• 24(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-05-16, 15:24)estuary_enthusiast Wrote:
Quote:There is already metadata in OSD info.

yah i know..

but it will great if show in pause menu, not in "m" or "i" menu
maybe look like one of this Love
poster on left, metadata on left top, clearart on right top

watch gallery

can you?
(2016-05-18, 04:36)ragedogg69 Wrote:
(2016-05-18, 03:55)Guilouz Wrote: The latest build is #0517 and no problem with it.

Yep. Huge lag on #0517 for me. Busy dialog on every widget but weather when navigating the main menu. Rolled back further to #0504 and your skin is smooth as butter.

No lag either here running #518, didn't noticed any lag at all.
I'll switch to original Estuary skin tonight , just to be sure i'm correct in my statement.

Could you make a screen recording on how the lag looks like?
Hi Guilouz,
I've noticed for Info Wall, List, Poster and Shift views the duration is appearing twice the same screen. I really like the way you show the duration at the button of the screen next to the end time, so I wonder if you might want to consider changing the other duration time shown on the fanart in this example to something else, like movie classification perhaps?

Have also observed that for the music item, I am unable to select anything from the 'Random Artists' widget. Not sure if that just applies to me or needs a fix:-

how do i unhide the movies that i already watched?
(2016-05-19, 13:14)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Guilouz,
I've noticed for Info Wall, List, Poster and Shift views the duration is appearing twice the same screen. I really like the way you show the duration at the button of the screen next to the end time, so I wonder if you might want to consider changing the other duration time shown on the fanart in this example to something else, like movie classification perhaps?

Have also observed that for the music item, I am unable to select anything from the 'Random Artists' widget. Not sure if that just applies to me or needs a fix:-

I will see that.

I have no problem to select 'Random Artists' widget. Working fine.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-19, 17:56)rickyman Wrote: how do i unhide the movies that i already watched?

Here :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-19, 19:51)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-05-19, 13:14)Dumyat Wrote: Have also observed that for the music item, I am unable to select anything from the 'Random Artists' widget. Not sure if that just applies to me or needs a fix:-

I will see that.

I have no problem to select 'Random Artists' widget. Working fine.

Hmmm, that's strange it not working for me then. Are you using the default Music Widget to access the Random Artists? If so, then yes, I can access that way as well, but I have created custom widget items and cannot get it to work that way.
Ah yes ! Artists are selectable but no access. It's not a skin issue but I think script skin shortcuts with smartplaylist.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-19, 22:55)Guilouz Wrote: Ah yes ! Artists are selectable but no access. It's not a skin issue but I think script skin shortcuts with smartplaylist.

Aha.....Yes, that explains it then. Had some issues with a couple of other custom widgets as well. Will stick with just the default ones.....Smile

Ps: Do you plan to implement the curial theme into you're MOD? Smile
ATMOS and DTS:X naming

I just try all this Atmos and DTS:X file and none of them work(only works manually)

ATMOS

Mission Impossible Rogue Nation.atmos.ISO
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.atmos.ISO
John Wick.atmos.ISO
American Sniper.atmos.ISO
The Age of Adaline.atmos.ISO
Unbroken.atmos.ISO
The Gunman.atmos.ISO
The Expendables 3.atmos.ISO
Pourquoi J'ai Pas Mange Mon Pere.atmos.ISO
Lucy.atmos.ISO
Léon The Professional.atmos.ISO
We Are Your Friends.atmos.ISO
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.atmos.ISO
Sicario.atmos.ISO
Sherlock: The Abominable Bride.atmos.ISO
Legends.atmos.ISO
Regression.atmos.ISO

DTS:X
Daddy Home's.dtsx.ISO
IP Man 3.dtsx.ISO
The Big Shorts.dtsx.ISO
The Crimson Peak.dtsx.ISO
American Ultra.dtsx.ISO
Ex Machina.dtsx.ISO

Any help!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-05-19, 10:52)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2016-05-18, 04:36)ragedogg69 Wrote:
(2016-05-18, 03:55)Guilouz Wrote: The latest build is #0517 and no problem with it.

Yep. Huge lag on #0517 for me. Busy dialog on every widget but weather when navigating the main menu. Rolled back further to #0504 and your skin is smooth as butter.

No lag either here running #518, didn't noticed any lag at all.
I'll switch to original Estuary skin tonight , just to be sure i'm correct in my statement.

Could you make a screen recording on how the lag looks like?

Sorry, I downgraded back to #0504 where I have no problems. Are you on something more powerful than an RPi2? Milhouse suspects thats the problem. Even with mine overclocked, it is not fast enough not to show the busy dialog when loading the widgets on the new builds.
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
Can this mod hide watched movies from recently added? And with that also hide "unwatched movies"? Or vice versa remoce renctly added movies to only have unwatched at the top?
(2016-05-20, 15:55)movie78 Wrote: ATMOS and DTS:X naming

I just try all this Atmos and DTS:X file and none of them work(only works manually)

ATMOS

Mission Impossible Rogue Nation.atmos.ISO
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.atmos.ISO
John Wick.atmos.ISO
American Sniper.atmos.ISO
The Age of Adaline.atmos.ISO
Unbroken.atmos.ISO
The Gunman.atmos.ISO
The Expendables 3.atmos.ISO
Pourquoi J'ai Pas Mange Mon Pere.atmos.ISO
Lucy.atmos.ISO
Léon The Professional.atmos.ISO
We Are Your Friends.atmos.ISO
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.atmos.ISO
Sicario.atmos.ISO
Sherlock: The Abominable Bride.atmos.ISO
Legends.atmos.ISO
Regression.atmos.ISO

DTS:X
Daddy Home's.dtsx.ISO
IP Man 3.dtsx.ISO
The Big Shorts.dtsx.ISO
The Crimson Peak.dtsx.ISO
American Ultra.dtsx.ISO
Ex Machina.dtsx.ISO

Any help!

They are full bluray ? I think Kodi take the first track audio and show first track audio codec available.

Try with a simple file (avi, mkv etc...) and you will see it's working.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Estuary MOD seems had some issues with the Last build #0520 on playback OSD
(2016-05-20, 22:01)Syncopation Wrote: Can this mod hide watched movies from recently added? And with that also hide "unwatched movies"? Or vice versa remoce renctly added movies to only have unwatched at the top?

Yes, in latest release Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36