• 20(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Oh thnx, should try that with the submenus.

I didnt do that in advancedsettings.xml, simply cos that would trigger cleanup way too often.
Sometimes multiple changes happen within a few seconds appart, that would make a mess if cleanup happens too.
Kodi doesnt really like that lol.

PS.

Is there an option or feature that shows wich subs there are with the serie/movie?
Some skins show that with the quality/resolution logos.
Couldnt find that here yet.
(2016-05-12, 12:18)voyagertm Wrote: Oh thnx, should try that with the submenus.

I didnt do that in advancedsettings.xml, simply cos that would trigger cleanup way too often.
Sometimes multiple changes happen within a few seconds appart, that would make a mess if cleanup happens too.
Kodi doesnt really like that lol.

PS.

Is there an option or feature that shows wich subs there are with the serie/movie?
Some skins show that with the quality/resolution logos.
Couldnt find that here yet.

On video infos :

Estuary MOD V2 
Yeah thats when you choose info on a file.
But with the standaard browsing you wont see that, with Aeon MQ6 you would see logos with the dts etc.
Its a minor thing tho, nothing that important.

Thnx for the custome submenu, did that already.
I didnt dive enough in the customization yet lol.
Yes but it's Estuary not Aeon MQ6 lol. Each skin is different ^^
 Estuary MOD V2 
Very true Smile
Still I like Estuary more somehow.
Its smoother Smile
@Guilouz
Nice update, thanks.

Can I do a small request?
I see you added custom spinner, could you do the same for watched/resume indicators?
Currently we are having a hard time reading them from a distance in our bedroom were this skin is also installed.
Possible bug:

When trying to set a widget background image the interface won't let me browse for an image. Just says None and Cancel.

Thanks!
(2016-05-12, 15:45)schumi2004 Wrote: @Guilouz
Nice update, thanks.

Can I do a small request?
I see you added custom spinner, could you do the same for watched/resume indicators?
Currently we are having a hard time reading them from a distance in our bedroom were this skin is also installed.

Custom spinner is a function of skin helper service. I can't do that with indicators.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-12, 17:00)Hoopla Wrote: Possible bug:

When trying to set a widget background image the interface won't let me browse for an image. Just says None and Cancel.

Thanks!

Install latest skin helper service on git. You probably don't have the latest.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

Don't know if its by design or a bug.

I have the picture widget linked to 3 Main Menu entries. If I hide the widgets banner under settings for one of them, its automatically hidden in the other two as well.

Its not possible to have the banner visible for one instance of the picture widget and hidden for another.

Best regards
Stefan
(2016-05-12, 20:42)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Don't know if its by design or a bug.

I have the picture widget linked to 3 Main Menu entries. If I hide the widgets banner under settings for one of them, its automatically hidden in the other two as well.

Its not possible to have the banner visible for one instance of the picture widget and hidden for another.

Best regards
Stefan

I have receive your PM but your account doesn't accept replay ^^

I reply to you here : Thanks for your translation. It's not necessary to PM me, I receive push email when pull request.

For widget banner, yes it's affect all banners. I will see if it's possible for one instance.

EDIT : It's now possible on last git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks again, However found another "bug"

When having Extra Fanart Background activated in e.g. List view for Movies and or TV Shows (It is a global setting not per view but on /off for all, right), it is also active when using List View for example in Bromix You Tube Video Plugin or any other Streaming Plugin like Twitch or TED.

As these doesn't have an extra Fanart folder, an exception is thrown

Fixed on last git. Try it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-12, 19:47)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-05-12, 17:00)Hoopla Wrote: Possible bug:

Thanks!

Install latest skin helper service on git. You probably don't have the latest.

Nope, still doesn't display correctly.

"Set thumbnail" works well but "select background" doesn't.
(2016-05-13, 00:18)Hoopla Wrote: Nope, still doesn't display correctly.

"Set thumbnail" works well but "select background" doesn't.

Had the same problem a few pages back. It was definitely an old skin helper version. <- Correction it is skinshortcuts :-)

What version have you installed ?

Can you post a screenshot of Skin settings -> required addons

Latest Version of Skin Helper Service is 1.0.92
Also make sure latest version of Skinshortcuts (1.0.8) is installed

Edit: Found my original post.
seems to be the case that this feature is driven by skinshortcuts instead of skin helper.

(2016-04-18, 22:53)elchupete Wrote: Add Change background picture: Using latest SkinShortcuts 1.0.8 from Git did the trick
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36