• 114(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Weird, I removed the whole lines containing "ListItem.Filenameandpath,3d" and "ListItem.Filenameandpath,3D", but skin still shows 3D icon ? Something i missed @Guilouz

Edit: Notepad++ missed somewhat Big Grin Now it works by manually removing the lines with arguments above. But an automatic switch in future updates would be nice Big Grin, so manually modifying the the xml after every update woul not be necessary.... I don't mind 3D as I don't use it on my Kodi install.

Edit 2: 3D icon for 3D movies still working using the stereoscopic identification Wink
(2016-08-20, 13:47)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 09:17)Tommy Crellin Wrote: Is there a option to remove the clock/time/date from the menu, if not can you add please?.

No and I do not plain to do this.

(2016-08-21, 15:31)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-21, 06:55)Tommy Crellin Wrote: Ok no problem there your skin mods, thanks for all the other mods you added to original estuary skin.

Off to learn how to skin edit my self, again thanks for your work.

To please you, I have added this possibility in next update.

Thank you, you saved me a lot of time Huh?
Is it an issue or can this be resolved? We have no control over the Id - it is unique to the emby item and contains both numbers and letters. We do include the actual filename in the add-on path, for the flags.

Is it possible to maybe include a space in the compare so it looks for " 3d" or " 3D"?

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-08-26, 19:52)angelblue05 Wrote: Is it an issue or can this be resolved? We have no control over the Id - it is unique to the emby item and contains both numbers and letters. We do include the actual filename in the add-on path, for the flags.

Is it possible to maybe include a space in the compare so it looks for " 3d" or " 3D"?

Sent from my iPhone

This won't work for files named according to the Kodi Naming convention which allows:

moviename (year).3d.hsbs.mkv
moviename 3d sbs.mkv
moviename.3D-HTAB.mkv
moviename-3D.sbs-720p.mkv

3 out of the 4 would not be recognized as 3d anymore.

@ Guilouz: Perhaps its possible to check the digits bevor and after 3D. I mean when the Emby name is abcdx3dyabcde checking x and y and if they are alphanumeric A-Z, a-z 0-9 then it not a 3d file, but an 'Emby file.
(2016-08-26, 20:54)elchupete Wrote:
(2016-08-26, 19:52)angelblue05 Wrote: Is it an issue or can this be resolved? We have no control over the Id - it is unique to the emby item and contains both numbers and letters. We do include the actual filename in the add-on path, for the flags.

Sent from my iPhone

This won't work for files named according to the Kodi Naming convention which allows:

moviename 3d sbs.mkv
moviename.3D-HTAB.mkv

@ Guilouz: Perhaps its possible to check the digits bevor and after 3D. I mean when the Emby name is abcdx3dyabcde checking x and y and if they are alphanumeric A-Z, a-z 0-9 then it not a 3d file, but an 'Emby file.

It's not so easy, and not possible to check digits because it's file naming, name is set by user.

The only solution is to disable filenaming for 3D icon for Emby user.

Kodi and my mod are not coded to be use with Emby...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-26, 12:04)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-26, 04:59)pkscout Wrote: Is there some way to reorder or turn off any of the pre-configured widgets? I apparently need to use the pre-configured TV Show widgets, because if I use a custom thumb widget I can't show the episode image (only the show image), but I really don't want all the pre-configured widgets (or at least not in the order they appear).

Also, is there a way to have the show and episode text under the image for the show (like the original Estuary) instead of the banner?

No, not possible but you can use Custom Widgets and configure as you like.

Sounds good. Is there documentation somewhere for that? I've spent the last hour clicking on every combination of things I can find and have even spent time modifying the skin code to try and figure out where I can do a Custom Widget that will show the episode image (rather than the TV Show image). The only one I have found that does that is the one in the pre-configured widgets. I must be missing something really, really, obvious.
OK, I thought I'd try to document what I'm doing. Let's start with the pre-configured TV widgets, which look like this for recent TV episodes:

]Image

If I create a custom menu item, set it to TV Shows, and then set the widget type to Customizable widget (icons), I get this:

and with Customizable widget (thumb), I get:

I can't find any setting or any combination of widgets that will get me the 16:9 aspect ratio with the episode image (which is what the preconfigured widgets have). I noticed that the preconfigured widget has an option to replace the episode image with the show image (off by default). The Customizable thumbnail widget does not have that option (or maybe it should have the reverse, an option to replace the tv show image with the episode image).

