• 8(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-04-22, 08:11)cozmo Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

did you have a chance to look over
Quote:2016-04-18 13:31 Post: #81
Is it possible to add an option to show the poster/logo instead of the content-frame in the "recently added episodes" view for tv-shows on the homescreen?
Just like it is in "in progress TV shows". The content-frames have the ability to spoil content.

Same would apply for list-view in TV shows. An option to swap fanart for content-frame would be great!
Do you see any chance to get this done?

Thanks for your great work and effort.

I don't understand what do you want exactly.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-22, 12:11)Guilouz Wrote: You doesn't have latest skin shortcuts. (1.0.8). Background select is powered by script.skinshortcuts.

"Weather FanArt Multi" is selectable with script.image.resource.select

Even though I had that last time (ver 1.0.8) this time I missed it so well spotted Smile

And.....

It now works and I'm very happy....!!

Is the opaque setting a default with the Skin...?
Meaning as it is a background for the main Window it is subdued and depending on the widget(s) used in the main Window it will either be seen only a little or hardly at all.
I suppose if it was too intense it would no longer be a background.

Just a question as to what this number means.....?

it is the number 12, sorry if it is obvious....!
Always have latest addons ^^

I will see I can do for background opacity.

The last flag icon is the time at which the video will end. You must configure hour format h:mmConfuseds or hh:mmConfuseds, not with AM/PM.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Is there a way to change the opacity of the playing movie info plot window (whatching a movie and press info)?

Thanks
(2016-04-22, 12:11)Guilouz Wrote:

Quote:2016-04-18 13:31 Post: #81
Is it possible to add an option to show the poster/logo instead of the content-frame in the "recently added episodes" view for tv-shows on the homescreen?
Just like it is in "in progress TV shows". The content-frames have the ability to spoil content.

Same would apply for list-view in TV shows. An option to swap fanart for content-frame would be great!

No Problem:

"recently added episodes" (Zuletzt hinzuge...) shows actual content from the show, "in progress TV shows" (Begonnene Serien) shows the fanart of the show.
I would like to have an option to show the fanart also for recently, as the content-picture tends to spoil the show.

Same for list-view of tv-shows.
What is the naming tag for ATOMS or DTS:X 3D.ISO file?

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-04-23, 01:05)movie78 Wrote: What is the naming tag for ATOMS or DTS:X 3D.ISO file?

Thanks!

For Atmos :
.atmos.
.atmos-

For DTS-X :
.dts-x.
.dts.x.
.dtsx.
.dts-x-
.dts.x-
.dtsx-
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-22, 18:17)cozmo Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 12:11)Guilouz Wrote:

No Problem:

"recently added episodes" (Zuletzt hinzuge...) shows actual content from the show, "in progress TV shows" (Begonnene Serien) shows the fanart of the show.
I would like to have an option to show the fanart also for recently, as the content-picture tends to spoil the show.

It's done !
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-23, 05:44)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-23, 01:05)movie78 Wrote: What is the naming tag for ATOMS or DTS:X 3D.ISO file?

Thanks!

For Atmos :
.atmos.
.atmos-

For DTS-X :
.dts-x.
.dts.x.
.dtsx.
.dts-x-
.dts.x-
.dtsx-

So for 3D.ISO should some like this MAD MAX.3D.atmos ?

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-04-23, 05:51)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 18:17)cozmo Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 12:11)Guilouz Wrote: I don't understand what do you want exactly.

No Problem:

It's done !

You're great! Thank you!
Not sure if this is a bug...

When selecting e.g. a poster from "info -> images" a larger preview of the selected image is shown:

When using Artwork downloader, that preview is not shown

Feature Request:
I really do like the animated posters. I do do not like the "nervous" look of e.g. movie Poster wall in case there are several animated poster available moving all at the same time.

What do you think of an option to show the animated poster only in case the poster is the currently selected one?
(2016-04-23, 12:37)elchupete Wrote: Not sure if this is a bug...

When selecting e.g. a poster from "info -> images" a larger preview of the selected image is shown:

When using Artwork downloader, that preview is not shown

It's not a bug. Artworks selection use FileBrowser and Artwork Downloader use DialogSelect. That's why FileBrowser show thumbs.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-23, 12:46)elchupete Wrote: Feature Request:
I really do like the animated posters. I do do not like the "nervous" look of e.g. movie Poster wall in case there are several animated poster available moving all at the same time.

What do you think of an option to show the animated poster only in case the poster is the currently selected one?

I will see what I can do.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.0.8 :

• Add last changes from original Estuary build
• Add total number of installed addons on addons screen

• Add languages and subtitles languages on video infos

• Fix widgets position to not interfere with submenu
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36