• 47(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-06-22, 17:39)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-22, 12:31)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Not sure if been asked but can the TV guide be a widget on the home screen when on the live tv tab?

Anyway to adjust guide to increase size by limiting the amount of hours shown? First time using the pvr part of Kodi so just learning it a bit.

It's already done for next release Wink

I dont understand what do you mean for guide ?

So don't have it in front of me. But the TV Guide fur pvr is say 4 hrs wide, and 8 channels down. Not sure if these are exact but just going from memory. Any way to make it so maybe 2 hours wide and 4 channels show at a time so the guide info is larger text? Or is the guide layout made by the pvr add on?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2016-06-22, 17:44)AnthonyJS02 Wrote:
(2016-06-22, 17:39)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-22, 12:31)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Not sure if been asked but can the TV guide be a widget on the home screen when on the live tv tab?

Anyway to adjust guide to increase size by limiting the amount of hours shown? First time using the pvr part of Kodi so just learning it a bit.

It's already done for next release Wink

I dont understand what do you mean for guide ?

So don't have it in front of me. But the TV Guide fur pvr is say 4 hrs wide, and 8 channels down. Not sure if these are exact but just going from memory. Any way to make it so maybe 2 hours wide and 4 channels show at a time so the guide info is larger text? Or is the guide layout made by the pvr add on?

Please don't do this unless as an option, i would ruin a beautiful skin.
Guilouz, I tried to send you PM however I send it. I get this msg "Guilouz has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent." I am going to try to send you an email instead.
Hi Guilouz, under pictures “View Options”, is it possible to have and Viewtype option of “wall view” ? there is a "InfoWall" options, but the info part just takes up to much of the screen and would like an option of just a plain wall view

thanks for the great work
(2016-06-23, 02:30)RMP888 Wrote: Hi Guilouz, under pictures “View Options”, is it possible to have and Viewtype option of “wall view” ? there is a "InfoWall" options, but the info part just takes up to much of the screen and would like an option of just a plain wall view

Please post screenshot. I dont understand what do you mean.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-22, 23:16)Repoman Wrote: Guilouz, I tried to send you PM however I send it. I get this msg "Guilouz has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent." I am going to try to send you an email instead.

Yes my inbox was full. It's ok now.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Any chance of getting a facelift to this look?

I see what you trying to accomplish
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-06-23, 14:51)Repoman Wrote: Any chance of getting a facelift to this look?

No I don't like that. Sorry.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz,

small observation: Metacritic's web page doesn't have a percent symbol next to rating for any given movie or tv show
(2016-06-23, 02:32)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-23, 02:30)RMP888 Wrote: Hi Guilouz, under pictures “View Options”, is it possible to have and Viewtype option of “wall view” ? there is a "InfoWall" options, but the info part just takes up to much of the screen and would like an option of just a plain wall view

Sorry for some reason I am having problems posting pictures. At present the Infowall layout is:

Image - image - Image - Infobox
Image - image - Image -

but the infobox just takes up too much screen space and would prefer that it is not there, hence the requst to have a Wall option to remove it, so the screen would look like

Image - image - Image - Image

But if at all possible to have another option without the image filename present, then it might be to see three or more rows of images, which would be like this:

i hope the description above makes a bit of sense?
Love this skin... thanks @Guilouz. Quick question... is there a flag for 4K, similar to ATMOS or DTS:X?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2016-06-24, 15:10)RMP888 Wrote:
(2016-06-23, 02:32)Guilouz Wrote:

Sorry for some reason I am having problems posting pictures. At present the Infowall layout is:

Image - image - Image - Infobox
Image - image - Image -

but the infobox just takes up too much screen space and would prefer that it is not there, hence the requst to have a Wall option to remove it, so the screen would look like

But if at all possible to have another option without the image filename present, then it might be to see three or more rows of images, which would be like this:

i hope the description above makes a bit of sense?

Done for next release.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-24, 18:22)hdmkv Wrote: Love this skin... thanks @Guilouz. Quick question... is there a flag for 4K, similar to ATMOS or DTS:X?

Already in Kodi core. No specific naming needed.

Estuary MOD V2 
Hi @Guilouz
Could you add some easy way - to maual edit position in databse ?

Example if scraper will get wrong detail about movie or wrong title choosed etc.

Please just read, many people have this problem Sad
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=278541

For now i cannot find easy way like on old Kodi 15.2 with Confluence
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36