• 88(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-07-25, 18:10)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

For whatever reason, the Skin is not autoupdated.

If I manually update the repository (although there is no new version of the repo), KODI detects that there is a new version of the Skin and autoupdate the skin...

Working for me. 1.3.10 has been updated automatically on my LibreElec system.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 

If I manually update the repository (although there is no new version of the repo), KODI detects that there is a new version of the Skin and autoupdate the skin...
Got the same problem even though I'm on today's nightly so I updated manually.
(2016-07-25, 18:14)MewCore Wrote:

If manually update is working, it's not repo issue.

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-25, 12:29)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 05:59)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Is there a way to turn off "force refresh" on widgets on the home screen when they are pulling from a third party addon ?

I will see what can I do.

Thanks Guilouz, Keep up the great work!
(2016-07-25, 18:18)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 18:14)MewCore Wrote:

If manually update is working, it's not repo issue.

I had the same issue on my Amazon running Kyrpton Alpha 2 had to manually update the repo.
(2016-07-25, 18:18)Guilouz Wrote: If manually update is working, it's not repo issue.

Not sure.

Seems to be the case, that new Versions of the things contained in the Repo are not identified automatically and therefore Kodi does not detect that a new Version of the Skin is available.

After a manually Repo update, Kodi knows the current Skin verion in the Repo but without Repo Update kodi still see's the old version in the Repo.

I am not familiar with Repo's but perhaps some other Skinner or Addon developer (maintaining their own Repo) has an idea?

Perhaps the Repo must get a new Version number as well for each new/updated content so Kodi can detect to autoupdate the Repo, and then that the Repocontent is updated and after that automatically detects the new version of the skin?
I have no problem, when I sync update on git, my LibreElec system autoupdate each time at startup.
No problem for my friend too (he use LibreElec too).

No need to update repo each time an addon is updated on it.

Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz Thanks for adding the hub widget option, that is exactly what I was looking for.
(2016-07-25, 19:02)Guilouz Wrote: I have no problem, when I sync update on git, my LibreElec system autoupdate each time at startup.

Good point...

I am not sure (test with next skin update), but I think I have not restarted KODI.

I run Kodi on an MacMini with the solely purpose of running KODI.

I normally just put the Mini to sleep without closing Kodi...
(2016-07-25, 20:06)elchupete Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 19:02)Guilouz Wrote: I have no problem, when I sync update on git, my LibreElec system autoupdate each time at startup.

Good point...

I am not sure (test with next skin update), but I think I have not restarted KODI.

I run Kodi on an AppleMini with the solely purpose of running KODI.

I normally just put the Mini to sleep without closing Kodi...

Yes, Kodi check updates at startup.
And I do not know at what frequency it check updates if it already running. That's why you need to manual update to have latest.

Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.3.11 on repository :

• Changes in TV Shows/Custom (Thumbs) widgets
Image Image

• Improve esthetic appearance
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

Is there anyway that I can install this skin on Kodi installed on an Apple TV. I would be great if your repo could be access directly through Kodi. I have the 20160714 Krypton build and am unable to change the default Estuary skin. When I select click on another skin to replace it, it doesn't respond. I keep clicking on different skins and none of them will download for me. I am not getting any error message. It's just that nothing happens when I click on a skin. Is there anything else I can do.

Thank you,
(2016-07-26, 23:01)sheni7 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Is there anyway that I can install this skin on Kodi installed on an Apple TV. I would be great if your repo could be access directly through Kodi. I have the 20160714 Krypton build and am unable to change the default Estuary skin. When I select click on another skin to replace it, it doesn't respond. I keep clicking on different skins and none of them will download for me. I am not getting any error message. It's just that nothing happens when I click on a skin. Is there anything else I can do.

Thank you,

There is no chance, skin mod are not allowed on official repo...

I think you have a problem with your build if it doesn't respond when you try to select an other skin.

I don't know how an apple TV working but with iPad you can access to addons folder and copy skins, repo, etc... you want with a program like 'iMazing'.

Post in Apple TV thread for your problem.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-25, 18:22)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 12:29)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 05:59)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Is there a way to turn off "force refresh" on widgets on the home screen when they are pulling from a third party addon ?

I will see what can I do.

Guilouz any update on this by chance ?
(2016-07-26, 23:49)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 18:22)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 12:29)Guilouz Wrote: I will see what can I do.

Guilouz any update on this by chance ?

I have try many things without sucess...

Estuary MOD V2 
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36