• 147(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-10-19, 14:41)Sharillon Wrote:
(2016-10-19, 01:22)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-19, 00:31)Sharillon Wrote: I created a smart playlist for each type now, but sadly I dont know how to add them as widgets Sad

Just choose a Customizable widget and select your smart playlist.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks. I got it that it shows the posters as a customized widget now, but is there any way to show the In-Progress one?

Tried it out with Anime now, but somehow cant seem to get it work with the In Progress ones. Here is how it looks like:

https://abload.de/img/screenshot000d7s8e.png
https://abload.de/img/screenshot00128swe.png
https://abload.de/img/screenshot002g0sfd.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You must create 2 new smart playlists for in progress too.
Each one must be pointing to a different folder.

in progress tv shows is a group of all contents in your tv shows library. That's why you have anime and tv shows.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks for the answer. I am not quite sure how to do this. I thought like this, but it didnt show the In Progress shows:

https://abload.de/img/screenshot003jusek.png

Edit: If I select "Items must match all of the rules", it wont show anything. If I show that "Items match one rule", then I get all, Anime and TV shows again.

Edit 2: Seems I fixed it. I had to make Playlist is Anime, In Progress true.
Hi @Guilouz,

I'm having problems creating smart playlists.

The view is not rendered correctly. It's missing something...

Estuary:

Estuary MOD:
Image Image
(2016-10-19, 23:43)redglory Wrote: Hi @Guilouz,

I'm having problems creating smart playlists.

The view is not rendered correctly. It's missing something...

Estuary:

Estuary MOD:

I think you don't have latest Kodi build. You must use Kodi beta 4 and not beta 3. There is some recent changes and my MOD use them. see that : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2431465

I have this with latest nightly build :

Image Estuary MOD

Image Original Estuary
 Estuary MOD V2 
Indeed.

Can you provide me the Beta 4 installation file? Or are you using nigthly or compiling from source?

Thanks Smile

EDIT: Installed latest nightlly and all working fine Smile
Image Image
Hi Guilouz.

I know this has been asked a few times before, and you like to have the video pause when extra info is selected.
Would it be possible to add an option to "not pause" when selecting extra info if its possible to do..

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Bucky
Hi again @Guilouz,

Is it possible to define background images for movies, tvshows, etc loops depending on path?

Like having:
- movie backgrounds looping from path starting with nfs://123.456.789.000/movies
- tv shows backgrounds looping from path starting with nfs://123.456.789.000/tvshows
- documentaries backgrounds looping from path starting with nfs://123.456.789.000/documentaries
etc..
Image Image
(2016-10-20, 22:45)bmonster Wrote: Hi Guilouz.

I know this has been asked a few times before, and you like to have the video pause when extra info is selected.
Would it be possible to add an option to "not pause" when selecting extra info if its possible to do..

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Nicky

Yes I can do that for you Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-20, 23:43)Guilouz Wrote:

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Nicky

Thank you
(2016-10-20, 23:29)redglory Wrote: Hi again @Guilouz,

Is it possible to define background images for movies, tvshows, etc loops depending on path?

Like having:
- movie backgrounds looping from path starting with nfs://123.456.789.000/movies
- tv shows backgrounds looping from path starting with nfs://123.456.789.000/tvshows
- documentaries backgrounds looping from path starting with nfs://123.456.789.000/documentaries
etc..

Not it's not possible like that, you can just pointing to a folder contains multi fanarts.

You can use extrafanarts for your movies and tv shows and use this setting in Artwork Downloader settings to use this folder as background path in customize home menu.

Estuary MOD V2 

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Nicky

Works perfect thank you.
Any chance you could do the same for TV shows.

Regards

Bucky
(2016-10-21, 01:33)bmonster Wrote:

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Nicky

Works perfect thank you.

Regards

Bucky

That was a mistake. Fixed on git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-21, 05:55)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-21, 01:33)bmonster Wrote:
(2016-10-20, 23:43)Guilouz Wrote: Yes I can do that for you Wink

Works perfect thank you.

Regards

Bucky

That was a mistake. Fixed on git Wink

Thanks Pal. Big Grin
New Update 1.6.4 on repository :

• Add status of tv shows from Next Aired addon on video infos

• Add genres icons for thumbnails

• Add bigger font (Thanks to schumi2004)
Image Image

• Add possibility to pause video when viewing extended info

• Hide videowindow and visualisation of background when slideshow is active
• Minnor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-20, 23:52)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-20, 23:29)redglory Wrote: Hi again @Guilouz,

Like having:
etc..

Not it's not possible like that, you can just pointing to a folder contains multi fanarts.

You can use extrafanarts for your movies and tv shows and use this setting in Artwork Downloader settings to use this folder as background path in customize home menu.

But wouldn't this move any movie media type artwork to same directory? That's what I have already using Artwork Organizer Smile

I'm thinking of cloning Artwork Organizer script and separate by path.
Image Image
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36