• 39(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-06-10, 20:25)jjd-uk Wrote: I have removed offending gallery and restored the thread. Any repeat will result in permanent removal so please be extra careful of the screenshots posted.

Thank you very much!
 Estuary MOD V2 
I am absolutely loving this mod. Great work and thrilled to see that it hasn't been shut down. Keep up the good work!

Just bough you a cup of coffee too!
Ok my first suggestion after the restore.
The movie widget is great but I suggest to change the organization of it, because I always see the same movies (Recently added) because I don't add new movies every day. My suggestion is to move the random movies to the top of the widget and by this way each time you go to movies you can see this random suggestions.
(2016-06-10, 22:51)ferent Wrote: Ok my first suggestion after the restore.
The movie widget is great but I suggest to change the organization of it, because I always see the same movies (Recently added) because I don't add new movies every day. My suggestion is to move the random movies to the top of the widget and by this way each time you go to movies you can see this random suggestions.

You can do this in personnalise home menu, you can add and organise what you want for widgets.

I prefer recently added on top.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-10, 23:00)Guilouz Wrote:

You can do this in personnalise home menu, you can add and organise what you want for widgets.

Can you explain how this is done? As widget options I just see "movie widget". but not the specific categories when on the movies section. I'd love to change the order of recently added (and unwatched), unwatched and random. I already explained why and it seems to be the same reason that ferent has: the fact, that if you don't have many unwatched movies, the first two categories are merely duplicates of each other.
(2016-06-10, 23:11)Syncopation Wrote:
(2016-06-10, 23:00)Guilouz Wrote:

Can you explain how this is done? As widget options I just see "movie widget". but not the specific categories when on the movies section. I'd love to change the order of recently added (and unwatched), unwatched and random. I already explained why and it seems to be the same reason that ferent has: the fact, that if you don't have many unwatched movies, the first two categories are merely duplicates of each other.

Just select skin helper service widget, not defaut widget (default widget are pre-configured widgets).
You can add 4 widgets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-10, 23:23)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-10, 23:11)Syncopation Wrote:
(2016-06-10, 23:00)Guilouz Wrote: You can do this in personnalise home menu, you can add and organise what you want for widgets.

Just select skin helper service widget, not defaut widget (default widget are pre-configured widgets).
You can add 4 widgets.

Great!! thanks
I've noticed an issue with my video info screen that I don't see in anyone else's screenshots. See the circled area on the right. Why is my ending time getting truncated and I also don't have a star rating to the left of that.

Circled area on the right should be showing language and subtitle icons but I get nothing.

Using latest Kodi build and latest repo version of the skin

Any ideas?

Another question:

Is there any way, when I am on my home screen, when i navigate right, to have the selection go to one of the main widgets) instead of it selecting one of the submenus at the top where I then have to navigate down to get to a widget item?
(2016-06-11, 03:12)Hardax Wrote: I've noticed an issue with my video info screen that I don't see in anyone else's screenshots. See the circled area on the right. Why is my ending time getting truncated and I also don't have a star rating to the left of that.

Circled area on the right should be showing language and subtitle icons but I get nothing.

Any ideas?

You must change time format to not have truncated ending time.

All is ok for me. I think your file is not tagued with language.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-11, 03:14)Hardax Wrote: Another question:

Is there any way, when I am on my home screen, when i navigate right, to have the selection go to one of the main widgets) instead of it selecting one of the submenus at the top where I then have to navigate down to get to a widget item?

No, there is no way for that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-11, 03:42)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 03:12)Hardax Wrote: I've noticed an issue with my video info screen that I don't see in anyone else's screenshots. See the circled area on the right. Why is my ending time getting truncated and I also don't have a star rating to the left of that.

Any ideas?

Changing the time format fixed it, thanks!

I went through all my movies and none display audio or subtitle icons. I can't believe that none of these are tagged? Any other ideas?

Update: this is a clean install so I haven't played much via your skin yet. I just noticed that if I start playing a movie and then stop and go back out to the info screen the audio and subtitle icons appears.
(2016-06-11, 04:07)Hardax Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 03:42)Guilouz Wrote:

Any ideas?

I went through all my movies and none display audio or subtitle icons. I can't believe that none of these are tagged? Any other ideas?

What is your file extension ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-11, 04:16)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 04:07)Hardax Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 03:42)Guilouz Wrote: You must change time format to not have truncated ending time.

.mkv mostly. Note the update I posted above though. If I start playing a movie then stop it, the info screen shows the language and subtitle icons. Weird.
(2016-06-11, 05:27)Hardax Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 04:16)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 04:07)Hardax Wrote: Changing the time format fixed it, thanks!

.mkv mostly. Note the update I posted above though. If I start playing a movie then stop it, the info screen shows the language and subtitle icons. Weird.

Strange... Have you try to clean your database ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36