• 10(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Great skin!
I don't know if can be done or not, but would be nice the possibility to show and reorder by original year of an album in music section, because now if I order by year the order is of the media that I own released year, and not always puts the first album of a certain artist first.
Other thing that would be nice, and not sure if skin related or not, is the possibility to show four digits of channel numbers in TV section, because now if you have a channel with a greater number than 999 you see this; 1... and no 1000.
Thanks.
(2016-04-25, 12:18)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 10:34)GEHowe1 Wrote: If you have a trailer in a movie folder - the movie appears twice in movie listings.

Is there a way of excluding '.mov' files and / or files below a certain size and / or filenames with the word 'trailer' in - from all listings?

Add : + !String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.trailer-) + !String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.trailer.) in DialogVideoInfo.xml at line 649 (in " ") and tell me if it's working.

EDIT: I just understand what do you mean (it's not the trailer button appears twice on video infos).

Kodi scanning all files in yours folders, that why it showing trailers too.

I realise Kodi is scanning all files and showing movie plus trailer - but wanted to avoid having trailer listed as well in primary listings - ok once selected movie to see choice of movie or trailer - or just pickup local trailer when selecting 'trailer' within 'information' - hope that makes sense.
(2016-04-25, 12:29)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 10:28)GEHowe1 Wrote: How To See The Path For A Movie

I could not find a way to identify the folder that a movie was stored in - I am used to seeing the path when looking at 'Information' but it no longer seems to be available.

This is really useful when trying to identify where duplicates are located etc.

I can add it but on video info, space is limited to show this.

On 'video info' would be fine.

Thanks
(2016-04-25, 14:27)goibe Wrote: Great skin!
I don't know if can be done or not, but would be nice the possibility to show and reorder by original year of an album in music section, because now if I order by year the order is of the media that I own released year, and not always puts the first album of a certain artist first.
Other thing that would be nice, and not sure if skin related or not, is the possibility to show four digits of channel numbers in TV section, because now if you have a channel with a greater number than 999 you see this; 1... and no 1000.
Thanks.

When I reorder albums by years, my albums are displayed correctly by years.

Post screenshot please for TV channels number.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-25, 16:01)GEHowe1 Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 12:18)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 10:34)GEHowe1 Wrote: If you have a trailer in a movie folder - the movie appears twice in movie listings.

Is there a way of excluding '.mov' files and / or files below a certain size and / or filenames with the word 'trailer' in - from all listings?

Add : + !String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.trailer-) + !String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.trailer.) in DialogVideoInfo.xml at line 649 (in " ") and tell me if it's working.

EDIT: I just understand what do you mean (it's not the trailer button appears twice on video infos).

Kodi scanning all files in yours folders, that why it showing trailers too.

I realise Kodi is scanning all files and showing movie plus trailer - but wanted to avoid having trailer listed as well in primary listings - ok once selected movie to see choice of movie or trailer - or just pickup local trailer when selecting 'trailer' within 'information' - hope that makes sense.

It's not possible.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.0.9 :

• Add possibility to hide information bars on library
Image Image

• Add support for recordlabels icons
Image Image Image

• Add possibility to show video/song path on info screen
Image Image

• Several changes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Does this skin support Kiosk mode?
@Guilouz

Nice job!!

Can the transparent blue over fanart be remove?

Thank!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-04-25, 19:15)Guilouz Wrote:
Thanks.

Yes the albums are displayed correctly by years, but that I mean is the possibility to add the original year instead of the media that you have (for example if you have a remastered or reissue album).
Here the screenshots:
http://i.imgur.com/JMTrS3H.png

http://i.imgur.com/ukSo7lS.png

Thanks.
(2016-04-25, 20:08)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 1.0.9 :

Thats pretty nice. Looks slim and clean

What about an option to generally hide those bars all over the skin.
(2016-04-25, 20:27)nafr1 Wrote: Does this skin support Kiosk mode?

No, but I can see to add it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-25, 20:30)movie78 Wrote: @Guilouz

Nice job!!

Thank!

It can, I will see for users can select color and opacity.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-25, 21:39)goibe Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 19:15)Guilouz Wrote:
Thanks.

Yes the albums are displayed correctly by years, but that I mean is the possibility to add the original year instead of the media that you have (for example if you have a remastered or reissue album).
Here the screenshots:
http://i.imgur.com/JMTrS3H.png

http://i.imgur.com/ukSo7lS.png

Thanks.

Just tag your songs files with correct years.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-25, 21:46)elchupete Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 20:08)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 1.0.9 :

Thats pretty nice. Looks slim and clean

What about an option to generally hide those bars all over the skin.

No, not for all over the skin because there is infos on bars on others screens.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-25, 21:51)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 20:30)movie78 Wrote: @Guilouz

Nice job!!

Thank!

It can, I will see for users can select color and opacity.

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36