• 71(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
@elchupete
try to delate from userdata/database file Textures13.db (or Textures**.db) and restart kodi it will cache again all poster etc.

@
your latest commit much more improve Widgets !!! Smile
(2016-07-13, 22:56)Guilouz Wrote: Very strange. i do not have problem with posters, banners etc...

For repo do you have the latest 1.0.1 ?

Yes very Strange. But I do now think its an issue with my database. Using Standard Estuary Skin or Confluence, I have the same issue.
I am currently installing Backup from a few days (3.7.2016). Lets see what happens :-)

Please see PM for a question, I can not officially post here ;-)

Regarding Repo, yes I deleted Repo and installed again from zip (from Page one)
(2016-07-13, 23:05)piotrasd Wrote: @elchupete
try to delate from userdata/database file Textures13.db (or Textures**.db) and restart kodi it will cache again all poster etc.

Thanks for the tip.

Currently I am restoring Backup from 3.7.2016

If that doesnt work, I will try out deleting the textures.db
(2016-07-13, 22:56)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 22:47)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

with the Git Version of 1.3.5 (and also with the Repo Version) and latest nightly build, I have a very strange effect with Posters, thumbs, clearlogos etc. in widgets.

It seems to be the case, that the Poster, Thumb, Fantart etc. is randomly loaded and cached per sesseion

I've taken some Screenshots
watch gallery

When started the next time, the Posters, Fanarts Screen etc. are mixed up and another one is used.

I've already cleared th cache...

Bevor I do a fresh install of Kodi / the Skin I want to know if you have seen this before or are aware of this effect.

And I got another issue. When trying to download the skin from Repo, I get the message " Can not connect to Repo".

I had to use the zip from Git to install latest skin Version

Very strange. i do not have problem with posters, banners etc...

Hi Guilouz

Have you seen post 1043
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Finaly I know what happened to my Fanart, Poster etc.

I restored old backup -> things looked fine

I installed all the latest updates -> still fine but when I start browsing arround, things become corrupted.

If I delete the textures13.db it is fine again, until I start browsing arround. Then things become corrupted again.

I then downgraded to the Kodi Nightly dd.. 206-07-09-8bd8cf4 (I did downgrading before and it did not work...) -> still issues

But this time I deleted textures13.db again.

And - Tataaaa - It seems to work.

So latest nightly kodi-20160712-89ef699-master-x86_64.dmg seems to have an error.

I'll go and post a bug report.
(2016-07-14, 00:10)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 22:56)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 22:47)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

with the Git Version of 1.3.5 (and also with the Repo Version) and latest nightly build, I have a very strange effect with Posters, thumbs, clearlogos etc. in widgets.

It seems to be the case, that the Poster, Thumb, Fantart etc. is randomly loaded and cached per sesseion

I've taken some Screenshots
watch gallery

When started the next time, the Posters, Fanarts Screen etc. are mixed up and another one is used.

I've already cleared th cache...

Bevor I do a fresh install of Kodi / the Skin I want to know if you have seen this before or are aware of this effect.

And I got another issue. When trying to download the skin from Repo, I get the message " Can not connect to Repo".

I had to use the zip from Git to install latest skin Version

Very strange. i do not have problem with posters, banners etc...

Hi Guilouz

Have you seen post 1043

Just updated my librelec system with my latest mod. All is ok.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-13, 14:36)woodside Wrote: "Could not connect to repository" when trying to install your mod. Confused

Friendly bump. Big Grin
(2016-07-14, 02:53)woodside Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 14:36)woodside Wrote: "Could not connect to repository" when trying to install your mod. Confused

Friendly bump. Big Grin

i could to version 1.0.1
(2016-07-14, 00:49)elchupete Wrote: Finaly I know what happened to my Fanart, Poster etc.

I restored old backup -> things looked fine

I installed all the latest updates -> still fine but when I start browsing arround, things become corrupted.

If I delete the textures13.db it is fine again, until I start browsing arround. Then things become corrupted again.

I then downgraded to the Kodi Nightly dd.. 206-07-09-8bd8cf4 (I did downgrading before and it did not work...) -> still issues

But this time I deleted textures13.db again.

And - Tataaaa - It seems to work.

So latest nightly kodi-20160712-89ef699-master-x86_64.dmg seems to have an error.

I'll go and post a bug report.

Just have same problem on OSX only. Problem only with my logo. Ok with poster and fanart.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-13, 21:36)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 04:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 04:52)xodiuser Wrote: This is the Videos tab setting, what widget I choose get similar result, even if I reset home menu settings.

Oh yes ! I made a mistake... I will fix it tomorrow, I'm go to sleep, it's 5:00 AM here ^^

Fixed on git but not on repo yet.

I installed 1.3.6 from git, but the issue still the same, and many thumbnails (tv shows, addons, etc.) are changed to an ugly black "angry birds" icon.
(2016-07-14, 03:42)xodiuser Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 21:36)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 04:59)Guilouz Wrote: Oh yes ! I made a mistake... I will fix it tomorrow, I'm go to sleep, it's 5:00 AM here ^^

Fixed on git but not on repo yet.

I installed 1.3.6 from git, but the issue still the same, and many thumbnails (tv shows, addons, etc.) are changed to an ugly black "angry birds" icon.

