• 96(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-08-03, 00:44)HyperDrive Wrote: Hi Guilouz !

Amazing work ! This mod is just perfect for me !

I just have little question, is it possible to display the tv show poster instead of the tv show fan art in the tv show widgets (like in the movies widgets) ?

Thanks for the great work !

Yes it's possible, you just need to use Custom Widgets (posters) and configure each widgets you want.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz a couple of questions;

1. is it possible to add a banner for the name of the movies or TV shows into the hub widget? or something so you can identify the name of the TV show or Movie with out having to click on the widget?

2. Also is there a way to add video add-ons to the customizable sub menu without linking the path to them individually ? (never mind to this question I have figured it out)

any update on the force refresh of widgets to be turned off?
(2016-08-03, 02:14)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Guilouz a couple of questions;

1. is it possible to add a banner for the name of the movies or TV shows into the hub widget? or something so you can identify the name of the TV show or Movie with out having to click on the widget?

2. Also is there a way to add video add-ons to the customizable sub menu without linking the path to them individually ?

1. Like that ?

2. Not really understand what do you mean.

No, no more advanced.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-03, 03:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-03, 02:14)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Guilouz a couple of questions;

2. Also is there a way to add video add-ons to the customizable sub menu without linking the path to them individually ?

1. Like that ?

2. Not really understand what do you mean.

No, no more advanced.

originally how you just showed me was what I was thinking but now I'm kinda thinking instead How about having the media clear logo displayed at all times for the hub widget ?

so right now when you want to see the media clear logo you have to click on the widget. Is it possible to incorporate the media clear logo to be displayed with out having to click on the widget? so when the widget is paging through automatically the media clear logo will be displayed with out the need to have to click on the widget to see the logo.
(2016-07-29, 01:01)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-29, 00:54)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

For a few milliseconds the banner appears under the widgets, When I tab up/down.

You can see it when I tab from next aired to music

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehd1nb7067qewg...g.mov?dl=0

Yes but I can't do nothing for that, I use property for hide them when toggle is on and when you change item on home menu, this property is clear, that's why they appear few milliseconds.

Hi Guilouz,

Regarding the milliseconds banner appearing under the widgets. I have another question, Why dose it only appear with my tv shows bring today.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/371w7ctkkvszvl3/2.mov?dl=0

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-08-01, 22:55)Guilouz Wrote: It's in Variables.xml file. Replace lines 1826 and 1827 by :

Code:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container.SortMethod,$LOCALIZE[556]) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)] + Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),1)">$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),, $LOCALIZE[20453]]</value>
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container.SortMethod,$LOCALIZE[556]) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)] + Integer.IsLessOrEqual(ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),1)">$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),, $LOCALIZE[36906]]</value>

Hello,
Thank you very much for the reply and help. I noticed that at least on my version it was actually row 1825 and 1826 that should be replaced (if anyone else wants to do the same modification as I did).

BR,
Slothrop
Has anyone figured out the black screen hang after updating to 1.4.1? Doing a clean install of Kodi would be impractical for me and do love the Estuary Mod skin.
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
(2016-08-03, 15:55)snarfo Wrote: Has anyone figured out the black screen hang after updating to 1.4.1? Doing a clean install of Kodi would be impractical for me and do love the Estuary Mod skin.

reboot your device or force close Kodi, when Kodi re launches it should have the default skin, just re apply the mod, (all of your settings will still be there on the mod) that is what I have been having to do for the past few times.
Yeah, I did that but all I got was the black screen again. I manually cleared out the Estuary Mod files before trying to re-add it (both from the zip file manually and from the repo from within Kodi) but still no joy :-(
(2016-08-03, 18:02)snarfo Wrote: Yeah, I did that but all I got was the black screen again. I manually cleared out the Estuary Mod files before trying to re-add it (both from the zip file manually and from the repo from within Kodi) but still no joy :-(
Same blackscreen here
(2016-08-03, 19:08)DeejayT Wrote:
(2016-08-03, 18:02)snarfo Wrote: Yeah, I did that but all I got was the black screen again. I manually cleared out the Estuary Mod files before trying to re-add it (both from the zip file manually and from the repo from within Kodi) but still no joy :-(
Same blackscreen here

Windows build too ?

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-03, 19:09)Guilouz Wrote:
Same blackscreen here

Windows build too ?

Yes it did it on my Windows build. What I had to do was extract the zip from Git and manually copy and overwrite skin.estuary.mod in the addons directory.
Same blackscreen here

Windows build too ?

I manually updated Windows 10 to the new build (released yesterday) before doing Kodi (and the Estuary mod) updates so I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 version 1607 (14393.10). The htpc that Kodi runs on did not get any of the Windows Insider preview builds since I try to keep it stable.
Same blackscreen here

Windows build too ?

Yeah Windows 10 64bit
(2016-08-03, 20:25)snarfo Wrote:
(2016-08-03, 19:08)DeejayT Wrote: Same blackscreen here

Windows build too ?

I manually updated Windows 10 to the new build (released yesterday) before doing Kodi (and the Estuary mod) updates so I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 version 1607 (14393.10). The htpc that Kodi runs on did not get any of the Windows Insider preview builds since I try to keep it stable.

I use OSX and LibreElec builds and I have not this black screen problem.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36