• 5(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Don't understand what do you mean...
 Estuary MOD V2 
I mean it states Sources of videos media and sources of audios media rather than Video Sources and Audio Sources. As though the language and syntax is not English. It is only a minor detail but one that I notice Smile
(2016-04-16, 12:48)Vimes Wrote: I mean it states Sources of videos media and sources of audios media rather than Video Sources and Audio Sources. As though the language and syntax is not English. It is only a minor detail but one that I notice Smile

Oh yes ! It's fixed on last git. If you have additional changes, feel free Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-16, 13:56)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-16, 12:48)Vimes Wrote: I mean it states Sources of videos media and sources of audios media rather than Video Sources and Audio Sources. As though the language and syntax is not English. It is only a minor detail but one that I notice Smile

Oh yes ! It's fixed on last git. If you have additional changes, feel free Wink

Thanks for that and I loaded the new changed version, after going back to the STD Estuary. I checked and noted the new build of 1.0.6 and also read the other changes. But the wording is still the same....

I cleared the Video menu item and even changed the choice from media source widget to another and then back again.

Strange...?
(2016-04-16, 02:31)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-16, 00:06)dnlg Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 22:00)ragedogg69 Wrote: quick question regarding the Recent Episodes widget in the TV section. If I set it for Poster view, it actually shows a screenshot of the episode all squished. Is there a way to make it show the TV Shows poster for Recent episodes?

I noticed that as well. All widget thumbnails looks stretched in. Will there be a fix soon?

Fixed on last git, tvshows posters are now display when posters widget is selected.

Yes it did. Thank you!

One quick question: On the main menu, it is possible to make the background a cycle of fanart like in the MQ5 and MQ6 skins? Or is that not pssible to mod into Estuary?
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
Hi Great Mod.

Spend the whole day setting up Krypton latest nightly and skin mod.

Works fine so far except for
- Media Fanart background not shown on home menu (when selecting movie or show in widget)
This works when e.g. in Movie Library and also works in Standard Skin
- Selected Home Screen background Fanart (e.g. Skin Backgrounds - Clear Design) not shown
This works in Standard Skin
- animated posters do not work
Just to keep you informed. I used another SD card and installed the first build of LibreElec Kodi 17 and installed the latest version of this mod. The Video and Audio Sources are now appropriately written, I guess that they could have been cached on my last OpenElec build...?

The animated weather icons do not work, they work on the Transparency skin, but the 3D coloured ones do.

This mod is looking good Smile
I tried to install this Mod, but unfortunately I fail, it ist installed and on the end for activation of this skin when the question comes up "Would you like to keep this change" there are no buttons to confirm and it jumps back to defaul estuary skin. I follwed the installation from page one and installed all the addons and then the skin.

Any hint what can be wrong

kind regards
Brujo
AS Rock Beebox * Kodi 17.0-RC2 * Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
(2016-04-17, 17:21)Brujo Wrote: I tried to install this Mod, but unfortunately I fail, it ist installed and on the end for activation of this skin when the question comes up "Would you like to keep this change" there are no buttons to confirm and it jumps back to defaul estuary skin. I follwed the installation from page one and installed all the addons and then the skin.

Any hint what can be wrong

kind regards
Brujo

You don't have latest Kodi build !
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-17, 01:52)elchupete Wrote: Hi Great Mod.

Spend the whole day setting up Krypton latest nightly and skin mod.

Works fine so far except for
- Media Fanart background not shown on home menu (when selecting movie or show in widget)
This works when e.g. in Movie Library and also works in Standard Skin
- Selected Home Screen background Fanart (e.g. Skin Backgrounds - Clear Design) not shown
This works in Standard Skin
- animated posters do not work

Yes it's normal but I will add soon possibility to set background in personnalize home menu.

For animated posters, they are working for me. It will take a times to download them.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Just made you a small donation to reflect the work and support you are doing here. Thanks Smile
(2016-04-17, 22:01)Vimes Wrote: Just made you a small donation to reflect the work and support you are doing here. Thanks Smile

Thank you very much ! Smile
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.0.6 :

• Add changes from original Estuary 0.7.9
• Add possibility to set background in personnalize home menu
Image Image

• Fix tvshows posters when posters is selected for widget
• Fix description label in select dialog
• Fix english translation
• Display fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks, works at least kind of...

I needed to reset the skin settings completely. When trying to select a background image - no ption available

Please see screenshots:
There is no fanart for widgets, only for home menu category and you can change it, see :

Estuary MOD V2 
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36