• 49(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Can you add the name of the TV Show in "Recently added episodes" widget? It shows Season and episode number then name. Not name of tv show,
(2016-06-25, 06:53)dnlg Wrote: Can you add the name of the TV Show in "Recently added episodes" widget? It shows Season and episode number then name. Not name of tv show,

Name is present on it :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-25, 04:52)Edworld Wrote:
(2016-06-25, 00:52)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-25, 00:49)Charger Hellcat Wrote: Just noticed in your screen shots you have rotten tomatoes ratings. How do you get those? (I'm sure this has been asked but I tried a search and didn't find the answer).

You need to install skin helper service

Did you implement skin helper service to show tvshows ratings if available - imdb / rotten / metacritic?

Yes I can.
 Estuary MOD V2 
^
thanks
... since a few days there seems to be bug adding custom library nodes to submenus:

estuary mod adds : ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary, "library://video/...", return) which does not work;
should rather be : ActivateWindow(VIdeos, library://video/..., return)

I am using latest Kodi 17 alpha2 and estuary mod 1.2.8

thx for looking into it
Peter
(2016-06-25, 14:57)peram1 Wrote: ... since a few days there seems to be bug adding custom library nodes to submenus:

estuary mod adds : ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary, "library://video/...", return) which does not work;

thx for looking into it
Peter

Normal, changes were made in Kodi. Custom nodes are not related with skin but by Nodes Editor.

See with Ronie, need to update addon.
 Estuary MOD V2 
please, make option for widget to use original one Big Grin
so, if we searching, just look the thumbnail, and all of info is there.. not looking to top anymore.
and especially for tv series, the original looks better view, imo
watch gallery
(2016-06-25, 16:26)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: please, make option for widget to use original one Big Grin
so, if we searching, just look the thumbnail, and all of info is there.. not looking to top anymore.
and especially for tv series, the original looks better view, imo
watch gallery

No, only this new widgets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-25, 16:06)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-25, 14:57)peram1 Wrote: ... since a few days there seems to be bug adding custom library nodes to submenus:

thx for looking into it
Peter

Normal, changes were made in Kodi. Custom nodes are not related with skin but by Nodes Editor.

See with Ronie, need to update addon.

Actually the library node editor just, well, edits the library nodes - it has nothing to do with the shortcuts on the menus/submenus which is managed by Skin Shortcuts. That script hasn't yet been updated on git with the latest changes for Krypton, though there is a test branch here which I believe has all the changes necessary. I don't have the time to test it properly until Monday, though, so YMMV until I do so and get it merged into master.
Not sure about the aesthetic thought process here, but a jewel CD case with ugly plastik nobs pretending to hold a booklet, that does not need to be held (it's a digital image right?) and a riffled plastic CD tray on the left, to me feels insanely retro and un-beautiful.

Any objections to just show the cover are without that plastic junk imitation?!

of course this is my personal taste. Happy to hear how others think about this. but this struck me as outstandingly ugly.

(2016-06-24, 23:44)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 1.2.8 on repository :

• Add banner on tv shows info

Hi Guilouz,

great update. Thanks so much.

Is there a setting for the TV Show banner in Info??

I still have language flags shown. Also I do have a episode thumb on top of the season banner displayed

(2016-06-25, 13:08)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-25, 06:53)dnlg Wrote: Can you add the name of the TV Show in "Recently added episodes" widget? It shows Season and episode number then name. Not name of tv show,

Name is present on it :

It shows up like this for me. Am i doing something wrong?

(2016-06-26, 00:18)Syncopation Wrote: Not sure about the aesthetic thought process here, but a jewel CD case with ugly plastik nobs pretending to hold a booklet, that does not need to be held (it's a digital image right?) and a riffled plastic CD tray on the left, to me feels insanely retro and un-beautiful.

Any objections to just show the cover are without that plastic junk imitation?!

of course this is my personal taste. Happy to hear how others think about this. but this struck me as outstandingly ugly.

I like this and i do not change it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-26, 01:19)elchupete Wrote:
(2016-06-24, 23:44)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 1.2.8 on repository :

• Add banner on tv shows info

Hi Guilouz,

great update. Thanks so much.

Is there a setting for the TV Show banner in Info??

I still have language flags shown. Also I do have a episode thumb on top of the season banner displayed

Normal, banner is shown only on tvshows and seaons, not on episodes because there are languages infos.

You have episode thumb because you are on episode info, it's normal too.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-26, 01:57)dnlg Wrote:
(2016-06-25, 13:08)Guilouz Wrote:

Name is present on it :

It shows up like this for me. Am i doing something wrong?

Because you do not use default widget, you have edited it in personnalise home menu. When custom widget is use, only rating and year are displayed.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36