• 115(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
OK I'll take look.

Thank you
(2016-08-28, 01:09)bmonster Wrote:
(2016-08-27, 20:14)rudrood Wrote: Just installed the modded skin, it's great.
But on live tv section the first time I select it the list of channels is shown as it should (screenshot 1), but the second time (or after a standby) the list disappears (see screenshot 2), when I change back to to Original Estuary it works oke all the time. After reboot it's oke the first time again, but then it fails.
Using Libreelec latest version and the skin from the repo (all dependencies installed) on both pc and rpi2.

watch gallery

Yes I can confirm I have the same issue, 1st time i go into tv its OK, but the 2nd time i go into tv its blank or sometimes shows a list of my attached drives.

I don't have touch this, it's same code (MyPVRChannels.xml) as original estuary except adjustment of esthetic appearence.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-28, 03:00)Rudders Wrote: Hi, just installed this skin and prefer it to the original Estuary. Great job.

One question. Where does the skin store the backgrounds for artists when playing music?

Cheers

Backgrounds for artists when playing music are from extrafanart folder and it's possible they are cached in your userdata/Thumbnails folder.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi, Thanks for this mod i prefer it to the original skin.
but i have a question im not sure if its possible or been answered before, but when playing a music i get the fanart images in the background and they are washed out
is it possible to make them clear?
i only want them washed out when there are some overlays over the backgrounds like the lyrics window like this:

but when the there are nothing over the backgrounds i want them clear and not like this

thanks and sorry if my question is repeated or wasnt clear
change skin settings -> background -> opacity of background overlay
(2016-08-28, 10:27)elchupete Wrote: change skin settings -> background -> opacity of background overlay

thanks.

its not possible to have the the default opacity which is 20% when there are other stuff over the background like the lyrics window?
Do you want the blueish overlay or do you don't want it?

The setting sets the opacity of the bluish overlay.

The layering is (from lowest to highest)
- fanart
- blueish
- ui elements

You can not have the blueish below ui elements and don't have it when there is no ui element.

The overlay is fullscreen
Guilouz, I'm not sure if you've notice but the zip files for the latest add-ons on the first post are creating errors, especially if you have 'older' versions installed!

I know about changing the name of the zip files to remove -master from the name, but I've just noticed that the folders inside the archives are also appended with -master so you end up with 2 versions in the addon folder: for example

Code:
script.extendedinfo
script.extendedinfo-master
script.globalsearch
script.globalsearch-master
(2016-08-28, 16:39)Pasado Wrote: Guilouz, I'm not sure if you've notice but the zip files for the latest add-ons on the first post are creating errors, especially if you have 'older' versions installed!

I know about changing the name of the zip files to remove -master from the name, but I've just noticed that the folders inside the archives are also appended with -master so you end up with 2 versions in the addon folder: for example

Code:
script.extendedinfo
script.extendedinfo-master
script.globalsearch
script.globalsearch-master

Just delete folder without '-master' and remove '-master' of the other.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks, I never thought of that at the time, instead I uninstalled all the add-ons, corrected all the archives then re-installed them. Well it kept me busy for a little while. Smile
Thanks for this great MOD.

on question:
is there way to hide the "Favorites", "File Manager", "Search" from the main menu?
(2016-08-28, 16:59)beytarj Wrote: Thanks for this great MOD.

on question:
is there way to hide the "Favorites", "File Manager", "Search" from the main menu?

No, not possible.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.5.7 on repository :

• Add buffering progress on video fullscreen

• Add setting to hide notification popup during playback

• Improve esthetic appearance
• Fix missing skin settings icons
• Fix broken addon message
• Other Fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Perfect, now if only we could have picture in picture (PiP) so we could watch 2 channels at the same time.. Tongue haha only joking Guilouz you've done an excellent job.
I hope I'm not too impatient but it looks like the zip file for repo was not updated on github and therefore, auto-update is not working at the moment. The current repo file shows that it was last updated 14 days ago and when i unzip it, the files are still dated august 14.

Your last commit (https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...it/c3bdb75) shows that the zip file for the skin itself was updated but not the repo.

By the way: freakin awesome skin!! I immediately loved the look and feel of Estuary when i first installed Krypton but, coming from skins like mimic, reFocus and Arctic, I was missing the ability to customize the menu ... this mod pretty much makes things perfect again!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36