• 102(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
MOD 1.5.1 with latest nightly.

When pressing O during playback:
-seekbar is blue even if it is set to grey in kodi settings
-seems that some part need to be moved a little in order to work with all languages (seems like "charge du processeur" need more space than "CPU load")

Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-08-13, 19:29)Gracus Wrote: MOD 1.5.1 with latest nightly.

When pressing O during playback:
-seekbar is blue even if it is set to grey in kodi settings
-seems that some part need to be moved a little in order to work with all languages (seems like "charge du processeur" need more space than "CPU load")

Thanks, fixed for next release.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
<content target="$ PARAM[widget_target]" limit="25"

guilouz...is this where i edit to add more?
(2016-08-13, 20:43)anhell28 Wrote: <content target="$ PARAM[widget_target]" limit="25"

guilouz...is this where i edit to add more?

Yes all content in Includes_Home.xml and in all playlists il playlists folder.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz have you this issue ?

go music/artist view/ klick key i/ above select a album and klick ENTER

here it shows on the info screen the dialogvideoinfo window

small request

can you add the year in the info-wall in the same position as in movies?
below on the smal fanart picture
Hi Guiloz,
I use Kodi 17 Alpha3, with your MOD 1.5.1.
For some time now I have been trying to get the following working.

I have a lot of home videos in 4:3 and 16:9 format. Each is in its own directory which has the same title.
Each home video has sucsesfully been scraped with Ember Media Manager. So far so good.

In the home menu, I want the "Videos" item to show the background of a video-camera such as in the skin Nebula and in your mod happens with Pictures where a photocamera is shown.
Also I want the art-work shown created with Ember, just the way Movies are handled.

Is it possible to ajust the artwork to either 4:3 or 16:9 format? Now it is shown like a dvd cover.

Can you (or anyone else) give me step by step instructions how to get this done? I can't get it right after so much trying..
B.T.W.,
Do I need the latest nightlu build or just the Alpha3, as I have now?
I have Win7.
(2016-08-14, 12:25)ikaruz Wrote: Guilouz have you this issue ?

go music/artist view/ klick key i/ above select a album and klick ENTER

here it shows on the info screen the dialogvideoinfo window

No, no reproduce this issue. Your item is a video, you must be in video not in music.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-14, 13:23)ikaruz Wrote: small request

can you add the year in the info-wall in the same position as in movies?
below on the smal fanart picture

Where ? Wall info view have already year.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-14, 14:12)ZalmanXBMC Wrote: Hi Guiloz,

I have a lot of home videos in 4:3 and 16:9 format. Each is in its own directory which has the same title.
Each home video has sucsesfully been scraped with Ember Media Manager. So far so good.

In the home menu, I want the "Videos" item to show the background of a video-camera such as in the skin Nebula and in your mod happens with Pictures where a photocamera is shown.
Also I want the art-work shown created with Ember, just the way Movies are handled.

Is it possible to ajust the artwork to either 4:3 or 16:9 format? Now it is shown like a dvd cover.

Can you (or anyone else) give me step by step instructions how to get this done? I can't get it right after so much trying..

Not really understand what do you mean. I do not use Ember.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-14, 14:16)ZalmanXBMC Wrote: B.T.W.,
I have Win7.

Yes It's better to use latest nightly because I add changes that are working only with nightly.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-14, 14:23)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-14, 14:16)ZalmanXBMC Wrote: B.T.W.,
I have Win7.

Yes It's better to use latest nightly because I add changes that are working only with nightly.

With Ember I made backgrounds and artwork (stills) from the homevideos and plots.
(2016-08-14, 14:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-14, 14:12)ZalmanXBMC Wrote: Hi Guiloz,

Not really understand what do you mean. I do not use Ember.

Just forget about Ember Wink
Im trying to add "gamestarter" addon to the menu list on the home screen, ive worked out how to name and add a icon for gamestarter and it how shows in the list on the home screen, but cant work out how to tell the skin to actually load gamestarter when i click on it.

If i go Settings>Skin Settings>Customize Main Menu> select gamestarter and then select change action scroll down to Add-On and then select gamestarter add from there it just loads gamestarter rather than adding the path of gamestarter to the action section, any ideas?
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36