTENDED INFO of a movie...
Any solution?

Thanks.

Hi guys, using this (https://github.com/phil65/script.extende...master.zip) ExtendedInfo works only from the play of a movie.
If you go in Movies (List View), then select a movie, then right click "Information" a then from that window you click on "Extened Info" I obtain the error "could not find valid content".

Working here (from homescreen, from movies section and from movie playback)

On Kodi 18 and extendedinfo 5.6.0
ok, should be try with 17 :-)
Kodi 18: Nvidia Shield TV (main device) and LibreELEC on Raspberry Pi 2 and Odroid C2
TV: Panasonic TX-55EZ950E (OLED)
AVR: Onkyo TX-NR509 (HDMI ARC)
(2016-12-15, 19:34)xodi Wrote: Any one tried the skin backup and restore functionalities? It does backup the settings, but when I tried to restore, I can see a "Restoring" dialog, but it disappeared quickly and nothing restored. When I check the backup file, I found it only backed up the home menu and the submenus, no widgets are backed up. Even the home menu is backed up, it is still not restored. I tried several times with the 1.7.2 and git version 1.7.3 of the skin mod, got the same result. I installed the repository.marcelveldt and everything (kodi, addons, etc.) is latest.

EDIT: I compared the new backup file with the old version of backup file, I see the SKINPROPERTIES.properties file is empty (only a [] in it, 2 bytes) in the new one and contains a lot of information in the old one, so this should be the problem why it can't restore anything.

Post your problem on skin helper thread. Not a skin issue.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-15, 20:49)outcave Wrote: ok, should be try with 17 :-)

Yeah... seems to be ver.17 that is producing the error still.
(2016-12-15, 21:02)woodside Wrote:

Not a skin issue. Post your debug log in extendedinfo screen.

Please only post skin issues. All errors from addons must be posted on their thread.

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-15, 21:04)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-15, 21:02)woodside Wrote:

Not a skin issue. Post your debug log in extendedinfo screen.

Please only post skin issues. All errors from addons must be posted on their thread.

Yes. You are right. Happens with default Estuary skin also. My appologies. Big Grin
Hello,

i've a little question, at the custom widgets, there are poster and thumbnail widgets, is there a option to get a widget where the first line are thumbnails and the rest poster, or even better to configure which lines thumbnails and which are poster?

Greets,
Marcel
Even I reset all settings of the skin, the next aired shows widget still doesn't work.
(2016-12-16, 02:36)xodi Wrote: Even I reset all settings of the skin, the next aired shows widget still doesn't work.

The only way i got next aired shows to work is not to install Marcelveldt's BETA repository & skin helper widget.
For now this temporary solution works for me.

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-12-16, 04:21)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-12-16, 02:36)xodi Wrote: Even I reset all settings of the skin, the next aired shows widget still doesn't work.

The only way i got next aired shows to work is not to install Marcelveldt's BETA repository & skin helper widget.
For now this temporary solution works for me.

Thanks! Smile
Is anyone running 18 nightlies? On the latest one my entire homescreen is blank.

Sent from my Pixel
Jdig4240, thank you! That worked perfectly!
Love this skin! Excellent work, Guilouz!
Video 
Hello,
I come to you to know why your skin reams on my raspberry pi 3
I made a video to understand

Between menus you sometimes hear several seconds
It's normal ?
Ps: I can not also created a movie folder on the homepage
Otherwise very good skin customizable
cordially
Question 
Is it possible to show the duration of a movie on the home screen?

e.g.: When I navigate to a movie in the recently added row, there's only the name, ranking and year information on the top line. It would be nice if I can show the duration at this position, too.
(2016-12-16, 09:59)bubuleur Wrote: Hello,
I come to you to know why your skin reams on my raspberry pi 3
I made a video to understand

Between menus you sometimes hear several seconds
It's normal ?
Ps: I can not also created a movie folder on the homepage
Otherwise very good skin customizable
cordially

You have the same behavior of all of us with "slow" devices such as Raspberry Pi or Odroid.
On my Odroid C2 it's a little bit more fast but it's about the same.

The default Skin of Kodi (Estuary or Estuary v2) is more fast but this Estuary MOD have more options.
I don't think that Guilouz can do some to improve speed.
Kodi 18: Nvidia Shield TV (main device) and LibreELEC on Raspberry Pi 2 and Odroid C2
TV: Panasonic TX-55EZ950E (OLED)
AVR: Onkyo TX-NR509 (HDMI ARC)
  • 187(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36