• 35(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Can you add a setting that lets you raise or lower the amount of posters, thumbs or icons you can scroll through from any given widget section please.

Also if possible, is there any chance of creating a media player widget for watching media minimized on the main menu?

1 last request...can you possibly integrate a pvr widget that also shows epg data if present.

by the way.....best mod and skin, love the look and flow of it Smile
(2016-06-04, 23:51)Guilouz Wrote: 1. It's a button to launch CU lyrics addon

2. When you activate this setting, episodes/movies you have watched are not displayed, only unwatched items.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

1. so the microphon icon / button is in the song visualization view. question remains, how to reach that specific view with keyboard navigation? so far I can only reach it by clicking the kodi top left icon.

2. correct, only unwatched items are expected. but as stated earlier, now the top two sections for the movies section are
  • recently added unwatched movies
  • unwatched movies
But those two categories just show the same items (obviously), just in different order. So unless I am not missing something specific, it seems to be a good idea to hide at least one of the two sections. No?
(2016-06-05, 00:31)anhell28 Wrote: Can you add a setting that lets you raise or lower the amount of posters, thumbs or icons you can scroll through from any given widget section please.

Also if possible, is there any chance of creating a media player widget for watching media minimized on the main menu?

1 last request...can you possibly integrate a pvr widget that also shows epg data if present.

by the way.....best mod and skin, love the look and flow of it Smile

I will see what can i do.

No no media player widget, i have no interest to do this.

I will see if it's possible.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-05, 00:49)Syncopation Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 23:51)Guilouz Wrote: 1. It's a button to launch CU lyrics addon

2. When you activate this setting, episodes/movies you have watched are not displayed, only unwatched items.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

1. so the microphon icon / button is in the song visualization view. question remains, how to reach that specific view with keyboard navigation? so far I can only reach it by clicking the kodi top left icon.

2. correct, only unwatched items are expected. but as stated earlier, now the top two sections for the movies section are
  • recently added unwatched movies
  • unwatched movies
But those two categories just show the same items (obviously), just in different order. So unless I am not missing something specific, it seems to be a good idea to hide at least one of the two sections. No?

Back button with keyboard on main menu to access music visualisation

There is only one widget must be displayed. Reload your skin or reboot Kodi.
 Estuary MOD V2 
1. thanks, back button works.

2. just installed the latest nightly build of kodi 17 and restarted it to ensure settings were loaded again. estuary mod is on 1.2.1. I still see both categories when on the movies section. the following screenshot illustrates why the current behavior is somewhat stupid and redundant:

(2016-06-05, 01:10)Syncopation Wrote: 1. thanks, back button works.

2. just installed the latest nightly build of kodi 17 and restarted it to ensure settings were loaded again. estuary mod is on 1.2.1. I still see both categories when on the movies section:

There are two different widgets. It's normal.
Recently added is for item you have added recently in your database.
And unwatched is random list of all your unwatched items in your database.
 Estuary MOD V2 
yes, but what's the value here? I added another screenshot to illustrate why this is bad design.
(2016-06-05, 01:17)Syncopation Wrote: yes, but what's the value here? I added another screenshot to illustrate why this is bad design.

For the second it's a random mode, reload your skin, you will see it's not the same movies every time.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I understand that, but that seems only useful if you have a lot of unwatched movies. If the amount of unwatched movies just keeps varying between 1-5 this feature is useless.

So this should be smart. E.g. if a movie is shown in the first five items of recently unwatched added than there's no need at all to show the same movie in the below unwatched section. And if that applies to all items, the unwatched section should completely hidden since it's functionality is 100% covered by the unwachted recently added.

The way it currently is solved is really clumsy and redundant.
Not useless for me, this allows to see which movies/episodes were not seen.
 Estuary MOD V2 
The last time that II posted about this I don't think that I explained myself Smile

This time with photos....

If I download and install both the animated and 3D coloured weather icons I get two very different results when using them.

All images clickable

Select Animated....

and they do not show up....

select 3D coloured....

and they show fine.....

so from this list...

the animated ones do not work.

IIRC they do work fine when using the Transparency skin.

It would be nice to see the animated weather icons working if that could be possible. Latest version of skin and nightly of 17 applied to my Pi 3.
(2016-06-05, 08:18)Guilouz Wrote: Not useless for me, this allows to see which movies/episodes were not seen.

I am sorry, but isn't that exactely what unwatched recently added does? Maybe I have a special use case here, but for my use case as described above, this function seems redundant.
The unwatched recently has only a few.
And you can set it also to show watched.
I find it handy also, since my database can change every day and only that widget part shows all recent.
Plus its part of kodi not just the skin.
If you look at other skins most others have it.
(2016-06-05, 08:54)Vimes Wrote: The last time that II posted about this I don't think that I explained myself Smile

This time with photos....

If I download and install both the animated and 3D coloured weather icons I get two very different results when using them.

All images clickable

Select Animated....

and they do not show up....

select 3D coloured....

and they show fine.....

so from this list...

the animated ones do not work.

IIRC they do work fine when using the Transparency skin.

It would be nice to see the animated weather icons working if that could be possible. Latest version of skin and nightly of 17 applied to my Pi 3.

No animated not possible.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-05, 09:15)Syncopation Wrote:
(2016-06-05, 08:18)Guilouz Wrote: Not useless for me, this allows to see which movies/episodes were not seen.

I am sorry, but isn't that exactely what unwatched recently added does? Maybe I have a special use case here, but for my use case as described above, this function seems redundant.

No it's not the same, unwatched recently added widget show only items you have added recently (lastly).

Unwatched widget show a random list of all items in your library you have not watched.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36