• 36(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
One request

Can we have watched status on big movie posters?
I really love the view but its hard to see what I have watched without going into the item

Thanks
Nick
Can I download and install the Required Addons from KODI >> Skin settings, or should I download and install them from the first page of this thread?

Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
first page of the thread as the skin mod requires the latest versions of the plugins and Repo doeas not always have the latest
(2016-06-05, 21:53)elchupete Wrote: first page of the thread as the skin mod requires the latest versions of the plugins and Repo doeas not always have the latest
Thanks
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
@Guilouz

I get a failure message when I try to install the skin from Guilouz Repository, see the attached...

New Update 1.2.2 :

• Add album cover for next track on music OSD

• Add possibility to disable zoom effect on focus
Image Image

• Add Show Path button on music video info

• Improve volume progress with unit
Image Image

• Improve clock icon
Image Before

Image Now

• Update AudioDSPManager.xml with core changes
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-05, 22:19)iMak Wrote: @Guilouz

I get a failure message when I try to install the skin from Guilouz Repository, see the attached...

Yes I see that. I need to find where is the problem. It's my first repo.

EDIT : It's fixed. Need to delete repository, re download and reinstall.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Maybe I did not make that clear but in my case I have no old unwatched items, so the list is the same. Just in random order. But it seems I am the only user without old unwatched items. So I am an edge case. Nothing to see, please move on.

Besides that: thanks for the continuous updates! They are much appreciated.

I tired

- In Kodi go to "Settings / Add-ons / Install from Zip file".
- Select downloaded ZIP file.
- Once installed, go to "Settings / Add-ons / Install from repository / Guilouz Repository / Look and feel / Skin" and install Estuary MOD.
- Select the skin to "Settings / Appearance / Skin".

And for the Estuary MOD I see the 1.2.2 update from your repo. When I click update, it says "Update failed". Did I do something wrong?

http://imgur.com/DsJ8Fgz
(2016-06-05, 22:40)Syncopation Wrote: Maybe I did not make that clear but in my case I have no old unwatched items, so the list is the same. Just in random order. But it seems I am the only user without old unwatched items. So I am an edge case. Nothing to see, please move on.

I tired

- Once installed, go to "Settings / Add-ons / Install from repository / Guilouz Repository / Look and feel / Skin" and install Estuary MOD.

And for the Estuary MOD I see the 1.2.2 update from your repo. When I click update, it says "Update failed". Did I do something wrong?

Yes I have fixed this problem. Need to delete repository addon, re download it and reinstall it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz.
Great update, any chance of watched/unwatched on big poster view?

Thanks
(2016-06-05, 22:52)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-05, 22:40)Syncopation Wrote: Maybe I did not make that clear but in my case I have no old unwatched items, so the list is the same. Just in random order. But it seems I am the only user without old unwatched items. So I am an edge case. Nothing to see, please move on.

I tired

Yes I have fixed this problem. Need to delete repository addon, re download it and reinstall it.

Confirming this now works. Kudos Guilouz.
Guilouz -

Thanks so much for your hard work on this mod (it's fantastic), and also for creating a repository for us so we can update it easier.

I have one enhancement request if you don't mind. I have my backgrounds set to show extra fanart for movies and TV shows. It rotates the various images in the background correctly and looks great. However, when I view the information screen for a TV show or movie, and hit the "Show Fanart" button, I am only seeing one fanart picture (the default I assume). Can you make it so the "Show Fanart" button cycles through all of the extra fanart?

Thanks!
(2016-06-05, 23:02)nick w Wrote: Guilouz.
Great update, any chance of watched/unwatched on big poster view?

Thanks

I can do that :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-04, 14:32)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 11:21)estuary_enthusiast Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 03:47)Guilouz Wrote: First request is done on last git.

cool..
how about this?

I don't understand...
if paused, this text shows up like in Jarvis Big Grin
(2016-06-06, 03:55)estuary_enthusiast Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 14:32)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 11:21)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: cool..
how about this?

I don't understand...
if paused, this text shows up like in Jarvis Big Grin

No sorry, there is no interest.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36