• 41(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Question regarding widget use in movie section:

Thanks to your explanation I now have the widgets customized to my needs:

widget 1: unwatched recently added movies
widget 2: in progress movies
widget 3: random movie

The problem I am seeing now is, that if there is no movie in progress, I see an empty section wasting precious screen estate.

Proposal

If a section contains no items, i.e. if no movie is in progress → hide that widget. No need to show an empty widget.
(2016-06-12, 16:14)Syncopation Wrote: Question regarding widget use in movie section:

Thanks to your explanation I now have the widgets customized to my needs:

widget 1: unwatched recently added movies
widget 2: in progress movies
widget 3: random movie

The problem I am seeing now is, that if there is no movie in progress, I see an empty section wasting precious screen estate.

Proposal

If a section contains no items, i.e. if no movie is in progress → hide that widget. No need to show an empty widget.

Not possible to do that. I can't hide widget for a specific item from skin helper service widgets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-11, 03:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-11, 03:14)Hardax Wrote: Another question:

Is there any way, when I am on my home screen, when i navigate right, to have the selection go to one of the main widgets) instead of it selecting one of the submenus at the top where I then have to navigate down to get to a widget item?

No, there is no way for that.

That's really unfortunate since the official skin doesn't do this and make the mod kind of clunky and unintuitive adding unnecessary remote clicks. Why would you want the first item selected to be a sub menu?
Delete
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-06-12, 17:50)Hardax Wrote:

Is there any way, when I am on my home screen, when i navigate right, to have the selection go to one of the main widgets) instead of it selecting one of the submenus at the top where I then have to navigate down to get to a widget item?

That's really unfortunate since the official skin doesn't do this and make the mod kind of clunky and unintuitive adding unnecessary remote clicks. Why would you want the first item selected to be a sub menu?

I fined the Estuary/Mod very limited for my personal use. Don't get me wrong it has some good features but all in all I feel this is a step back when it comes to being user friendly. I'm sure Guilouz is doing his best considering the limitations of the skin Smile
Eminence 2 MOD still remains the best skin it's just unfortunate development has stopped Sad
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-06-12, 17:50)Hardax Wrote:

Because I always use submenus.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks for the mods, love this skin.
Feels a little sluggish on rbp2, maybe that can be improved on later updates.

Thanks again

BM
Even though I like the skin, I hope someone can improve my experience.

When I add a widget of movies in the main menu, it takes time to load the posters (icons/thumbs). Is there a way to shorten the time to load up? If necessary, I don't need the posters. Just a list of text will be good enough.

Mod: Please delete.
(2016-06-13, 17:19)acegolfer Wrote: Even though I like the skin, I hope someone can improve my experience.

When I add a widget of movies (e.g. (reference to banned add-on) > People Watching) in the main menu, it takes time to load the posters (icons/thumbs). Is there a way to shorten the time to load up? If necessary, I don't need the posters. Just a list of text will be good enough.

Please read forum rules. No talking about banned addons.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New update 1.2.5 available on repository :

• Add changes from original Estuary 0.8.0
• Improve icons resolution
• Changes in dialog select
• Fix studios icons
• Fix missing string
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks Guilouz
Thanks for the latest update, seems a lot better on the rbp2 now.
Any chance of adding an option not to pause playing media when selecting extended info.

Regards Bm
Hi Guilouz, ich have a problem. The volume Icon stay everytime in the right corner, even if i play a movie. How can i disable it.
Problem fixed, Sound was muted.
@Guilouz, any chance that you can place a rating display on your mod for movies and tv. Below I did up a quick pic for a layout example for movies.

(2016-06-16, 18:38)Repoman Wrote: @Guilouz, any chance that you can place a rating display on your mod for movies and tv. Below I did up a quick pic for a layout example for movies.

Its IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes and ?

EDIT: I see all info are from rotten tomatoes but why there is different icons ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36