• 100(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Just a heads up...unless i'm missing something, once you set the new advanced horizontal menu and you don't already have a "Settings" menu item set up on your main menu, you kinda get stuck with no way to go into your settings menu unless you have a keyboard to press "S". I only have the useless Nexus remote so I had to force close and go edit guisettings.xml and change the skin to the default Estuary and then after I restarted into Estuary I changed the skin back to Estuary(Mod) and then while I was still in the settings menu I had to add a "Settings" menu item to the main menu.
(2016-08-12, 04:29)woodside Wrote: Just a heads up...unless i'm missing something, once you set the new advanced horizontal menu and you don't already have a "Settings" menu item set up on your main menu, you kinda get stuck with no way to go into your settings menu unless you have a keyboard to press "S". I only have the useless Nexus remote so I had to force close and go edit guisettings.xml and change the skin to the default Estuary and then after I restarted into Estuary I changed the skin back to Estuary(Mod) and then while I was still in the settings menu I had to add a "Settings" menu item to the main menu.

Reset your home menu, all items will come back.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-12, 04:31)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-12, 04:29)woodside Wrote: Just a heads up...unless i'm missing something, once you set the new advanced horizontal menu and you don't already have a "Settings" menu item set up on your main menu, you kinda get stuck with no way to go into your settings menu unless you have a keyboard to press "S". I only have the useless Nexus remote so I had to force close and go edit guisettings.xml and change the skin to the default Estuary and then after I restarted into Estuary I changed the skin back to Estuary(Mod) and then while I was still in the settings menu I had to add a "Settings" menu item to the main menu.

Reset your home menu, all items will come back.

Ahhh okay. That did the trick. Thanks. I think a lot of people are going to have the same problem as me if they don't know to reset the home menu before they exit the settings screen after changing to the advanced horizontal menu...like I didn't. Big Grin
Hey guys,
great Skinmod! But how can i create my own menu. I have got a lot of animes for example. They are all on a samba-share on my nas. I would like to create a menupoint called Anime where only the animes are in. Is it possible?

Slime
(2016-08-12, 13:15)Slime91 Wrote: Hey guys,
great Skinmod! But how can i create my own menu. I have got a lot of animes for example. They are all on a samba-share on my nas. I would like to create a menupoint called Anime where only the animes are in. Is it possible?

Slime

Yes, just add new items in customize home menu that pointing to your SMB share.

Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz can you add

<include name="WidgetListSquare"> line 3147-3243 in includes_home.xml for musicvideo seperately ?
because if you change aspect ratio or with and height it change music and musicvideo posters.

and my musicvideo poster are dvd or bluray and not cd. z.b. Amazon Adele Musicvideo
(2016-08-12, 16:11)ikaruz Wrote: Guilouz can you add

<include name="WidgetListSquare"> line 3147-3243 in includes_home.xml for musicvideo seperately ?
because if you change aspect ratio or with and height it change music and musicvideo posters.

and my musicvideo poster are dvd or bluray and not cd. z.b. Amazon Adele Musicvideo

My music video look like music with album.

What scrapper do you use to have poster ?

Estuary MOD V2 
themoviedb.org

Question:
do you know if the addon is broken or why this dont save nothing if i edit something.

add this line after id 105 in dialogvideoinfo.xml .

<include content="InfoDialogButton">
<param name="id" value="22" />
<param name="icon" value="icons/infodialogs/keyboard.png" />
<param name="label" value="Library Editor" />
<param name="onclick_1" value="XBMC.RunScript(script.libraryeditor, mode=gui, mediatype=movie, DBID=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])" />
<param name="visible" value="System.HasAddon(script.libraryeditor) + Container.Content(movies)" />
</include>
(2016-08-12, 16:32)ikaruz Wrote: themoviedb.org

Question:
do you know if the addon is broken or why this dont save nothing if i edit something.

<param name="onclick_1" value="XBMC.RunScript(script.libraryeditor, mode=gui, mediatype=movie, DBID=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])" />
<param name="visible" value="System.HasAddon(script.libraryeditor) + Container.Content(movies)" />
</include>

Concert must be scrapped with movies scrappers but video clip must be scappred with music scrapper.

I do not use this addon but I see usage is :

RunScript(script.libraryeditor,DBID=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])

Possible not working, it not be updated since 3 years.

I will try when I go home.

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-12, 17:01)Guilouz Wrote:

Question:

</include>

Concert must be scrapped with movies scrappers but video clip must be scappred with music scrapper.

yes your right but musicvideos are concert in media source
EDIT: you right but what can i do with concert ?
EDIT2: Strange sorry a concert cant be at movie because it have a artist and not an actor hmmm
look with media elch if you have it. there scrap a concert as musicvideo with themoviedb and if you see the infos it makes sense

libraryeditor i think it works with kodi 15 and 16
but try when you at home what the reason.
(2016-08-12, 17:41)ikaruz Wrote:
(2016-08-12, 17:01)Guilouz Wrote:

Question:

</include>

yes your right but musicvideos are concert in media source
EDIT: you right but what can i do with concert ?
EDIT2: Strange sorry a concert cant be at movie because it have a artist and not an actor hmmm
look with media elch if you have it. there scrap a concert as musicvideo with themoviedb and if you see the infos it makes sense

libraryeditor i think it works with kodi 15 and 16
but try when you at home what the reason.

Just try, working fine for me. I will add library editor support for next release.

EDIT : Available on git, not on repo yet.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Plz add a setting to allow more posters, thumbs or icons to scroll through on home menu, atleast 25 to 100...I have a huge library and hate that i cant see them all on there.

plz plz plz
(2016-08-12, 23:21)anhell28 Wrote: Plz add a setting to allow more posters, thumbs or icons to scroll through on home menu...I have a huge library and hate that i cant see them all on there.

plz plz plz

I have already do this, 25 items in my Mod, 10 items in original Estuary.

Estuary MOD V2 
thanks man Smile

i havent go out from dialogvideoinfo thats the reason why i cant see that it works Smile

and with the concert ? can you add the posibility to change from musicvideo to concert ? with a seperate line 3147-3243 in includes_home.xml

have you look in to media elch musicvideo scraper for concert?
(2016-08-12, 23:25)ikaruz Wrote: thanks man Smile

i havent go out from dialogvideoinfo thats the reason why i cant see that it works Smile

and with the concert ? can you add the posibility to change from musicvideo to concert ? with a seperate line 3147-3243 in includes_home.xml

have you look in to media elch musicvideo scraper for concert?

I not really understand what do you mean with media ?

If you use movie scrapper for your concerts, they show in movies library not in music video

Estuary MOD V2 
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36