• 98(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-08-04, 13:49)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 13:46)reazor Wrote:
(2016-08-03, 21:01)DeejayT Wrote: Yeah Windows 10 64bit

I have the Same problem. (Windows 10 64bit)

I think it's Windows build issue. Problem only with Windows.

Happens on my amazon as well both stick and TV
extrafanart question:

I have my movies in folders, and an extrafanart subfolder with images. I enabled extrafanart on the settings, but all I get is the extrafanart pictures rotating in the background and not rotating in the view I selected (library view).

Is this how it is supposed to work? or is there a settings to always get a different fanart?

Thanks
(2016-08-05, 02:01)Edworld Wrote: extrafanart question:

I have my movies in folders, and an extrafanart subfolder with images. I enabled extrafanart on the settings, but all I get is the extrafanart pictures rotating in the background and not rotating in the view I selected (library view).

Is this how it is supposed to work? or is there a settings to always get a different fanart?

Thanks

Extrafanarts are rotating in background in library.
Not really understand what do you mean.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-09, 01:58)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 1.0.2 :

In this picture fanart shows on right. Can this image rotate using the stored extrafanart?
(2016-08-05, 02:30)Edworld Wrote:
(2016-04-09, 01:58)Guilouz Wrote: [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]New Update 1.0.2 :[/B]

In this picture fanart shows on right. Can this image rotate using the stored extrafanart?

No it show episodes thumbs. Extrafanarts are only for background.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz

Great work and thanks for creating the ICON view for pictures. I have a couple of further suggestions

1. Is it possible to make the picture icons boxes larger, so that the gap between each photo is reduced to be as small as possible? Making the pictures larger
2. For pictures that are in portrait view, the picture does not fill the box, it stops just before the picture information that is displayed below it. I suggest that portrait pictures expand to fill the box space and the info is overlaid over the picture and presents itself when highlight, just like in the movie view.
3. Under videos there is a menu option “hide poster info”. Could something be done similar for photos, eg Hide Photo Info?

I hope the above is clear.
(2016-08-05, 05:59)RMP888 Wrote: Hi Guilouz

Great work and thanks for creating the ICON view for pictures. I have a couple of further suggestions

1. Is it possible to make the picture icons boxes larger, so that the gap between each photo is reduced to be as small as possible? Making the pictures larger
2. For pictures that are in portrait view, the picture does not fill the box, it stops just before the picture information that is displayed below it. I suggest that portrait pictures expand to fill the box space and the info is overlaid over the picture and presents itself when highlight, just like in the movie view.
3. Under videos there is a menu option “hide poster info”. Could something be done similar for photos, eg Hide Photo Info?

I hope the above is clear.

1. Not possible. It's already the bigger size to keep aspect ratio.
2. Same here, aspect ratio is preserved for portrait.
3. Yes, It's possible.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Cannot add my own source to Main Menu anymore, when I create it and click, nothing happens, since 3 days.
Other sources i created before are working. Any idea? Running libreelec Milhouse 0805

The second thing is, when I create my own source, I don't want a mini Icon next to the category, but I have to, there is for example a + icon or a Movie Icon.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk
(2016-08-06, 20:11)Aquila Wrote: Cannot add my own source to Main Menu anymore, when I create it and click, nothing happens, since 3 days.
Other sources i created before are working. Any idea? Running libreelec Milhouse 0805

The second thing is, when I create my own source, I don't want a mini Icon next to the category, but I have to, there is for example a + icon or a Movie Icon.

No problem for me.

You can change item icon.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hm i already uninstalled and installed again, but nothing happens, don't no why.

Can you tell me the way again. I have a Movie Folder for Kids and
one for adults. In Main Menu the Kids Category works fine.

I would like to have the possibility to choose "no icon"

NextUP addon in LiveTV showing EPG event when started not few min before ... Sad also many times when dissaparing for half sencond showing second next EPG event
(2016-05-11, 01:16)sniferx1 Wrote: Guys cool work..........

Can you please add below 2 features as I can't live without them and I can see many other people found it very useful..........

Feature Request 1:

- Ability to automatically change the background Fanarts within any Movies screens from the /extrafanart folder.
P.S: If this not possible to do at least please let me know what files I need to mod to make this happen and inject my mod to this cool skin.

Pros:
- This will give very cool content show-off feature to users
- Make use of the extrafanarts downloaded and automatically rotate via them within the movies screens

Tips:
Below is the code I am using to make this happen within the Confluence Skin and file I am using is "MyVideoNav.xml" and as per below background image within the Movies screens changing every 7 seconds.

Add below code to the MyVideoNav.xml within 720p folder below the line <include>CommonBackground</include>
Code:
Code:
<control type="multiimage">
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
            <!--<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio> -->
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path]/extrafanart</imagepath>
            <timeperimage>7000</timeperimage>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <fadetime>1000</fadetime>
        </control>
        <control type="multiimage">
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path]../extrafanart</imagepath>
            <timeperimage>7000</timeperimage>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <fadetime>1000</fadetime>
            <visible>Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
        </control>

Feature Request 2:

My 5 five year old watch lot of kids movies and she always asking me to play the same movie again and again. In current Skin I don't have a way to display "Recently Watched" items on the Movies Sub Menu, It will be good to get access to this "Recently Watched" Movies and TV Show list from the Movies home screen via button as this is cool feature I am using almost everyday.

TIP:
What I am currently doing to resolve this issue as below and this will give you guys an idea.
- I have created a smart playlist called "RecentlyPlayed" and saved it in Videos's playlist folder
- Edited the "IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml" and linked the "Actors" control ID to the playlist called "Recently Viewed"

Code:
-<control id="90163" type="button">
<include>ButtonHomeSubCommonValues</include>
<label>Recently Viewed</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,special://videoplaylists/RecentlyPlayed.xsp,return)</onclick>

I will try this tomorrow, great idea!!!
Hi Guilouz,

Is there any plan to support "disable force refreshing of widgets" feature? It's very slow to refresh the widgets which pull content from addons. It's better the default action is not refresh and there is a button can be used to refresh manually.
Any chance of adding the aired date to the TV info.

Kind regards..
(2016-08-10, 04:55)xodiuser Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Is there any plan to support "disable force refreshing of widgets" feature? It's very slow to refresh the widgets which pull content from addons. It's better the default action is not refresh and there is a button can be used to refresh manually.

Trying many things, nothing is working. I have no more experience to do that...
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36