• 33(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-06-01, 03:26)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 02:57)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Still no luck getting sound during a startup video to work. File has sound when playing standalone. Have tried different versions and new builds. Any other recomendation ?

I just test it, working with mp3/flac song and a kodi boot video from here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209673

I am using the one linked in post 433 the 5.1 sound one. Could that be the issue? Maybe need stereo?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2016-06-01, 03:52)AnthonyJS02 Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 03:26)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 02:57)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Still no luck getting sound during a startup video to work. File has sound when playing standalone. Have tried different versions and new builds. Any other recomendation ?

I just test it, working with mp3/flac song and a kodi boot video from here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209673

I am using the one linked in post 433 the 5.1 sound one. Could that be the issue? Maybe need stereo?

Depend of your receiver. Passtrough enable or not ?
Try a stereo file.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Stereo is capable and have pass through on with wasapi. Will try another file this evening.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2016-06-01, 00:51)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-05-31, 21:12)axlt2002 Wrote: Thanks for this mod! It improves definitely the actual Kodi 17 default skin!

Just wondering if it is possible to have the episode snapshots instead of the series fanart in the widget displaying the recently added episodes:

Thanks in advance for the future enhancements!

Done for next release Wink

Hi Guilouz,

is it possible to make it optional?

I just downloaded latest git and it shows episode snapshot (as you promised), but I personally would prefer to have series fanart :-)

btw. Wasn't it the case, that it was changed to show series fanart just a few versions back?

I know its a personal thing how one likes it ;-) Option would be great, but I would also use the mod if it shown episode snapshot

Edit :
I found it
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2314262

and

requested to change it to fanart

and here you changed it

As Cozmo wrote in his post, having the snapshot from episode shown could spoil the content ... ;-)

and here someone had asked to change it back to snapshot (which was refused)
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2335892
(2016-06-01, 22:23)elchupete Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 00:51)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-05-31, 21:12)axlt2002 Wrote: Thanks for this mod! It improves definitely the actual Kodi 17 default skin!

Just wondering if it is possible to have the episode snapshots instead of the series fanart in the widget displaying the recently added episodes:

Thanks in advance for the future enhancements!

Done for next release Wink

Hi Guilouz,

is it possible to make it optional?

I just downloaded latest git and it shows episode snapshot (as you promised), but I personally would prefer to have series fanart :-)

btw. Wasn't it the case, that it was changed to show series fanart just a few versions back?

Edit: I have found it although not exactly as I remembered :-)
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2335892

There was already the request to change it to show episode snapshot, which was refused previously.

I know its a personal thing how one likes it ;-) Option would be great, but I would also use the mod if it shown episode snapshot

No problem. It's done. It will be available with next sync on git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
What's the update process for this skin? Running Kodi 17alpha2 from 20160528. It says 1.1.7 of the Estuary MOD is installed. But this thread says 1.2.0 is the latest version.

Are there no automatic updates for this? Auto-update is enabled and when manually checking for Updates, Kodi says no updates are available. Sorry, this is confusing. Am I missing something here?
(2016-06-02, 11:04)Syncopation Wrote: What's the update process for this skin? Running Kodi 17alpha2 from 20160528. It says 1.1.7 of the Estuary MOD is installed. But this thread says 1.2.0 is the latest version.

Are there no automatic updates for this? Auto-update is enabled and when manually checking for Updates, Kodi says no updates are available. Sorry, this is confusing. Am I missing something here?

This is a mod not officially supported in repo, you will have to download and install by zip for each update.

(2016-06-02, 11:04)Syncopation Wrote: What's the update process for this skin? Running Kodi 17alpha2 from 20160528. It says 1.1.7 of the Estuary MOD is installed. But this thread says 1.2.0 is the latest version.

Just install zip in 'Addons / Install from zip' or replace skin folder in your addons folder.

Automatic updates are only for addons that are on official Kodi repo.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Sad

sounds not very handy, so all users with this mod keep shuffling files around and wasting a lot of time? no chance this will be in the kodi repo despite being a mod? the default estuary seems to be missing a lot of stuff that this mod has.

Additional questions:

1. can I display lyrics with estuary mod? I have CU LRC Lyrics installed, but it seems nothing is happening. Should this be defaulted to "on" in the mod default settings?

2. how to deal with recently added movies? I find it highly distracting to have watched movies in that section. there seems to be things happening in the development department, but nothing is ever merged into esturary. there were several PRs on github. are there options in this mod to mitigate this situation? and then again, why even have recently added at all, if I can have unwatched below? so I guess my question is, can I remove recently added? or adjust recently added and then remove unwatched?
Only the original skins are allowed in the official repo since allowing the mod versions may lead to user confusion, however there's nothing to prevent Guilouz from setting up his own repo to distribute and update the modified skin if he so wanted.
(2016-06-02, 12:55)Syncopation Wrote: Sad

sounds not very handy, so all users with this mod keep shuffling files around and wasting a lot of time? no chance this will be in the kodi repo despite being a mod? the default estuary seems to be missing a lot of stuff that this mod has.

Additional questions:

1. can I display lyrics with estuary mod? I have CU LRC Lyrics installed, but it seems nothing is happening. Should this be defaulted to "on" in the mod default settings?

2. how to deal with recently added movies? I find it highly distracting to have watched movies in that section. there seems to be things happening in the development department, but nothing is ever merged into esturary. there were several PRs on github. are there options in this mod to mitigate this situation? and then again, why even have recently added at all, if I can have unwatched below? so I guess my question is, can I remove recently added? or adjust recently added and then remove unwatched?

No mod are allowed on official Kodi repo.

Yes lyrics are working on Estuary MOD.

You can remove watched movies/episodes from recently added.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.2.1 :

• Add CU LRC Lyrics addon integration on music OSD
• Add new CD case on music visualisation
Image Image

• Add button on video OSD to access extended info

• Add a setting in personnalise home menu to replace thumbnails of episodes by fanarts
Image Disabled
Image Enabled

• Add description for each skin setting

• Improve esthetic appearance
• Fix list on dialog settings
• Fix play/pause button on media menu
• Fix episode label on videos search
 Estuary MOD V2 
hi small request..

can you do that?

1. Image

2. Image
Question Guilouz, what is the weird symbol situated in the left of the lyrics box for?
this one in your repo: media/dialogs/culrc-contextmenu.png
(2016-06-03, 15:02)ferent Wrote: Question Guilouz, what is the weird symbol situated in the left of the lyrics box for?
this one in your repo: media/dialogs/culrc-contextmenu.png

When it's synchronized lyrics Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36