• 63(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-07-07, 12:11)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 04:47)xodiuser Wrote: There are four buttons (two and a copy of them) in the addons tab in the home menu. I checked the submenu setting in the skin settings, there are only two buttons and I didn't change anything of them.

All is ok for me :

Image Image

Try to restore home menu.

I found the case is, if I set the label of the menu item to "Addons", there will be 4 buttons, otherwise, it's normal. How a label can affect the functionality?
Hi @Guilouz
I want put button to LibreELEC setting like in normal skin Estuary
They using patch

https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.t...reen.patch

could you tell me to which one file or where i should put this pice of code to get this button ?

<property name="id">weather</property>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoWeatherButton)</visible>
</item>
+ <item>
+ <label>@DISTRONAME@</label>
+ <onclick>RunAddon(service.libreelec.settings)</onclick>
+ <thumb>icons/home/libreelec.png</thumb>
+ <property name="id">libreelec</property>
+ </item>
</content>
</control>
</control>

Thanks
(2016-07-06, 23:46)Edworld Wrote: Are guys seeing stuttering when playing videos?

Are you using the Alpha 2 release or the nightlies Edworld? I had pretty consistent stuttering using the nightlies but its significantly better with the Alpha 2 release. Its still there but much better with the Alpha.
(2016-07-07, 15:24)Hardax Wrote:
(2016-07-06, 23:46)Edworld Wrote: Are guys seeing stuttering when playing videos?

Are you using the Alpha 2 release or the nightlies Edworld? I had pretty consistent stuttering using the nightlies but its significantly better with the Alpha 2 release. Its still there but much better with the Alpha.

What build do you use ? Official or not ? What system ?

Depends of many things, not just to build. Nightly builds are now in alpha 3.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-07, 13:48)xodiuser Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 12:11)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 04:47)xodiuser Wrote: There are four buttons (two and a copy of them) in the addons tab in the home menu. I checked the submenu setting in the skin settings, there are only two buttons and I didn't change anything of them.

All is ok for me :

Image Image

Try to restore home menu.

I found the case is, if I set the label of the menu item to "Addons", there will be 4 buttons, otherwise, it's normal. How a label can affect the functionality?

Home menu label or submenu label ?

Because Skin Shortcuts use LabelID.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-07, 14:38)piotrasd Wrote: Hi @Guilouz
They using patch

could you tell me to which one file or where i should put this pice of code to get this button ?

</item>
+ <item>
+ </item>
</content>
</control>
</control>

Thanks

I have added shortcut for OpenELEC / LibreELEC settings in settings panel for next release.
I will see if it's possible to add this in skin shortcuts to have it in home menu if OpenELEC / LibreELEC build is used.
 Estuary MOD V2 
THX !!! @Guilouz

I have one more question, because i start using your great skin as main in my Openelec build
so is installed in /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary.mod/ (here filesystem is readonly) and i getting crash becuase
file skin.estuary.mod/1080i/script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml is change due creating skin shortcuts.

Could you move that file to "addon_data" like setting.xml from skin ?
(2016-07-07, 03:21)drsaini88 Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 03:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 03:14)drsaini88 Wrote: reinstalled Kodi and re-scraped the library, this time using universal movie scarper. The problem still persists.

All is working fine for me and for others.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

okay...will try to find the main reason behind this and will let you know if i find any

Hey.. i want you to know that those media flags have started appearing. I was confusing the .strm movie links on the internet with the files on my computer. Everything is working fine now.
(2016-07-07, 17:55)piotrasd Wrote: THX !!! @Guilouz

I have one more question, because i start using your great skin as main in my Openelec build
so is installed in /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary.mod/ (here filesystem is readonly) and i getting crash becuase
file skin.estuary.mod/1080i/script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml is change due creating skin shortcuts.

Could you move that file to "addon_data" like setting.xml from skin ?

Not possible. This file is generate by Skin Shortcuts, not by skin.
My addons folder is not read only on my openelec/LibreElec system.

Problem with your system, addons folder must have write acces.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Quote:Not possible. This file is generate by Skin Shortcuts, not by skin.

Yes because normal location of addons instaled from repo is /storage/.kodi/addons (which is rw )
but im replace orginal kodi skin in system on yours ... so that why is located in n /usr/share/kodi/addons/

Benefits:
- all textures are pack to xbt (media folder)
- whole skin like system is loaded into RAM

So for low performance machine just work faster for me.
I was using that solution before and with other skin like Aeon.nox etc. i dont have this problem

With Alpha 2 and nighties after alpha 2. Last night I downloaded the latest nighties and most of the stuttering went away

I am using a PC with windows 7 and nvidia video card
Hi Guilouz,

On the home screen, Nothing happens when I click on In progress TV shows widget.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-07-07, 17:19)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 14:38)piotrasd Wrote: Hi @Guilouz
They using patch

</item>
+ <item>
+ </item>
</content>
</control>
</control>

Thanks

I have added shortcut for OpenELEC / LibreELEC settings in settings panel for next release.
I will see if it's possible to add this in skin shortcuts to have it in home menu if OpenELEC / LibreELEC build is used.

Done for next release.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-07, 20:20)piotrasd Wrote:
Quote:Not possible. This file is generate by Skin Shortcuts, not by skin.

Yes because normal location of addons instaled from repo is /storage/.kodi/addons (which is rw )
but im replace orginal kodi skin in system on yours ... so that why is located in n /usr/share/kodi/addons/

Benefits:
- all textures are pack to xbt (media folder)
- whole skin like system is loaded into RAM

So for low performance machine just work faster for me.
I was using that solution before and with other skin like Aeon.nox etc. i dont have this problem

I have no solution for that. I can't change location of this file. You just use 'classic' folder for install. Skin working great like this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-08, 00:38)Edworld Wrote:

With Alpha 2 and nighties after alpha 2. Last night I downloaded the latest nighties and most of the stuttering went away

I am using a PC with windows 7 and nvidia video card

It's not skin issue, please post in correct thread for that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36