• 54(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
@Nick w The direct link in first post is broken but you can download Guilouz repo from here https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...ry.guilouz and install the zip file. @Guilouz It looks like the link is pointing to the 1.0.0 repo zip file.
Sorry I'm a little confused. What has been updated for the Rotten Tomatoes ratings for TV shows? I don't see them on any screen. Maybe I'm not looking in the correct location?
(2016-07-01, 08:53)nick w Wrote: Whats the best way to upgrade the skin to v1.3.1?
Currently im on 1.2.9. is it to go to gitHub and download the .zip and copy across?

thanks

The bast way is install my repo and you will receive update automatically.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-01, 11:00)UsefulG Wrote: @Nick w The direct link in first post is broken but you can download Guilouz repo from here https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...ry.guilouz and install the zip file. @Guilouz It looks like the link is pointing to the 1.0.0 repo zip file.

Fixed on first page. Thanks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-01, 11:46)Charger Hellcat Wrote: Sorry I'm a little confused. What has been updated for the Rotten Tomatoes ratings for TV shows? I don't see them on any screen. Maybe I'm not looking in the correct location?

Same as movies but all tv shows doesn't have rotten tomatoes.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-01, 12:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 11:46)Charger Hellcat Wrote: Sorry I'm a little confused. What has been updated for the Rotten Tomatoes ratings for TV shows? I don't see them on any screen. Maybe I'm not looking in the correct location?

Is it the TV show that gets a rating or each individual episode?
(2016-07-01, 12:16)Charger Hellcat Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 12:12)Guilouz Wrote:

Is it the TV show that gets a rating or each individual episode?

No, for tv shows, look :

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/breaking-bad
 Estuary MOD V2 
OK Thanks.
Palexxtra Wrote:
When playing a video, I always got two "Extended info" buttons also for me. Why?

You launch you video from library ?

No
Does this skin have Cinema Vision support by any chance ?
(2016-07-01, 17:58)schumi2004 Wrote: Does this skin have Cinema Vision support by any chance ?

Yes but not skinned.
 Estuary MOD V2 
For the two "Extended info" buttons issue, in the VideoOSD.xml file, the following two conditions to show the button seems not to be mutual exclusive.

Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="70012">
    <include content="OSDButton">
        <param name="texture" value="osd/fullscreen/buttons/extendedinfo.png"/>
    </include>
    <onclick>PlayerControl(Play)</onclick>
    <onclick>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,name=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title])</onclick>
    <visible>!VideoPlayer.Content(livetv) + !VideoPlayer.HasMenu + !VideoPlayer.Content(episodes)</visible>
</control>
<control type="radiobutton" id="70013">
    </include>
    <onclick>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedtvinfo,name=$INFO[VideoPlayer.TvShowTitle])</onclick>
    <visible>!VideoPlayer.Content(livetv) + !VideoPlayer.HasMenu + !VideoPlayer.Content(movies)</visible>
</control>
(2016-07-02, 03:38)xodiuser Wrote: For the two "Extended info" buttons issue, in the VideoOSD.xml file, the following two conditions to show the button seems not to be mutual exclusive.

Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="70012">
    </include>
    <onclick>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,name=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title])</onclick>
    <visible>!VideoPlayer.Content(livetv) + !VideoPlayer.HasMenu + !VideoPlayer.Content(episodes)</visible>
</control>
<control type="radiobutton" id="70013">
    </include>
    <onclick>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedtvinfo,name=$INFO[VideoPlayer.TvShowTitle])</onclick>
    <visible>!VideoPlayer.Content(livetv) + !VideoPlayer.HasMenu + !VideoPlayer.Content(movies)</visible>
</control>

Yes, I have changed it for next release.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.3.2 on repository :

• Add total / watched / unwatched episodes number for tv shows and seasons

• Add possibility to hide info from Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic

• Add possibility to hide clearlogos on home menu

• Add flag icons on home menu and possibility to hide them

• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
With the 1.3.2 update, the extended info button just disappeared for all videos
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36