• 66(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-07-09, 12:09)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 12:03)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 11:40)Guilouz Wrote: You must add a default widget first to can change widgets.

How do I add a default widget?
I really appreciate your hard work you have done on this skin. i'm getting use to the odd navigation. Not your fault but the nature of the skin.

Thanks

Select a default widget (movies to have posters, tv shows to have thumb/fanart, others -> squarred boxs), Here :

And then you can change each widgets.

Hi Guilouz,

I managed to get Next Aired widget to work but I only need 1 widget displayed. How do I delete the other 3?
Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-07-09, 12:30)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 12:09)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 12:03)Blurayx Wrote: How do I add a default widget?
I really appreciate your hard work you have done on this skin. i'm getting use to the odd navigation. Not your fault but the nature of the skin.

Thanks

Select a default widget (movies to have posters, tv shows to have thumb/fanart, others -> squarred boxs), Here :

Hi Guilouz,

I managed to get Next Aired widget to work but I only need 1 widget displayed. How do I delete the other 3?
Thanks

Just select 'None' for others.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-09, 12:32)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 12:30)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 12:09)Guilouz Wrote: Select a default widget (movies to have posters, tv shows to have thumb/fanart, others -> squarred boxs), Here :

Hi Guilouz,

Thanks

Just select 'None' for others.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I've been doing that from last week but nothing happens. I thought I was doing something wrong.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
Could someone tell me if this issue is solved or not as I still do not find how to update from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4?

Moanbag is in da place!
Quote:I've been doing that from last week but nothing happens. I thought I was doing something wrong.

I just tested myself and for me this skin widget also not work Sad ....
(2016-07-09, 13:28)Gracus Wrote: Could someone tell me if this issue is solved or not as I still do not find how to update from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4?

Yes, should have been solved in version 1.3.4
Hi Guilouz,

In Version 1.3.4 I have following effect:

In Home Menu, TV Series Skin Helper Widget "Next Episodes" as well as "recently added Episode" show Year as 1969 in Top Info Bar for all TV Series

Random Episode get the Year correct.

Skin Issue or problem with my Data?

Edit: 1969 is the Year the oldest episode in my library first aired
(2016-07-09, 13:58)piotrasd Wrote:
Quote:I've been doing that from last week but nothing happens. I thought I was doing something wrong.

I just tested myself and for me this skin widget also not work Sad ....

Thanks for testing and confirming Smile
also disabling widget in movie setion - dont work i have choosed 4 widget i wanted disable 2 last, but skin no respond on that - still left 4 active
reboot, reload skin not help
(2016-07-09, 14:35)piotrasd Wrote: also disabling widget in movie setion - dont work i have choosed 4 widget i wanted disable 2 last, but skin no respond on that - still left 4 active
reboot, reload skin not help

Hopefully Guilouz can fix it in the next update Smile
Was not able to update Estuary Mod to 1.3.4 as kodi still see 1.3.3 on repository

So I try the hard way: completely uninstall Kodi and restart installation from scratch

And then:

Issue with repository or issue with Kodi?
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-07-09, 16:12)Gracus Wrote: Was not able to update Estuary Mod to 1.3.4 as kodi still see 1.3.3 on repository

So I try the hard way: completely uninstall Kodi and restart installation from scratch

And then:

Issue with repository or issue with Kodi?

Try uninstall Repo, redownload repo and install it again.

I have it also from time to time , that Skin is not updated automatically .
No need to completelly reinstall Kodi.

Two options, that do it for me:

- download relevant skin.mod Version from Git and install from zip
- deinstall Skin mod and repository, down load Repo (link on first page), install Repo from zip, install skin from Repo
Hi Guilouz, if i add a shortcut under addons, every shortcut appear twice. Like, a shortcut to "video-addons", this shortcut appear twice.
(2016-07-09, 16:30)DeejayT Wrote: Hi Guilouz, if i add a shortcut under addons, every shortcut appear twice. Like, a shortcut to "video-addons", this shortcut appear twice.

known issue. See http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2370698
i tested also on Tidal - im added to MainMenu "TIDAL" addon and as Widget i choosed playlist from subdirectory of addon and one folder also from sub directory of addon

and nothing work - i dont see any widget Sad

UPDATE next bug
- after change popup notification position on right top corner - now many times i see only shadow of popup without text
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36