• 107(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Hi, Im using Estuary Mod on the latest LibreElec (Kodi 7). Does anyone know how I can change the subtitles font size.In Confluence there is a subtitles option in the settings.Any help would be appreciated? Thanks

Frank
(2016-08-18, 15:02)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-18, 13:21)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-08-16, 17:35)emiralles Wrote: Hello Guilouz;

Great Skin!!! I made any changes that you can use it, if you want.

You have here the necesary code

Thanks for all
Just curious but is there a reason that this is using the blank CD image from manfeed, exact control id numbers, size of the cd image, skin string, and fonts that couldn't possibly be in this mod but is 100% from mine like $INFO[Skin.String(pathlogosartists)] for example but you have not mentioned either manfeed or me when posting this?

I did not add the logo (not a bad idea Smile) so that is all you... Hmmm, not that hard to acknowledge, I just did it myself Wink

There is way too much coincidence for this to just happen to be what you decided to add on your own... Sad

So all credits give to you. Thanks for report this.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes, Original Idea it's from manfeed http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=232265 , this is not mine but never from SILVO, I never wanted be in credits, I only want help to make a great comunity, I don't work and don't live for this. I only made mod's for me like a hobby.
If anybody would be in a credits is MANFEED, never Silvo, in the code it's pathlogosartists because I adapted code from my Silvo version to ESTUARY MOD and use this variable for logos, nothing more.
Yes it's a great idea put the logo in CD, but you don't wanted at the time
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2366954

sorry for the inconvenience Guilouz
(2016-08-19, 10:05)fsnicholas Wrote: Hi, Im using Estuary Mod on the latest LibreElec (Kodi 7). Does anyone know how I can change the subtitles font size.In Confluence there is a subtitles option in the settings.Any help would be appreciated? Thanks

Frank

This setting is in Kodi settings / Player / Language
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-05, 19:22)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 05:59)RMP888 Wrote: Hi Guilouz

Great work and thanks for creating the ICON view for pictures. I have a couple of further suggestions

1. Is it possible to make the picture icons boxes larger, so that the gap between each photo is reduced to be as small as possible? Making the pictures larger
2. For pictures that are in portrait view, the picture does not fill the box, it stops just before the picture information that is displayed below it. I suggest that portrait pictures expand to fill the box space and the info is overlaid over the picture and presents itself when highlight, just like in the movie view.
3. Under videos there is a menu option “hide poster info”. Could something be done similar for photos, eg Hide Photo Info?

I hope the above is clear.

1. Not possible. It's already the bigger size to keep aspect ratio.
2. Same here, aspect ratio is preserved for portrait.
3. Yes, It's possible.

Hi Guilouz

did you do part3 as couldn't see it in the latest release of yours?

thanks and enjoying every update.
(2016-08-19, 11:20)emiralles Wrote: Yes, Original Idea it's from manfeed http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=232265 , this is not mine but never from SILVO, I never wanted be in credits, I only want help to make a great comunity, I don't work and don't live for this. I only made mod's for me like a hobby.
If anybody would be in a credits is MANFEED, never Silvo, in the code it's pathlogosartists because I adapted code from my Silvo version to ESTUARY MOD and use this variable for logos, nothing more.

Seriously!?! I am not going to argue with you cause it isn't worth it but the code used is almost identical from the Helix version of my skin.

You might have missed the obvious while saying "NEVER SiLVO" but Aeon Nox 5: Music, you know the thread you linked to, is a mod of my skin... Wink

I was trying to be nice about adding the logo cause the whole point was to make it look like a handwritten CD and not too many of those with artist logos on them but it felt rude saying that I think your idea is stupid and doesn't fit with the intended design.

I give up, all I wanted was for the time manfeed and I spent to be acknowledged and did not think that it was too much to ask but maybe I am the bad guy here and just do not realize it...
(2016-08-19, 15:56)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-08-19, 11:20)emiralles Wrote: Yes, Original Idea it's from manfeed http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=232265 , this is not mine but never from SILVO, I never wanted be in credits, I only want help to make a great comunity, I don't work and don't live for this. I only made mod's for me like a hobby.

Seriously!?! I am not going to argue with you cause it isn't worth it but the code used is almost identical from the Helix version of my skin.

You might have missed the obvious while saying "NEVER SiLVO" but Aeon Nox 5: Music, you know the thread you linked to, is a mod of my skin... Wink

I was trying to be nice about adding the logo cause the whole point was to make it look like a handwritten CD and not too many of those with artist logos on them but it felt rude saying that I think your idea is stupid and doesn't fit with the intended design.

I give up, all I wanted was for the time manfeed and I spent to be acknowledged and did not think that it was too much to ask but maybe I am the bad guy here and just do not realize it...

This is stupid discussion, accept my apologies if I've upset and leave this discussion in this post.

Thanks Guilouz for your skin, and please don't put me in the credits. Thanks
(2016-08-19, 15:12)RMP888 Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 19:22)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 05:59)RMP888 Wrote: Hi Guilouz

Great work and thanks for creating the ICON view for pictures. I have a couple of further suggestions

1. Is it possible to make the picture icons boxes larger, so that the gap between each photo is reduced to be as small as possible? Making the pictures larger
2. For pictures that are in portrait view, the picture does not fill the box, it stops just before the picture information that is displayed below it. I suggest that portrait pictures expand to fill the box space and the info is overlaid over the picture and presents itself when highlight, just like in the movie view.
3. Under videos there is a menu option “hide poster info”. Could something be done similar for photos, eg Hide Photo Info?

I hope the above is clear.

1. Not possible. It's already the bigger size to keep aspect ratio.
2. Same here, aspect ratio is preserved for portrait.
3. Yes, It's possible.

Hi Guilouz

did you do part3 as couldn't see it in the latest release of yours?

thanks and enjoying every update.

I add this for next release Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.5.5 on repository :

• Add possiblity to hide CD case on music visualisation screen
Image Image

• Add language and subtitles language of current video on video OSD

• Add possibility to hide pictures info on some views
Image With info

Image Without info

• Add new mosaics view for pictures
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz

not sure if this is a known issue, but the library setting icon does not work within settings.
[/quote]

This setting is in Kodi settings / Player / Language
[/quote]

Thanks for that.
Is there a option to remove the clock/time/date from the menu, if not can you add please?.
(2016-08-20, 04:16)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Guilouz

not sure if this is a known issue, but the library setting icon does not work within settings.

I have fixed this in 1.5.3
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hello everyone,

Is it possible to disable the EPG icon on bottom left corner while you are watching tv? It's often wrong and appears during tv-shows!

Kind regards Smile
(2016-08-20, 13:16)luisfmoreira Wrote: Hello everyone,

Is it possible to disable the EPG icon on bottom left corner while you are watching tv? It's often wrong and appears during tv-shows!

Kind regards Smile

screenshot please.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-20, 09:17)Tommy Crellin Wrote: Is there a option to remove the clock/time/date from the menu, if not can you add please?.

No and I do not plain to do this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36