What is wrong ? All is ok for me...
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-14, 03:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 03:42)xodiuser Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 21:36)Guilouz Wrote: Fixed on git but not on repo yet.

What is wrong ? All is ok for me...

The custom widget are still missing when swtich off video tab and switch back to.
(2016-07-10, 09:18)Raabi2208 Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 21:05)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 17:03)Raabi2208 Wrote: Hello Guilouz,

thank you for your fast answer to my Question about my Question with the shortcut
for my "Children Movies"

I dont know what a "Skin Shortcut on git" is.
I´ve downloaded your latest Version of the Estuary Mod skin.
Then i´ve downloaded all plugins which the skin wanted to have.

What do you mean with that "... some windows are removed from kodi...
VideoLibrary, VideoFiles, and so on.... "? Does this mean that this Entrys
you have listet below that sentence, is no longer aviable in Kodi?
How does Kodi work then? Is that all now plugins?

You Said "If your shortcut is like that : 'ActivateWindow(Video.......', it's normal it's not working."

My Plugin is

ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/4.xsp,return)

Why doesnt work that and how can i do that now?

On Kodi Jarvis with the Metropolis skin i could easily set my shortcut to my "Children folder" on my
Nas and another to my Dokumentation Folder another to the Movies for adults and so on.

That was really great.

Thank you for your answer and sorry for my "bad english" i dont use it very often
and sorry for my noob questions but im new in Kodi and Raspberry.

Greetings

You must have the latest version of Skin Shortcuts on github.

No problem with VideoLibrary. Open your file special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/4.xsp, with text editor and check if info are correct.

AAAh found the button "quote" that make anything easier :-P

I have installed the latest version of Skin Shortcuts on github and then I looked in my skinshortcuts.

Its on Rasperry so i get in ...Userdata\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts - Ive Cleared all inside and refreshed the list in kodi.

Now there is no 4.xsp only a 1.xsp

Ive Made a Screenshot

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zi6jsdbvke1z8p...1.png?dl=0

I want to show my Movies like the original Movie-Shortcut.
I dont want Kodi to show all Movies on my Harddisk but only the
Movies inside the Folder for the Childrens Movies.

The System looks like that:

Router (asus rt-ac68u) with NAS-function
External Harddisk on Router with Name Media1_4TB
Path on Harddisk Kinder\Filme\ (Kinder=Children)

On Raspberry I set a source to that with FTP
192.168.1.1:21

When i look inside the 1.xsp it seems that the Path is correct
but on Kodi I dont get there. On click nothing happens.

Do I have to set something in the Skin Shortcuts ?
I have only installed it on my Raspberry 3

Greetings and good luck today on Football Blush

Hello Guilouz, because of the Post from Ilay ( Post: #1038 on Page 70),

my request is answered. He had the same Problem that i had.

His solution worked fine for me to.

You have to open the mainmenu.DATA.xml in your ... Userdata\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts

Search for the Entry of your own Video Menue point and Change the Entry:

ActivateWindows(VideoLibrary,special .....) to
ActivateWindows(Videos,special.....)

Here in my example

The Original that doesnt work for me:

<shortcut>
<defaultID />
<label>Childrenmovies</label>
<label2>Videoquelle</label2>
<icon>DefaultShortcut.png</icon>
<thumb />
<action>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/1.xsp,return)</action>
</shortcut>
<shortcut>

Now the right code with the change of Ilay

<shortcut>
<defaultID />
<label>Childrenmovies</label>
<label2>Videoquelle</label2>
<icon>DefaultShortcut.png</icon>
<thumb />
<action>ActivateWindow(Videos,special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/1.xsp,return)</action>
</shortcut>
<shortcut>

I have noticed if you create more than 2 shortcuts - then it doesent work to.
The first entry is linked to 1.xml , then the second to 2.xml but then no new xml
will be created.

The script then only links all shortcuts to the 2.xml so you have to create
3.xml, 4.xml ..... per hand and correct the entrys inside to your new folderpath.

Then you have to go in your mainmenueDATA.xml and correct the entry

<action>ActivateWindow(Videos,special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/2.xsp,return)</action>

to - for example

<action>ActivateWindow(Videos,special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/3.xsp,return)</action>

Then all works fine until you exit the skin options and the menues and shortcuts now will be created new ....

Then all .xml Files were deleted and you have the same problem as before HuhHuhHuhHuh

Damn

I think the script skinshortcuts doesnt work correctly at this point.

Guilouz are you going to fix that or how can this problem be solved?
Or who can solve this?

Thanks and Greetings

Blush
@Raabi2208 - Make certain you're running the git version of Skin Shortcuts (version 1.0.10) and if you still have the problem with video shortcuts not working when clicking on them (or, if that isn't your problem, whatever problem you have along with a description of the problem itself) then post a link to a full debug log (wiki) with the scripts own debug logging option enabled in addition to Kodi's (System/Settings > System > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies > Skin Shortcuts > Configure > Enable debug logging - and make sure to click 'OK' to save the setting) showing you editing the menu and the menu being rebuilt.
(2016-07-14, 03:38)Guilouz Wrote: Just have same problem on OSX only. Problem only with my logo. Ok with poster and fanart.

Then it seems to be an issue with the OSX Version of Kodi

Im on OSX too
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36