• 153(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
OK, I will try again.
Hi,
First of all I like to thank you for your work and this great mod.
Now the question:
As one can see in picture below, the file list displays file size. Is there way to change file size to genre or remove it completely?
Please consider update to adress this issue.
Thank you.
[/quote]
I created a Super Favourites Folder called "Movies".

In this Folder I created favourites from different addons .

For this Folder I created a Widget in Box Style in the movie section.
My issue is, that launching the addons from the widget is interprated as a Video file, not as addon. So it try's to "Play" the addons, instead of just launching them.

Does anyone else have this issue?
When setting a main menu item you have the possibility to decide if it Plays the item or Opens it...
Image Image
(2016-10-31, 18:48)redglory Wrote: When setting a main menu item you have the possibility to decide if it Plays the item or Opens it...

I must be blind? where can I find this Setting? is this related to widget items?
(2016-10-31, 17:12)njacek Wrote: OK, I will try again.
Hi,
First of all I like to thank you for your work and this great mod.
Now the question:
As one can see in picture below, the file list displays file size. Is there way to change file size to genre or remove it completely?
Please consider update to adress this issue.
Thank you.
[/quote]

I don't have size. For movies I have year and for episodes I have aired date.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-10-30, 23:43)Sjors125 Wrote: Is it possible to create a homescreen widget that shows mulitple different things, like for example recent added movies AND recent added serie by last added episodes AND top rated movies in library AND next aired? And all those things in order, or randomly?

One widget? No, I don't think so, not without writing it yourself. I think almost everything you're asking about is available individually in one widget or another, and you should be able to put them on one screen of the homepage.
(2016-10-31, 19:13)ErAzOr2k Wrote:
(2016-10-31, 18:48)redglory Wrote: When setting a main menu item you have the possibility to decide if it Plays the item or Opens it...

I must be blind? where can I find this Setting? is this related to widget items?

under Settings/Media/video, the top item "Default Select Action" allows you to decide if you want to open, play, resume or choice.
thank you Smile
(2016-10-30, 16:44)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-30, 15:41)ErAzOr2k Wrote: Hi,

hope anyone can help me with addings widgets.
In the screenshot on this page (Link) I can see, that for each widget I get set the style of the widget. For Example row 1: Box art row2: Poster art, and so on.

I personally running the latest Version of this mod. Here I can set the style of widgets once for 6 widgets, but not for each widget.
Has this been changed? Or do I need an additional addon?

This has been changed. It's not possible anymore.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

would it be possible you add a template in custom widgets where e.g. first 3 widgets are in box style and the last 3 widgets are in poster style?
(2016-11-01, 00:59)pkscout Wrote:
(2016-10-30, 23:43)Sjors125 Wrote: Is it possible to create a homescreen widget that shows mulitple different things, like for example recent added movies AND recent added serie by last added episodes AND top rated movies in library AND next aired? And all those things in order, or randomly?

One widget? No, I don't think so, not without writing it yourself. I think almost everything you're asking about is available individually in one widget or another, and you should be able to put them on one screen of the homepage.

OK. As I understand it, widget are like smart playlists and as such you could combine those things I want in 1 smart playlist or widget. Am I correct? So can I just create a smart playlist and use that as widget?
I have searched the thread but can't find an answer to this. I want to mark some android apps as favorites (running this on my shield tv) but I can't bring up the context menu when I highlight an android app. I have done this in other skins. Is this possible?
Nice work!

A quick question, is there an option to display fanart and visualization on Now Playing screen while listening to music?
(Like the original Estuary skin does)

I tried all option combinations I could think of in Background and MusicOSD and could either see Fanart or Milkdrop 2 but not both at same time faded together as with original Estuary.

Running under Windows OS
Thanks
New Update 1.6.5 on repository :

• Add possibility to replace backgrounds shortcuts
Image Image

• Rework on extendedinfo windows
Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

• Allow longer header for dialognumeric
• Adjust gamecontrollerdialog button order
• Fix PVR dialogs
• Fix animations
• Fix dialogsubtitles image
• Minnor tweaks
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks for the new update!

Seems like there is a small issue: pause OSD is diplayed over extended info window

Moanbag is in da place!
Good morning,
I can't install the latest skin version , use kodi 17 nightly beta 6...help me
byez from Italy
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36