• 92(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-07-28, 14:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-28, 06:52)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 12:29)Guilouz Wrote: I will see what can I do.

The reason I ask is that when using the a third party addons catagories for a home screen widget it seems to take about 10 secs to load that widget every time you choose a different left pane category. I noticed that the Titan Skin had that option to toggle off the auto refresh for home widgets, is there some where I can look to find that within the XML to narrow down the search so you maybe able to implement such a feature ?

I will take a look at titan skin to see what can I do.

This by chance the strings that give the option to toggle force refresh off and on ?

<!-- widget force refresh -->

-<control id="9007" type="radiobutton">

<width>500</width>

<label>31717</label>

<font>Reg22</font>

<align>left</align>

<textoffsetx>10</textoffsetx>

<radiowidth>100</radiowidth>

<radioheight>65</radioheight>

<radioposx>415</radioposx>

<onclick condition="!StringCompare(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetForceRefresh), refresh)">SetProperty(customProperty, widgetForceRefresh)</onclick>

<onclick condition="!StringCompare(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetForceRefresh), refresh)">SetProperty(customValue, refresh)</onclick>

<onclick condition="StringCompare(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetForceRefresh), refresh)">SetProperty(customProperty, widgetForceRefresh)</onclick>

<onclick condition="StringCompare(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetForceRefresh), refresh)">SetProperty(customValue, "")</onclick>

<onclick>SendClick(404)</onclick>

<selected>StringCompare(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetForceRefresh), refresh)</selected>

<visible>!IsEmpty(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widget))</visible>

<visible>StringCompare(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widget), Addon) | SubString(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetPath), favourite) | SubString(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetPath), xsp)</visible>

</control>
Hi Guilouz,

For a few milliseconds the banner appears under the widgets, When I tab up/down.

You can see it when I tab from next aired to music

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehd1nb7067qewg...g.mov?dl=0
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-07-29, 00:50)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-07-28, 14:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-28, 06:52)capnhowyoudo Wrote: The reason I ask is that when using the a third party addons catagories for a home screen widget it seems to take about 10 secs to load that widget every time you choose a different left pane category. I noticed that the Titan Skin had that option to toggle off the auto refresh for home widgets, is there some where I can look to find that within the XML to narrow down the search so you maybe able to implement such a feature ?

I will take a look at titan skin to see what can I do.

This by chance the strings that give the option to toggle force refresh off and on ?

<width>500</width>

<label>31717</label>

<font>Reg22</font>

<align>left</align>

<onclick condition="!StringCompare(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetForceRefresh), refresh)">SetProperty(customProperty, widgetForceRefresh)</onclick>

<onclick condition="!StringCompare(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetForceRefresh), refresh)">SetProperty(customValue, refresh)</onclick>

<onclick condition="StringCompare(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetForceRefresh), refresh)">SetProperty(customProperty, widgetForceRefresh)</onclick>

<onclick condition="StringCompare(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetForceRefresh), refresh)">SetProperty(customValue, "")</onclick>

<selected>StringCompare(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetForceRefresh), refresh)</selected>

<visible>StringCompare(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widget), Addon) | SubString(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetPath), favourite) | SubString(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetPath), xsp)</visible>

</control>

It's just toggle button but good start.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-29, 00:58)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-29, 00:50)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-07-28, 14:59)Guilouz Wrote: I will take a look at titan skin to see what can I do.

<width>500</width>

<label>31717</label>

<font>Reg22</font>

<align>left</align>

</control>

Wouldn't the toggle button give it the ability to turn force refresh off and on thou ?
(2016-07-29, 00:54)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

For a few milliseconds the banner appears under the widgets, When I tab up/down.

Yes but I can't do nothing for that, I use property for hide them when toggle is on and when you change item on home menu, this property is clear, that's why they appear few milliseconds.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-29, 00:59)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-07-29, 00:50)capnhowyoudo Wrote: This by chance the strings that give the option to toggle force refresh off and on ?

<width>500</width>

<label>31717</label>

<font>Reg22</font>

<align>left</align>

</control>

Wouldn't the toggle button give it the ability to turn force refresh off and on thou ?

No, just a toggle button can do that. It's not a function of Kodi or Skin Shortcuts or Skin Helper, there is many code behind that. That's why it's not easy.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-29, 01:01)Guilouz Wrote:

Yes but I can't do nothing for that, I use property for hide them when toggle is on and when you change item on home menu, this property is clear, that's why they appear few milliseconds.

Sometimes I also get music fanart appearing before next aired tv shows widgets
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
(2016-07-29, 01:03)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-29, 00:58)Guilouz Wrote: It's just toggle button but good start.

