• 99(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-08-10, 19:24)bmonster Wrote: Any chance of adding the aired date to the TV info.

Kind regards..

There is already this info on TV Shows info screen.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hey Guilouz,

can you create a possibility to modify the small buttons in the main menu? (settings, shutdown etc.)

Greetings
how come some addons don't launch from the home screen when i have the shortcut to them?
(2016-08-11, 10:56)Bonecrusher Wrote: Hey Guilouz,

can you create a possibility to modify the small buttons in the main menu? (settings, shutdown etc.)

Greetings

No, I do not plain to do this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-11, 12:10)Skeetzor Wrote: how come some addons don't launch from the home screen when i have the shortcut to them?

No problem for me. Error ? What's happen ? What addon ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-11, 12:23)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-11, 12:10)Skeetzor Wrote: how come some addons don't launch from the home screen when i have the shortcut to them?

Few different addons.. Have you restricted anything?
(2016-08-11, 14:22)Skeetzor Wrote:
(2016-08-11, 12:23)Guilouz Wrote:

No, no restriction.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-11, 14:55)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-11, 14:22)Skeetzor Wrote:
(2016-08-11, 12:23)Guilouz Wrote: No problem for me. Error ? What's happen ? What addon ?

No, no restriction.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

mmk ill ask the addon developer, they may have done something then

thanks a lot mate
New Update 1.5.1 on repository :

• Add new horizontal advanced home menu

• Changes on Hub Widget
• Fix slider color on PlayerProcessInfo window
• Fix clearlogos on Clearlogos view
• Fix home screen channel widget's start and end time when no epg available
• Fix sort attribute and order for tv and radio channels on home screen
• Improve esthetic appearance
• Many others fixes
• Fix on music visualisation
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hmmm... for some reason with the latest nightly, the progress bar and audio codec flags in the "info" screen part of MusicVisualisation are somehow going into an invisible state. I had to edit MusicVisualisation.xml and change all the relevant...

Code:
<visible>!Player.ChannelPreviewActive</visible>

tags to "true" in order to get the codec flags and player progress bar to show. Same thing in the default skin Estuary. If I uninstalled the latest nightly and re-installed the last released beta they would show again. I even completely uninstalled the last beta and reinstalled the latest nightly and they were hidden again. The only way to get them to show again with the latest nightly was to change those visible tags to "true" instead of...

Code:

It seem that with the latest nightly Kodi seems to think the Channel Preview screen is active even when it's not and it's causing those controls to be hidden.... maybe?

This first screenshot is what it looks like after I edited the visible tags and changed them to true. The second one is with a fresh install of the latest nightly. You can see the controls are hidden. thanks.

(2016-08-11, 23:24)woodside Wrote: Hmmm... for some reason with the latest nightly, the progress bar and audio codec flags in the "info" screen part of MusicVisualisation are somehow going into an invisible state. I had to edit MusicVisualisation.xml and change all the relevant...

Code:

tags to "true" in order to get the codec flags and player progress bar to show. Same thing in the default skin Estuary. If I uninstalled the latest nightly and re-installed the last released beta they would show again. I even completely uninstalled the last beta and reinstalled the latest nightly and they were hidden again. The only way to get them to show again with the latest nightly was to change those visible tags to "true" instead of...

Code:

It seem that with the latest nightly Kodi seems to think the Channel Preview screen is active even when it's not and it's causing those controls to be hidden.... maybe?

This first screenshot is what it looks like after I edited the visible tags and changed them to true. The second one is with a fresh install of the latest nightly. You can see the controls are hidden. thanks.

You are right, I fix this right now.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-11, 23:37)Guilouz Wrote: You are right, I fix this right now.

Thanks.
Guilouz...would it be possible for a setting to enable cdart but only show if there is cdart in the album directory? I want my cdart to show but not the default disc when there is none. It seems that you can only either enable it or disable it. I don't want it to show the default cdart disc if there is no cdart in my album directory but still show my cdart if it is available in my album directory. thanks.
(2016-08-12, 00:46)woodside Wrote: Guilouz...would it be possible for a setting to enable cdart but only show if there is cdart in the album directory? I want my cdart to show but not the default disc when there is none. It seems that you can only either enable it or disable it. I don't want it to show the default cdart disc if there is no cdart in my album directory but still show my cdart if it is available in my album directory. thanks.

Remove "fallback="osd/cd.png"" line 76 in MusicVisualisation.xml
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz thanks so much for adding the clear logo with the hub widget gives it that extra pasaz i was looking for. for some reason the rss feed is showing at the top rather than the bottom. its on an amazon fire tv. Same is happening on windows 10
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36