• 31(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
I know there probably is not one, but do you have a version of this mod for 16.1? Like an old version somewhere? I would love to hve it for my firetv bu the android nightlies are too unstable for my wife to use.
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
(2016-05-28, 15:40)ragedogg69 Wrote: I know there probably is not one, but do you have a version of this mod for 16.1? Like an old version somewhere? I would love to hve it for my firetv bu the android nightlies are too unstable for my wife to use.

No, only for Krypton. Some code in this skin are only for Krypton.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Yeah, I knew with the GUI update in recent 17 builds would make it impossible for your current update to work. I just noticed your github calls for jarvis in the title. Wondered if you had an old 0.0.8 version that would work.
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
(2016-05-28, 15:48)ragedogg69 Wrote: Yeah, I knew with the GUI update in recent 17 builds would make it impossible for your current update to work. I just noticed your github calls for jarvis in the title. Wondered if you had an old 0.0.8 version that would work.

Oh thanks for this mistake !
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-28, 15:40)ragedogg69 Wrote: I know there probably is not one, but do you have a version of this mod for 16.1? Like an old version somewhere? I would love to hve it for my firetv bu the android nightlies are too unstable for my wife to use.

Ragedogg69, there is a Pulse Estuary look build for Kodi 16. All you need to do is remove, the addons that came with the build to make it more clean and fresh. Than you can customize to your need.

This video contains addons that Kodi may not associate with. However it does explain how to get the Pulse Estuary look for Kodi 16. I hope this helps you to as close to the Estuary look as you can on 16.
Good tip. I wish they just had the skin to download. I am not a fan of builds as you never know what bloat or malware they may be hiding. When it comes to the WAF, stability is key.
(2016-05-27, 19:02)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-05-27, 04:23)LaFed Wrote: Hi. I'm currently running the latest kodi build on my Apple TV. Since I can't download anything to it, how can I install this mod? Really like it and wanted to try. Thanks

Install zip file from 'Install zip file' in Addons Browser

Sorry for being a noob. I'm using kodi on apple tv 4 (tvOS). When you say install from zip file, since I have no way (at least to me) of putting the master.zip into my apple tv, how can I install the addon? I tried addon browser and there's no way to enter the exact path anywhere. Sorry for the troubles.
You could use the kodi file manager to copy from a network share.

There are atleast two ways to do it.

1. You can upload the add on zip files to a url. You simply add your url to the file manager as a source or
2. You enable the network share where your add ons are
Great mod as all your works Guilouz!

Some things I miss/see wrong:

- The MusicVideo default icon in the main menu is not transparent as the others.
- While an album is playing the background in all the skins disappear.
- I miss an option in the Full screen album view to go back to the playlist that is currently playing.
- The extendedinfo is not skinned yet (I don't know if it could be skinned)
- I don't like how the lyrics are showed in the full screen view (I love how you did it in the Eminence mod)

And nothing else, congratulations for an almost perfect mod.
(2016-05-29, 14:50)ferent Wrote: Great mod as all your works Guilouz!

Some things I miss/see wrong:

- The MusicVideo default icon in the main menu is not transparent as the others.
- I miss an option in the Full screen album view to go back to the playlist that is currently playing.
- I don't like how the lyrics are showed in the full screen view (I love how you did it in the Eminence mod)

And nothing else, congratulations for an almost perfect mod.

Screenshot please.

Fixed on last git.

Where ? On music OSD ?

Yes I know but I think it's in same style of Estuary. That's why I have not skinned it.

I will see what can I do to make it better.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Here you have the screenshot

And regarding this question:
Where ? On music OSD ?
Yes, in other skins there is an useful button in the music osd to see the current playlist and by this way, be able to modify it. Could be added into the OSD?

BTW forget the point about the extendedinfo skinned, sorry about that.
(2016-05-29, 19:20)ferent Wrote: Here you have the screenshot

And regarding this question:
Where ? On music OSD ?
Yes, in other skins there is an useful button in the music osd to see the current playlist and by this way, be able to modify it. Could be added into the OSD?

BTW forget the point about the extendedinfo skinned, sorry about that.

You can add your own icon in personnalise home menu.

In last update I have added default item for music videos.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.2.0 :

• Changes in skin settings to be the same as others settings
• Add possibility to reset each skin settings category individually
• Add possibility to show/hide background visualisation effect

• Add possibility to access to music playlist from music OSD

• Add music videos on default menu
• Add default music videos widget
Image Image

• Add AudioDSP settings & manager to music OSD
• Add arrows for home menu when there is more than 9 items
• Fix fanarts when playing media
• Fix settings widgets
• Fix video info for music videos
• Improve esthetic appearance
• Updated language files from Transifex
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-29, 18:58)Guilouz Wrote: - I don't like how the lyrics are showed in the full screen view (I love how you did it in the Eminence mod)
I will see what can I do to make it better.

If you improve this one, and option in the settings to have Lyrics on by default would be nice!

BTW great 1.2.0 update. Thanks!
Great MOD! Smile

In a lot of screens the viewtype is grayed out with "Icon Wall".

Any chance for more viewtype like in Confluence?

Thanks in advance!
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36