• 18(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-05-09, 14:30)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Guilouz,
Great MOD of a great skin!

I was wondering if it was possible to keep the background colour solid. I've tried changing the capacity using the background options settings, but when playing media, the background turns transparent.
Also, is it possible to add custom background colour themes?

I don't understand what do you mean, please post screenshot.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-09, 20:17)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-05-09, 14:30)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Guilouz,
Great MOD of a great skin!

I was wondering if it was possible to keep the background colour solid. I've tried changing the capacity using the background options settings, but when playing media, the background turns transparent.
Also, is it possible to add custom background colour themes?

I don't understand what do you mean, please post screenshot.
Okay, so here's what I mean:-

Background colour here when no media is playing is solid (Not transparent)

but here when media is playing (Live TV in this case), background colour is now transparent.

I was wondering if it might be possible to have an option of some kind to allow solid backgrounds when you're media is actually playing. I find the transparent background a little distracting, particularly when trying to read the TV Guide and their is live media playing in background.

The ability to also add you're own colour themes for the background would also be great.
Hope the explanation makes more sense and is clearer now Smile
Cheers
It's done on last git Wink

I have added an option to background skin settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Boom! Boom!......Perfect, works like a dream when opacity set to 0%. Smile
Thank-you very much!

Oh ps.....so is there anyway I can easily set the background colour to one that isn't included as any of the skin's default themes......ie something new?
No I do not plain to do this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-10, 19:57)Guilouz Wrote: No I do not plain to do this.

Ok, No problem
Smile 
(2016-05-10, 01:19)Guilouz Wrote: It's done on last git Wink

I have added an option to background skin settings.

updated german translation on Git
Guys cool work..........

Can you please add below 2 features as I can't live without them and I can see many other people found it very useful..........

Feature Request 1:

- Ability to automatically change the background Fanarts within any Movies screens from the /extrafanart folder.
P.S: If this not possible to do at least please let me know what files I need to mod to make this happen and inject my mod to this cool skin.

Pros:
- This will give very cool content show-off feature to users
- Make use of the extrafanarts downloaded and automatically rotate via them within the movies screens

Tips:
Below is the code I am using to make this happen within the Confluence Skin and file I am using is "MyVideoNav.xml" and as per below background image within the Movies screens changing every 7 seconds.

Add below code to the MyVideoNav.xml within 720p folder below the line <include>CommonBackground</include>
Code:
Code:
<control type="multiimage">
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
            <!--<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio> -->
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path]/extrafanart</imagepath>
            <timeperimage>7000</timeperimage>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <fadetime>1000</fadetime>
        </control>
        <control type="multiimage">
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path]../extrafanart</imagepath>
            <timeperimage>7000</timeperimage>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <fadetime>1000</fadetime>
            <visible>Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
        </control>

Feature Request 2:

My 5 five year old watch lot of kids movies and she always asking me to play the same movie again and again. In current Skin I don't have a way to display "Recently Watched" items on the Movies Sub Menu, It will be good to get access to this "Recently Watched" Movies and TV Show list from the Movies home screen via button as this is cool feature I am using almost everyday.

TIP:
What I am currently doing to resolve this issue as below and this will give you guys an idea.
- I have created a smart playlist called "RecentlyPlayed" and saved it in Videos's playlist folder
- Edited the "IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml" and linked the "Actors" control ID to the playlist called "Recently Viewed"

Code:
-<control id="90163" type="button">
<include>ButtonHomeSubCommonValues</include>
<label>Recently Viewed</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,special://videoplaylists/RecentlyPlayed.xsp,return)</onclick>
I will see what can I do for extrafanarts support.

For you request 2, home menu and submenus are fully customizable in skin settings and you can add your smartplaylist as shortcuts.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks Guilouz. I will 500% donate if you can get the feature request 1 done. I open your Zip and it's bit complex for me to retrofit my current code. Also don't forget about the settings to fade the image and also timer for the random swaps.

I am happy to test this out if needed as well. Thanks again for your fantastic work on this and making the a huge contribution to the Kodi community.
I donated in any case.........Hope you will feel appreciated by this. Thanks Guilouz
i guess i found a bug. at the end of the menus, i see a field which Says "Movies" even when i`m not in movie`s menu. is it a feature which i have to disable or is it a bug?? BTW thanks for this amazing MOD.
(2016-05-11, 03:51)sniferx1 Wrote: I donated in any case.........Hope you will feel appreciated by this. Thanks Guilouz

Thank you very much !
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-11, 12:09)HRTKING Wrote: Image
i guess i found a bug. at the end of the menus, i see a field which Says "Movies" even when i`m not in movie`s menu. is it a feature which i have to disable or is it a bug?? BTW thanks for this amazing MOD.

How do you obtain this ?

Screenshot of your home menu settings please.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-11, 12:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-05-11, 12:09)HRTKING Wrote: Image

How do you obtain this ?

Screenshot of your home menu settings please.

i`ve got no idea Big Grin but the field is in all the menus, even Videos which i didn`t even customize.
Edit: Also it shows up when i scroll to the bottom of the menu.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36