• 247(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2017-02-17, 16:34)agasi48 Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 01:27)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-16, 12:13)agasi48 Wrote: Hi Guilouz !

Thx for this amazing mod.

Do you think it's possible to include VideoLyrics plugin into your mod like in your 2.0 mod for kodi 18 ?

Thx for all.

PS : ça fait plaisir de voir un moddeur français !

Done on git Wink

Wahooooo it's amazing, thanks a lor Guilouz for everything you did !

Just one thing, do you know if it's possible, when i'm on the music visualization window, to show artist info ? like in the music library ? (with the biography, youtube videos ...)

No more space to do this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-17, 21:16)miicker Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 23:36)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 23:27)miicker Wrote: I love the idea of this skin, but the looks of the skin suck compared to the original Estuary skin. Wouldn't it be possible to update the mod to work with the latest version of Estuary?

Here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306757

Thanks but that skin isn't available for Kodi 17 Sad

Use Kodi 18 ^^ it's working well.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-17, 21:16)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 15:50)Jonhenman Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 13:23)Guilouz Wrote: Just all necessary addons.
http://imgur.com/a/vSq3v

Mine doesn't seem to have the same info. I have all required addons installed. Any ideas please?

Do you use personalizable widget ?

Yes I did. I've tried going back to pre configured but it doesn't seem to change
(2017-02-17, 22:29)Jonhenman Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 21:16)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 15:50)Jonhenman Wrote: http://imgur.com/a/vSq3v

Mine doesn't seem to have the same info. I have all required addons installed. Any ideas please?

Do you use personalizable widget ?

Yes I did. I've tried going back to pre configured but it doesn't seem to change

Airing date is powered by Skin Helper Service and only available for preconfigured widgets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

I have a feature request. You have this feature already present in your arctic zephyr mod and eminence mod.

1) In the Library view in Movies, can you implement the use of thumbs 16:9? Currently, it uses the fanart. The thumbs 16:9 view also has the movie title in it already.
2) In the Home screen, can you implement animated backgrounds when we opt to use our own images, e.g. folders containing movie fanarts?

Thanks.
Hi Guilouz,

Would it be possible to add an option to remove all favourites instead of removing them one by one.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2017-02-17, 21:19)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 21:16)miicker Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 23:36)Guilouz Wrote: Here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306757

Thanks but that skin isn't available for Kodi 17 Sad

Use Kodi 18 ^^ it's working well.

there is no proper version with dsplayer ^^
and for sure there wil come nothing until kodi 18 is going RC
Apologies if this has already been answered, it's a big thread. Just installed the skin and the only thing I'm missing is skin helper widgets add-on. I downloaded the zip from the first post but it won't install (something about dependencies). Clicking on it in Necessary Addons doesn't do anything.
(2017-02-17, 22:49)n4kk Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I have a feature request. You have this feature already present in your arctic zephyr mod and eminence mod.

1) In the Library view in Movies, can you implement the use of thumbs 16:9? Currently, it uses the fanart. The thumbs 16:9 view also has the movie title in it already.
2) In the Home screen, can you implement animated backgrounds when we opt to use our own images, e.g. folders containing movie fanarts?

Thanks.

1) No, no more views.
2) I do not plan to add support for animated fanarts because they are of poor quality.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-17, 23:24)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Would it be possible to add an option to remove all favourites instead of removing them one by one.

Thanks

Not possible, this possibility are from Kodi core not from the skin.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-18, 01:45)simonk83 Wrote: Apologies if this has already been answered, it's a big thread. Just installed the skin and the only thing I'm missing is skin helper widgets add-on. I downloaded the zip from the first post but it won't install (something about dependencies). Clicking on it in Necessary Addons doesn't do anything.

Install it from Marcelveldt Repository.
 Estuary MOD V2 
can you tell how I can have the discart show up on the skin for movies please?
Hi Guilouz,

can not use the keyboard or remote to highlight widgets, Only the mouse.

I have mentioned this issue a few months back but now I think I know the reason why Smile

Setup:
widget 1: Episodes airing today(I have no Tv Show scheduled to be aired. Natualy this widget will not be displayed)

widget 2: Next airing episodes(This will be the only widgets displayed)

unable to use the keyboard or remote to highlight widgets

If I delete widget 1 in the settings, I am able to use the keyboard and remote again to highlight the widgets.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Ok, I'm going to have to ask for help here if that's OK Smile

Here's my scenario, and I'd have to assume it's a fairly common one.

I have 4 folder of media:

TV
Movies
Wife TV
Kids Movies

In an ideal world I'd like the widgets in each to work as follows:

TV:
Recently added, not including Wife TV
In Progress, not including WIfe TV
Next episodes, not including Wife TV

Movies:
Recently added, not including Kids
In Progress, not including kids

Wife TV:
Recently added, only Wife TV
In Progress, only WIfe TV
Next episodes, only Wife TV

Kids Movies:
Recently added, only Kids
In Progress, only kids

I use Emby as the backend. What's the best way to actually accomplish this? Smart Playlists? I can create smart playlists to do some of that, but stuff like "next episode to watch" doesn't seem to be possible unless I'm missing something.

Perhaps there's a much simpler way to split up the libraries (I'd rather not have separate logins if I can help it)?

Basically what I really want is separate items (TV, Movies, Kids Movies, Wife TV), each with access to the usual filtering options that are available for the standard Movies and TV nodes (recently added, in progress etc). Surely there's a way to do this, it must be a really common desire.

EDIT: Pretty much this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTydKLV1Pic
(2017-02-15, 21:43)ToFi Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 20:10)cw-kid Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 21:56)ToFi Wrote: OK, all done, as you had wrote
hmm, now is it more strange as before.
Sometimes by some movies it show the time correctly, but if I switch to another movie and again back, it is again empty...
I am shure, for 1-2 months it was OK.
And I discovered, that the rating boxes are missing.
OMG

PS: Plugin status same as cw-kid

In my brief experience of using this skin, here is what I see, then you first highlight a movie in a movie library view or if you press info to go in to its info page it can take maybe ten seconds or more for the data to be populated like for the actor images to appear and for the duration field to be populated and also for the ratings to appear etc.

However once this data has been populated for a movie title, if I then browse around some of the movies they all then seem to show the data right away and it does not disappear again.

I am going to be crazy. Nothing really helps. If I use another skin, movie length and rating works fine. But here no way.
Yes, sometime after few seconds, the time box is populatet, but if I left current movie and switch to another one (sometime more than one) and go back, the time box is again empty.

Hi All,

any new ideas regarding my issue, with missing (and vanishing) movie duration time and user rating? Huh

Thanks,
ToFi
  • 247(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36