I'm assuming if I want to get the episode and show titles under the image (like the original Estuary) that I'll have to mod the skin for that. I was hoping that turning off the banner would make that magically appear, but it didn't. Where might I need to look in the skin file to make that change?

Thanks.
(2016-08-26, 23:07)pkscout Wrote: OK, I thought I'd try to document what I'm doing. Let's start with the pre-configured TV widgets, which look like this for recent TV episodes:

]Image

If I create a custom menu item, set it to TV Shows, and then set the widget type to Customizable widget (icons), I get this:

and with Customizable widget (thumb), I get:

I can't find any setting or any combination of widgets that will get me the 16:9 aspect ratio with the episode image (which is what the preconfigured widgets have). I noticed that the preconfigured widget has an option to replace the episode image with the show image (off by default). The Customizable thumbnail widget does not have that option (or maybe it should have the reverse, an option to replace the tv show image with the episode image).

I'm assuming if I want to get the episode and show titles under the image (like the original Estuary) that I'll have to mod the skin for that. I was hoping that turning off the banner would make that magically appear, but it didn't. Where might I need to look in the skin file to make that change?

Thanks.

It's not possible to thumbs only for episodes with Custom Widgets because it's not possible to define if content is episodes or tv shows. It's possible with preconfigured widgets because content is defined
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-26, 23:52)Guilouz Wrote: It's not possible to thumbs only for episodes with Custom Widgets because it's not possible to define if content is episodes or tv shows. It's possible with preconfigured widgets because content is defined

Fair enough. So I guess what I need to do is manually modify the preconfigured TV Show widgets or modify the icon custom widget to show in 16:9. I think editing the preconfigured will be easier, but I can't seem to figure out what file or files in the skin or some other addon (or both) I need to be looking at. Any hints?

edit: I found the preconfigured widget stuff in the includes_home.xml file, so I'm most of the way there. I really just wanted to disable all the other widgets except the recently added one, and once I figured out the structure that was pretty easy. Hopefully the episode name is also somewhere in that preconfigured information (like Library Data Provider does with Kodi 16).
Just installed the modded skin, it's great.
But on live tv section the first time I select it the list of channels is shown as it should (screenshot 1), but the second time (or after a standby) the list disappears (see screenshot 2), when I change back to to Original Estuary it works oke all the time. After reboot it's oke the first time again, but then it fails.
Using Libreelec latest version and the skin from the repo (all dependencies installed) on both pc and rpi2.

watch gallery
Request,
"Clock bottom right corner"

I would like to be able to hide this clock too.

If you can fit icons along bottom from side to side please.
(2016-08-26, 21:00)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-26, 20:54)elchupete Wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

moviename 3d sbs.mkv
moviename.3D-HTAB.mkv

It's not so easy, and not possible to check digits because it's file naming, name is set by user.

The only solution is to disable filenaming for 3D icon for Emby user.

Kodi and my mod are not coded to be use with Emby...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I wouldn't. We also have the option to use direct paths which would then work with the skin. So filtering because of Emby is not a solution either. I'll try to think of something... :/

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-08-27, 20:14)rudrood Wrote: Just installed the modded skin, it's great.
But on live tv section the first time I select it the list of channels is shown as it should (screenshot 1), but the second time (or after a standby) the list disappears (see screenshot 2), when I change back to to Original Estuary it works oke all the time. After reboot it's oke the first time again, but then it fails.
Using Libreelec latest version and the skin from the repo (all dependencies installed) on both pc and rpi2.

watch gallery

Yes I can confirm I have the same issue, 1st time i go into tv its OK, but the 2nd time i go into tv its blank or sometimes shows a list of my attached drives.
Hi, just installed this skin and prefer it to the original Estuary. Great job.

One question. Where does the skin store the backgrounds for artists when playing music?

Cheers
(2016-08-28, 03:00)Rudders Wrote: Hi, just installed this skin and prefer it to the original Estuary. Great job.

One question. Where does the skin store the backgrounds for artists when playing music?

Cheers

I believe the backgrounds for artists etc. are stored in ..\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Thumbnails folder, that is if you're using windows.
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36