• 16(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
something like this http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/169171
The current Infobar is really boring and i am missing many infos about the Live TV Station and EPG :-(

Startime, Endtime, Eventname, Nexteventname etc..
There is already this infos :

Estuary MOD V2 
ok, but this is not the Infobar.
Would it be possible to implement something like scrolling through channel epg in live tv by pressing left or right at the infobar?

Like this

How do you obtain this screen ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Pressing up/down in livetv
(2016-05-04, 11:55)tam1m Wrote: Would it be possible to implement something like scrolling through channel epg in live tv by pressing left or right at the infobar?

Like this

long press the menu button on a live TV channel and you get a small list w/ epg already.
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
(2016-05-04, 14:38)dukester Wrote:
(2016-05-04, 11:55)tam1m Wrote: Would it be possible to implement something like scrolling through channel epg in live tv by pressing left or right at the infobar?

Like this

long press the menu button on a live TV channel and you get a small list w/ epg already.

That's a channel list where I can scroll through different channels. My suggestion would be data for the channel I'm currently watching (next/prev shows) by simply pressing left/right.
Also not having a listview in the way by displaying the data in the infobar would be a pretty elegant solution I think.
hi, i'm using your skin mod and it was working nice till i update to latest libreelec milhouse build based on kodi 17 alpha 2 , now many skin shortcut cause kodi to crash ..

ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,"plugin://plugin.video.meta/movies/search",return) >> crashed

ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,"plugin://plugin.video.dailymotion_com/?url=&mode=search",return) >> crashed

they both should show the search dialog for meat4kodi , dailymotion .

even the search button located upper left in skin home window , pressing it then select youtube search will cause kodi to crash also

but if i used ActivateWindow to open a Directory in the plugin , not a search , it will work normally .

it's not related to the plugins it self, when i open the plugin and browsed it to the search it work normally too .

i asked milhouse about this , i thought it's good idea to let you know too to check latest nightly if it break things in your skin mod. thank you
(2016-04-27, 13:36)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-27, 13:07)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-04-23, 05:44)Guilouz Wrote: For Atmos :
.atmos.
.atmos-

For DTS-X :
.dts-x.
.dts.x.
.dtsx.
.dts-x-
.dts.x-
.dtsx-

Atmos and DTS:X naming tag stop scraping

Naming tag

All the 3D/2D naming tags .atmos and .dtsx are working (example: Pan.3D.atmos.iso and The Last Witch hunter.dtsx.iso)
All 2D Atmos naming tags are not working. (example: Pixel.atmos.iso ;John Wick.atmos.iso ; Legends.atmos.mkv etc..)

Any help?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-05-04, 18:03)samehvirus Wrote: hi, i'm using your skin mod and it was working nice till i update to latest libreelec milhouse build based on kodi 17 alpha 2 , now many skin shortcut cause kodi to crash ..

ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,"plugin://plugin.video.meta/movies/search",return) >> crashed

ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,"plugin://plugin.video.dailymotion_com/?url=&mode=search",return) >> crashed

they both should show the search dialog for meat4kodi , dailymotion .

even the search button located upper left in skin home window , pressing it then select youtube search will cause kodi to crash also

but if i used ActivateWindow to open a Directory in the plugin , not a search , it will work normally .

it's not related to the plugins it self, when i open the plugin and browsed it to the search it work normally too .

i asked milhouse about this , i thought it's good idea to let you know too to check latest nightly if it break things in your skin mod. thank you

It's not skin issue. I think it's Kodi bug. Nothing have change for this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-04, 21:41)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-04-27, 13:36)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-27, 13:07)movie78 Wrote: Atmos and DTS:X naming tag stop scraping

Naming tag

All the 3D/2D naming tags .atmos and .dtsx are working (example: Pan.3D.atmos.iso and The Last Witch hunter.dtsx.iso)
All 2D Atmos naming tags are not working. (example: Pixel.atmos.iso ;John Wick.atmos.iso ; Legends.atmos.mkv etc..)

Any help?

I just test and it's working for me :

Image I have rename a file to : Batman v Superman - L’Aube de la Justice (2016) ATMOS.mkv

Image I have rename a file to : Pixels (2015) (atmos).mkv
 Estuary MOD V2 
Is this your file naming tag Pixels (2015) (atmos).mkv or Pixel.atmos.mkv or Pixel atmos.mkv

Thanks!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
I have rename a file to : Pixels (2015) (atmos).mkv
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-05, 15:40)Guilouz Wrote: I have rename a file to : Pixels (2015) (atmos).mkv

So above is the best naming convention for 2D ATMOS files?

Thanks!
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36