• 190(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
@Guilouz, when 1.7.3 will be released? I tried 1.7.2 on Kodi 18 and Kodi was not responding, I had to uninstall and reinstall Kodi again.

Sent from my iPhone
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2016-12-17, 15:24)iMak Wrote: @Guilouz, when 1.7.3 will be released? I tried 1.7.2 on Kodi 18 and Kodi was not responding, I had to uninstall and reinstall Kodi again.

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)
If you had no menu, you might have the problem I did. Try installing the older skin shortcuts from the op.

On another note, @Guilouz, I don't care for most of the Estuary 2.0 changes but one thing I wish you would incorporate is the new EPG. It makes better use of the space and uses a larger font size. It is much easier to read from a distance.

Thanks for everything! This skin rocks, even. More so now that they completely changed Estuary.

Sent from my Pixel
Hi Guilouz, My menu has lines splitting each item in the list. Any idea why? I don't know why it changed and it's driving me mad trying to get it back to the regular smooth looking menu...

(2016-12-17, 16:13)jctennis Wrote:
(2016-12-17, 15:24)iMak Wrote: @Guilouz, when 1.7.3 will be released? I tried 1.7.2 on Kodi 18 and Kodi was not responding, I had to uninstall and reinstall Kodi again.

If you had no menu, you might have the problem I did. Try installing the older skin shortcuts from the op.

On another note, @Guilouz, I don't care for most of the Estuary 2.0 changes but one thing I wish you would incorporate is the new EPG. It makes better use of the space and uses a larger font size. It is much easier to read from a distance.

Thanks for everything! This skin rocks, even. More so now that they completely changed Estuary.

Sent from my Pixel (typie typie)

Yes this trick worked. I just disabled autoupdate for this add on till it's resolved.

Sent from my iPhone
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2016-12-17, 17:46)watchstuff Wrote: Hi Guilouz, My menu has lines splitting each item in the list. Any idea why? I don't know why it changed and it's driving me mad trying to get it back to the regular smooth looking menu...

I do not see issue here

Normal menu for estuaryMOD
The lines on the main menu are really pronounced between each category and not like this:

(2016-12-17, 22:10)watchstuff Wrote: The lines on the main menu are really pronounced between each category and not like this:

That's why it is a "MOD"

Personnaly I do not care about these lines and it depends on Guilouz to remove them or not
With latest skin helper service, The "Watched" marker in all types of views became a "Folder" icon.
Any body has issue with Universal Movie Scraper, it's too slow to scrap...

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-12-18, 13:16)xodi Wrote: With latest skin helper service, The "Watched" marker in all types of views became a "Folder" icon.

No problem for me.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-18, 15:50)iMak Wrote: Any body has issue with Universal Movie Scraper, it's too slow to scrap...

I have scraped new movies today and no problem for me.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

Would you be able to add the TV show description to the osd, so it's visible when looking thru the channels while watching TV..

Best wishes

Bucky..
Any way to set default views in this skin? Can I edit an Xml??
(2016-12-16, 18:12)iMak Wrote: Update...

After restarting Kodi, the skin came alive, the movie duration and the ratings appeared... But still Extended info is not working...

It's strange. My info screen is the same but without the bottom info line (movie duration, resolution, etc...)
Is there any option I missed in the skin config ?

thanks for your help.
(2016-12-18, 20:45)french_chris Wrote:
(2016-12-16, 18:12)iMak Wrote: Update...

After restarting Kodi, the skin came alive, the movie duration and the ratings appeared... But still Extended info is not working...

It's strange. My info screen is the same but without the bottom info line (movie duration, resolution, etc...)
Is there any option I missed in the skin config ?

thanks for your help.

I answer this question one page back
  • 190(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36