No, just a toggle button can do that. It's not a function of Kodi or Skin Shortcuts or Skin Helper, there is many code behind that. That's why it's not easy.

Suggestions on where i may begin to look to help expidte this feature being added with your mod?
(2016-07-29, 01:07)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-07-29, 01:03)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-29, 00:59)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Wouldn't the toggle button give it the ability to turn force refresh off and on thou ?

Suggestions on where i may begin to look to help expidte this feature being added with your mod?

Titan use template when use 'widgetForceRefresh' : https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinsh...mplates.md

I have already try to use template but no success...
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-29, 00:50)capnhowyoudo Wrote: This by chance the strings that give the option to toggle force refresh off and on ?

The skin still has to be programmed to actually do something because of that toggle Wink In the case of Titan, the interesting stuff happens in the Skin Shortcuts template file - shortcuts/template.xml. The templates are a complex feature (full docs here) but there's only three interesting lines (for the first widget, at least!) - the first two are these on lines 24 and 25...

Code:
<property name="content" tag="property" attribute="name|widgetForceRefresh" value="refresh">$VAR[widget510]</property>
<property name="content" tag="property" attribute="name|widgetPath" />

... which is setting the property $SKINSHORTCUTS[content] to either $VAR[widget510] if the toggle is set, or to the value of the widgetPath property of the menu item. Line 52 within the controls for the template is where the property is - this will get replaced with either the var or the widgetPath property.

Code:
<content target="$SKINSHORTCUTS[target]">$SKINSHORTCUTS[content]</content>

And the var itself is in 1080i/IncludesHomeWidgets.xml, line 2953:-

Code:
<variable name="widget510">
    <value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(Home).property(skinhelper-refreshvideowidgetsbusy))">special://skin/extras/emptywidget.xsp</value>
    <value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(Home).property(favwidgetrefresh))">special://skin/extras/emptywidget.xsp</value>
    <value condition="window.isactive(fullscreenvideo)">special://skin/extras/emptywidget.xsp</value>
    <value>$INFO[Container(300).ListItem.Property(widgetPath)]</value>
</variable>

Though how that var forces a refresh I'm not sure, but that's what the toggle you found is doing.
(2016-07-29, 01:04)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-29, 01:01)Guilouz Wrote:

Sometimes I also get music fanart appearing before next aired tv shows widgets

I changed next aired to poster. working ok now. it's only an issue when changing from thumbs to thumbs
(2016-07-29, 01:18)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-07-29, 00:58)Guilouz Wrote: It's just toggle button but good start.

The skin still has to be programmed to actually do something because of that toggle Wink In the case of Titan, the interesting stuff happens in the Skin Shortcuts template file - shortcuts/template.xml. The templates are a complex feature (full docs here) but there's only three interesting lines (for the first widget, at least!) - the first two are these on lines 24 and 25...

Code:
<property name="content" tag="property" attribute="name|widgetForceRefresh" value="refresh">$VAR[widget510]</property>
<property name="content" tag="property" attribute="name|widgetPath" />

... which is setting the property $SKINSHORTCUTS[content] to either $VAR[widget510] if the toggle is set, or to the value of the widgetPath property of the menu item. Line 52 within the controls for the template is where the property is - this will get replaced with either the var or the widgetPath property.

Code:
<content target="$SKINSHORTCUTS[target]">$SKINSHORTCUTS[content]</content>

And the var itself is in 1080i/IncludesHomeWidgets.xml, line 2953:-

Code:
<variable name="widget510">
    <value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(Home).property(skinhelper-refreshvideowidgetsbusy))">special://skin/extras/emptywidget.xsp</value>
    <value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(Home).property(favwidgetrefresh))">special://skin/extras/emptywidget.xsp</value>
    <value condition="window.isactive(fullscreenvideo)">special://skin/extras/emptywidget.xsp</value>
    <value>$INFO[Container(300).ListItem.Property(widgetPath)]</value>
</variable>

Though how that var forces a refresh I'm not sure, but that's what the toggle you found is doing.

Thank you, it seems a bit complicated I hope guilouz is able to figure something out
How do I hide the banner for Running TV SHows (bottom widget) only? (since they already have a poster which have wrong aspect ratio btw)

(2016-07-29, 13:17)schumi2004 Wrote: How do I hide the banner for Running TV SHows (bottom widget) only? (since they already have a poster which have wrong aspect ratio btw)

In customize home menu.
I have fixed thumbnails for next release.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi @Guilouz,

i have a smal issue.
if i browse my TV Shows i see on every third season the "revenge" clearlogo in the upper left corner.
I dont have the revenge TV Show Image

only on the third season

but at every TV Show

has someone else the same issue?
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36