• 68(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-07-10, 16:52)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

have you implemented any special TVTunes Override Methods in your mod (i.e. Window Property "TVTunesSupported" set)?

TVTunes depends on Windows (i.e VideoLibrary et.v) Visibility to decide if a theme is to be played or not.

With removing some Windows from Kodi, TVTunes is broken and the developer is not yet willing to check / support Krypton.

BUT

TVTunes allows to override certain Windows by Skinner to tell TVTunes, that currently e.g. the Video Library is visible

Code:
Example from TVTunes settings.py

################################################################
# Class to make it easier to see which screen is being displayed
################################################################
class WindowShowing():
    @staticmethod
    def isHome():
        return xbmc.getCondVisibility("Window.IsVisible(home)")

@staticmethod
    def isVideoLibrary():
        return xbmc.getCondVisibility("Window.IsVisible(videolibrary)") or WindowShowing.isTvTunesOverrideTvShows() or WindowShowing.isTvTunesOverrideMovie() or WindowShowing.isTvTunesOverrideContinuePlaying()

@staticmethod
    def isTvTunesOverrideTvShows():
        isOverride = False
        try:
            # If there is a problem with a skin where there is no current window Id, avoid the exception
            win = xbmcgui.Window(xbmcgui.getCurrentWindowId())
            if win.getProperty("TvTunesSupported").lower() == "tvshows":
                isOverride = True
        except:
            isOverride = False

return isOverride

@staticmethod
    def isTvTunesOverrideMovie():
        isOverride = False
        try:
            # If there is a problem with a skin where there is no current window Id, avoid the exception
            win = xbmcgui.Window(xbmcgui.getCurrentWindowId())
            if win.getProperty("TvTunesSupported").lower() == "movies":
                isOverride = True
        except:
            isOverride = False

return isOverride

As far as I understand the above:
xbmc.getCondVisibility("Window.IsVisible(videolibrary)") <- Is not working anymore as the Window VideoLibrary has been removed.

If a Window has a property TvTunesSupported = tvshows / movies (there are more
and has a window ID, TVTunes will start playing.

Is TVTunes anything you are familiar with? Do you want to support it in your Mod?

Before I start checking debugging TVTunes Script to allow the new VideoLibrary window I'd like to know

Thanks for reply

I do not use this addon. You must wait to author update his addon.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

OK understand.

However I figured out, what needs to be changes and I provided a Pull Request on Git for my changes in MyVideoNav.xml

Perhaps you see the possibility to check and include it in your mod ?

The changes will have effect only if Addon TVTunes is installed.

Thanks for review in advance

Stefan
@Guilouz Is any hope to change codec info view ?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=277344&page=6
here changes in Kodi source

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10077
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10069

One more issue bug:
- on main screen when we choose icon settings - and we see system information there always show first parition
(in openelec/libreelec system that always system image where is arround 120mb and always show 100% of usege)
it should be show storage partition free space.
(2016-07-10, 17:46)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

OK understand.

However I figured out, what needs to be changes and I provided a Pull Request on Git for my changes in MyVideoNav.xml

Perhaps you see the possibility to check and include it in your mod ?

The changes will have effect only if Addon TVTunes is installed.

Thanks for review in advance

Stefan

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2369388

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-10, 19:01)piotrasd Wrote: @Guilouz Is any hope to change codec info view ?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=277344&page=6
here changes in Kodi source

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10077
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10069

One more issue bug:
- on main screen when we choose icon settings - and we see system information there always show first parition
(in openelec/libreelec system that always system image where is arround 120mb and always show 100% of usege)
it should be show storage partition free space.

I will see that.

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-10, 20:36)Guilouz Wrote: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2369388

Yes I know this thread. What do you want to tell me?
(2016-07-10, 20:55)elchupete Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 20:36)Guilouz Wrote: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2369388

Yes I know this thread. What do you want to tell me?

Author will not update his addon before Krypton RC1

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-10, 20:59)Guilouz Wrote: Author will not update his addon before Krypton RC1

Yes, I know this also. And I do accept / understand this decision.

The problem why its not working is, that the addon checks, if the active window is "VideoLibrary"

As this window is removed in Krypton and replaced by "MyVideoNav.xml", the Addon does not trigger playback of the Theme.

But Addon allows skinners to playback themes in custom windows by setting a windows property.

I've added this property to MyVideoNav.xml and themes are played again Wink

I add this property only in case tvtunes is installed. If you are willing to take over my "mod" it would be much appreciated.

If not, I will modify the MyVideoNav.xml each time a new version will be published.

Whatever your decion will be, I can go both ways Big Grin
(2016-07-10, 17:26)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 17:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 17:21)Blurayx Wrote: This is the correct settings?

Regarding the slideshow it's way too fast can't you at least default it to about 7-10 seconds.

Thanks

No it's the first setting.

I had the first setting and it still did not work

I solved the problem. I had to downgrade artist slideshow to 1.70 for it to work. if I upgrade artist slideshow back to 2.0.0 it stops working again.

The same issue happens on my Nvidia Shield TV, Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 & iMac
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-07-11, 01:16)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 17:26)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 17:25)Guilouz Wrote: No it's the first setting.

I had the first setting and it still did not work

I solved the problem. I had to downgrade artist slideshow to 1.70 for it to work. if I upgrade artist slideshow back to 2.0.0 it stops working again.

Good to know, thx
(2016-07-11, 02:03)piotrasd Wrote:
(2016-07-11, 01:16)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 17:26)Blurayx Wrote: I had the first setting and it still did not work

Good to know, thx

I use 2.0.0 and it's working for me on OSX and LibreELEC.

Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz
Thank you for this mod!

I just started using Kodi and I realized this mod has an issue with changing "widgets" if I enable up to 4 widgets using a widget collection, then I can't change any of them, the changes only appear after leaving a video then reverts back to the "widgets" that have been originally selected from the collection.

I wish that this can be fixed!
(2016-07-12, 10:24)Eisa Wrote: @Guilouz
Thank you for this mod!

I just started using Kodi and I realized this mod has an issue with changing "widgets" if I enable up to 4 widgets using a widget collection, then I can't change any of them, the changes only appear after leaving a video then reverts back to the "widgets" that have been originally selected from the collection.

I wish that this can be fixed!

I am currently doing some changes for personnalised widgets. For next release.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Okay. So I know that in order to get the runtimes displaying in the box, you have to use a time format that doesn't use AM/PM.

But... why? Why if I want to use this skin can't I have 7:30 AM displaying in the top of the screen like is the Kodi default for my region? It doesn't even make sense to format a runtime as an actual time, with possibility of AM/PM. And since you can't, and there's basically only two options that work, X:XX or 0X:XX, why is this being treated as a data field that should be regionally formatted? I'm sure everyone would be perfectly fine with forced 0X:XX.

Is there truly no other way to format this number?
Hi, I've upgraded to latest libreelec and none of the custom menu items working anymore.
Custom widgets aren't working either and they didn't work on previous version as well, did I miss anything?
I'm on latest skin version and I have reset the menu items as well but still not working.

Thanks
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36