• 62(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-07-07, 00:53)elchupete Wrote: Drsaini88

Please check skin settings. There is an option to show / not show mediaflags / ratings

Thanks for the tip. I had already enabled those options when i installed this skin. I have posted the screenshots. You can check them out
fullscreen show is out of box

Flags icons are only for item in your library, it's normal you doesn't have because trending movies and popular movies are lists from internet.

For your library it's nor normal you doesn't have it. What scrapper do you use ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-07, 01:11)Edworld Wrote: fullscreen show is out of box

Its because your episode thumb is not in correct aspect ratio
(2016-07-07, 01:20)Guilouz Wrote: Flags icons are only for item in your library, it's normal you doesn't have because trending movies and popular movies are lists from internet.

For your library it's nor normal you doesn't have it. What scrapper do you use ?

I use TMDB for movies information.
I know the items shown on the home screen are lists from internet, But the other screenshot shows the movies in my kodi library
How can i get all that information?
(2016-07-07, 01:11)Edworld Wrote: fullscreen show is out of box

Fixed for next release.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-07, 01:27)drsaini88 Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 01:20)Guilouz Wrote: Flags icons are only for item in your library, it's normal you doesn't have because trending movies and popular movies are lists from internet.

I know the items shown on the home screen are lists from internet, But the other screenshot shows the movies in my kodi library

Try to re-scrap your library. Info are extract when scrapping.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-07, 01:41)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 01:27)drsaini88 Wrote:

reinstalled Kodi and re-scraped the library, this time using universal movie scarper. The problem still persists.
(2016-07-07, 03:14)drsaini88 Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 01:41)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 01:27)drsaini88 Wrote: I use TMDB for movies information.

reinstalled Kodi and re-scraped the library, this time using universal movie scarper. The problem still persists.

All is working fine for me and for others.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-07, 03:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 03:14)drsaini88 Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 01:41)Guilouz Wrote: Try to re-scrap your library. Info are extract when scrapping.

All is working fine for me and for others.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

okay...will try to find the main reason behind this and will let you know if i find any
There are four buttons (two and a copy of them) in the addons tab in the home menu. I checked the submenu setting in the skin settings, there are only two buttons and I didn't change anything of them.

Hi. I have a fer questions. I've came from Xperience1080.

1. Is it possible to play next episode via "series in progress" (I'm using tvdb, so sometimes special episodes are supposed to watch in the middle of the season) instead of opening series folder? It has no sense for me in this way.
2. If not, then is it possible to repair "next episode to watch"?
- 4:3 thumbnails are displaied in 4:3, it looks ugly. I would prefer to see series fanart for example, instead of episode image.
- It's broken in general, it is showing a series which I didn't even start.
3. "Airing today" is broken. It is showing series from whole week. Take a look on 3rd screen to compare.
4. Is there any way to rearrange widgets?

EDIT:
I found option to show fanart instead to episode image. But it's still showing a series which I didn't start :/

Maybe I just can't set it properly, so I will be grateful for any help.
watch gallery

Thanks for this mod anyway.
(2016-07-07, 04:47)xodiuser Wrote: There are four buttons (two and a copy of them) in the addons tab in the home menu. I checked the submenu setting in the skin settings, there are only two buttons and I didn't change anything of them.

All is ok for me :

Image Image

Try to restore home menu.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-07, 09:07)emtec777 Wrote: Hi. I have a fer questions. I've came from Xperience1080.

1. Is it possible to play next episode via "series in progress" (I'm using tvdb, so sometimes special episodes are supposed to watch in the middle of the season) instead of opening series folder? It has no sense for me in this way.
2. If not, then is it possible to repair "next episode to watch"?
- 4:3 thumbnails are displaied in 4:3, it looks ugly. I would prefer to see series fanart for example, instead of episode image.
- It's broken in general, it is showing a series which I didn't even start.
3. "Airing today" is broken. It is showing series from whole week. Take a look on 3rd screen to compare.
4. Is there any way to rearrange widgets?

EDIT:
I found option to show fanart instead to episode image. But it's still showing a series which I didn't start :/

Maybe I just can't set it properly, so I will be grateful for any help.
watch gallery

Thanks for this mod anyway.

1. Not possible, when it's tv shows, tv show folder is open, when it's episodes, episode is launching.
In skin Settings Helper, you have an option to show special episodes in episodes widgets.

2. Fanart for episodes is working for me. You need to enable it in personnalise home menu.

3. Airing today is powered by Skin Helper Service, not by skin. Mine matches with I have in Next Aired addon.

4. Rearrange what ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Seems like there is something missing for files encoded with VP9

Moanbag is in da place!
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36