• 106(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Well I'm on the latest libreelec and all addons are up to date from git.
Downgrade skin back to 1.5.2 everything works again, guess I'll switch off auto update and stay on 1.5.2.
Guilouz have you forgotten to update texture.xbt ? because the new cd.png is missing
(2016-08-18, 02:48)ikaruz Wrote: Guilouz have you forgotten to update texture.xbt ? because the new cd.png is missing

Oh yes ! I have forgot. I will fix this.

EDIT : Fixed with Update 1.5.4
 Estuary MOD V2 
thanks Guilouz

PS: Have made a little Banner for you Album above (Update your Artwork) and thanks for the [CR] looks nicer with it
(2016-08-18, 04:04)ikaruz Wrote: thanks Guilouz

PS: Have made a little Banner for you Album above (Update your Artwork) and thanks for the [CR] looks nicer with it

A little banner ? What do you mean ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-16, 17:35)emiralles Wrote: Hello Guilouz;

Great Skin!!! I made any changes that you can use it, if you want.

You have here the necesary code

Thanks for all
Just curious but is there a reason that this is using the blank CD image from manfeed, exact control id numbers, size of the cd image, skin string, and fonts that couldn't possibly be in this mod but is 100% from mine like $INFO[Skin.String(pathlogosartists)] for example but you have not mentioned either manfeed or me when posting this?

I did not add the logo (not a bad idea Smile) so that is all you... Hmmm, not that hard to acknowledge, I just did it myself Wink

There is way too much coincidence for this to just happen to be what you decided to add on your own... Sad
(2016-08-18, 13:21)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-08-16, 17:35)emiralles Wrote: Hello Guilouz;

Great Skin!!! I made any changes that you can use it, if you want.

You have here the necesary code

Thanks for all
Just curious but is there a reason that this is using the blank CD image from manfeed, exact control id numbers, size of the cd image, skin string, and fonts that couldn't possibly be in this mod but is 100% from mine like $INFO[Skin.String(pathlogosartists)] for example but you have not mentioned either manfeed or me when posting this?

I did not add the logo (not a bad idea Smile) so that is all you... Hmmm, not that hard to acknowledge, I just did it myself Wink

There is way too much coincidence for this to just happen to be what you decided to add on your own... Sad

So all credits give to you. Thanks for report this.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hello,
I really like your skin. 2 things would make it perfect (for me).
- Can i remove the CD-case in the music visualisation?
- Can i show a clear logo instead of fanart on the right of the screen in the music visualisation?
Cheers,
Koen
(2016-08-18, 12:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-18, 04:04)ikaruz Wrote: thanks Guilouz

A little banner ? What do you mean ?

banner for you elliphant artist
Am I missing something, The link for the required add-on Script Image Resource Select doesn't link to a downloadable zip file! Huh
Never mind I got it sorted Smile
(2016-08-18, 15:09)Koen S Wrote: Hello,
I really like your skin. 2 things would make it perfect (for me).
- Can i remove the CD-case in the music visualisation?
- Can i show a clear logo instead of fanart on the right of the screen in the music visualisation?
Cheers,
Koen

- You can't but I can add setting to hide it.

- Yes you can but you must edit the code.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi GuilIuz,

I have a Raspberry pi 3, I'm only using it as a backup media player, I have tried all the skins available for Krypton but Estuary MOD is the only skin that is very slow when navigating
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-08-18, 23:13)Blurayx Wrote: Hi GuilIuz

I have a Raspberry pi 3, I'm only using it as a backup media player, I have tried all the skins available for Krypton but Estuary MOD is the only skin when navigating is very slow.

I can't do nothing for that. I use the least amount of plugins.
A raspberry pi is not very efficient, everything is fluid on my Intel NUC and on my iMac.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-18, 23:18)Guilouz Wrote:

I have a Raspberry pi 3, I'm only using it as a backup media player, I have tried all the skins available for Krypton but Estuary MOD is the only skin when navigating is very slow.

A raspberry pi is not very efficient, everything is fluid on my Intel NUC and on my iMac.

No problem Smile

The intel NUC looks very interesting, I may buy one for a backup media player.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-08-19, 03:31)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-08-18, 23:18)Guilouz Wrote:

No problem Smile

TheI intel NUC looks very interesting I may buy one for a backup media player.

Thanks

Yes it's perfect for that, I use multi boot, windows 10 / Linux build / LibreELEC without any problem. I recommend.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36