• 7(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Keep up the good work Guilouz and thanks again for this mod!
(2016-04-19, 03:24)Guilouz Wrote: It's done on last git Wink

You are genius (even Multi Weather Fanart !!! Yeah)
Just had a thought last night ( I have often weird thoughts at night).

If it is possible to link the weather multi fanart to the weather widget, perhaps it is possible to link the TV Show fanart and Movie Fanart to the TVShow Widget / MovieWidget as well.

So it is not linked to the home menu entry as they are flexible in this mod but will be shown if a menu entry is configured to use the TVShow / MovieWidget?

Just a thought - not a request :-)

Thanks for your great work Guilouz

Stefan
No it does not work like ^^
 Estuary MOD V2 
I run Kodi on a small TV in my bedroom and need the large font size. Is it possible? Thanks!
(2016-04-20, 19:57)Palexxtra Wrote: I run Kodi on a small TV in my bedroom and need the large font size. Is it possible? Thanks!

You can adjust Font.xml file like you want, but I have do not plan to do this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Can you be more specific? What should I change? Sorry for my bad english.
(2016-04-20, 18:57)Guilouz Wrote: No it does not work like ^^

damned

What a pity.
(2016-04-20, 21:04)Palexxtra Wrote: Can you be more specific? What should I change? Sorry for my bad english.

In exemple :

Code:
<font>
<name>font10</name>
<filename>Lato-Regular.ttf</filename>
<size>24</size>
</font>

You must change number of <size> value
 Estuary MOD V2 
you can not help me? I believe you would do everyone happy....It is an interesting change
(2016-04-20, 22:12)Palexxtra Wrote: you can not help me? I believe you would do everyone happy....It is an interesting change

I have no plan to do this and this skin is developped for HDTV not for CRT. I do not guarantee the result...

You just need to change all size in Font.xml.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.0.7 :

• Add song bitrate on osd infos

• Add support for "Weather Fanart - Multi" addon
Image Image

• Add default icon for roles node
• Change for returns duration of a video will end if you resume it, instead of playing it from the beginning
• Fix ClearArt
• Fix esthetic appearance
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

did you have a chance to look over
Quote:2016-04-18 13:31 Post: #81
Is it possible to add an option to show the poster/logo instead of the content-frame in the "recently added episodes" view for tv-shows on the homescreen?
Just like it is in "in progress TV shows". The content-frames have the ability to spoil content.

Same would apply for list-view in TV shows. An option to swap fanart for content-frame would be great!
Do you see any chance to get this done?

Thanks for your great work and effort.
I decided to test out the mod again Smile

This time a new SD card with a new install of Nightly Krypton 17, no backups just a complete new install.

Nothing added but just this Skin Mod and the necessary addons to complete its install. All the addons are showing green ticked and the skin is version 1.0.8

Skin....

addons.....

Go to adjust settings.....

Highlight select background...

only option is to select "None"....

Everything else seems to work as expected with the mod. I am able to download and add "Weather FanArt Multi" and all the other options work.

The one that I would like is to be able to add a background image to a menu item for that items main Window and yet the only options for me on a brand new clean install is to select none.

I must be doing something wrong....?
You doesn't have latest skin shortcuts. (1.0.8). Background select is powered by script.skinshortcuts.

"Weather FanArt Multi" is selectable with script.image.resource.select
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36