• 157(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-11-07, 17:51)j0k3r Wrote: Hello @ all,

I have an atv4 with the latest Kodi Build (the one from nov the 4th), with the Build before Beta5 I didnt ran into any probs, all was running fine, and that Skin was my fav Skin.
Today I wiped the last build and installed the last build for my atv4 (kodi-20161104-fc62363-yab-tvos) and now I cant update anything, or install anything from zip :/ When
I 1st started the new build, I get a msg that some Add-Ons needed to be updated (fanart.tv Scraper Library, IMDB Scraper Library, MusicBrainz Scraper Library,
Universal Album Scraper, Universal Artist Scraper, and Version Check) and after that I have some error msgs that the Add-Ons arent installed :

- Failed to update add-on
- Failed to install a dependency

I wiped the last build and installed the build before that (kodi-20161010-241871d-yab-tvos) and didnt have these probs with that build, is there something I can do? Or better
for me to use the build before Beta5?

Thanks alot in advance, and thx for the time you put into that nice skin, and share it with us Wink

Seems to me it's an issue with latest tvos kodi build more than with this skin

Try to install another skin on latest tvos kodi build and if it does not work then you will have to report the issue to kodi team
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-11-07, 18:09)Gracus Wrote:

I have an atv4 with the latest Kodi Build (the one from nov the 4th), with the Build before Beta5 I didnt ran into any probs, all was running fine, and that Skin was my fav Skin.
Today I wiped the last build and installed the last build for my atv4 (kodi-20161104-fc62363-yab-tvos) and now I cant update anything, or install anything from zip :/ When
I 1st started the new build, I get a msg that some Add-Ons needed to be updated (fanart.tv Scraper Library, IMDB Scraper Library, MusicBrainz Scraper Library,
Universal Album Scraper, Universal Artist Scraper, and Version Check) and after that I have some error msgs that the Add-Ons arent installed :

I wiped the last build and installed the build before that (kodi-20161010-241871d-yab-tvos) and didnt have these probs with that build, is there something I can do? Or better

Thanks alot in advance, and thx for the time you put into that nice skin, and share it with us Wink

Seems to me it's an issue with latest tvos kodi build more than with this skin

Try to install another skin on latest tvos kodi build and if it does not work then you will have to report the issue to kodi team

...yea I think so too, I cant install/download anything. Cant change to another language cause I have to download/install the new language file.
Cant grab any weather app or something different than the other 6 Updates, but nothing works. On the build before I didnt get these probs,
I tested that already :/ Im on tvOS 9.0 jailbroken atv4. How can I contact the Kodi Team to show them my issue?

There is a known issue in beta5 that addons and skins can't be updated. I thought it was Windows only, but it might be more. I saw a note that it's fixed in the nightlies.
(2016-10-08, 10:05)pkscout Wrote: I seem to be having a problem with a stray scrollbar showing up in the Fanart option on my TV Shows. Here's an image where you can see the extra scroll bar on the far right. It doesn't seem to move or change size.

I can get rid of it by changing to another view and then back to the Fanart view, but it doesn't seem to stick. Restarting the skin and restarting Kodi don't seem to affect this. Here's a picture of what it looks like after I've switched views.

I wanted to follow up on this just to say that the stray scrollbar has continued to be an issue for me and seems to show in any view that shouldn't have it, at least until I scroll back through the views. I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to find a pattern, but I do know it happens on OS X and Windows. I finally just remarked out the CommonScrollBars include in MyVideoNav.xml and that has taken care of the issue. I'm not noticing anything is missing, but I suspect that's because I'm not using any view that actually needs whatever scroll bars are in CommonScrollBars.
(2016-11-08, 02:49)pkscout Wrote:
(2016-10-08, 10:05)pkscout Wrote: I seem to be having a problem with a stray scrollbar showing up in the Fanart option on my TV Shows. Here's an image where you can see the extra scroll bar on the far right. It doesn't seem to move or change size.

I can get rid of it by changing to another view and then back to the Fanart view, but it doesn't seem to stick. Restarting the skin and restarting Kodi don't seem to affect this. Here's a picture of what it looks like after I've switched views.

I wanted to follow up on this just to say that the stray scrollbar has continued to be an issue for me and seems to show in any view that shouldn't have it, at least until I scroll back through the views. I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to find a pattern, but I do know it happens on OS X and Windows. I finally just remarked out the CommonScrollBars include in MyVideoNav.xml and that has taken care of the issue. I'm not noticing anything is missing, but I suspect that's because I'm not using any view that actually needs whatever scroll bars are in CommonScrollBars.

I not reproduce this issue when I switch with all views on OSX and LibreELEC. When there is list, I have just small scrollbar near it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.6.6 on repository :

• Add possibility to disable items in personnalize home menu (with button and context menu)
Image Image

• Add privacy policy support on system info

• Rework on vertical home menu

• Rewrite xmls for script.globalsearch

• Fix power menu
• Minnor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
I cannot update to 1.6.6 on repository. I'm running the latest nightly build. When I try to update, it keeps saying Update Failed. Any advice ?
Exclamation 
Here is my russian translation (1.6.6 - 99%) . Please add to github. Tnx!
(2016-11-09, 10:22)SirRickie Wrote: I cannot update to 1.6.6 on repository. I'm running the latest nightly build. When I try to update, it keeps saying Update Failed. Any advice ?

What build of Kodi do you use ? See some post on top, there is a solution to solve that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-08, 23:21)Guilouz Wrote: • Rework on vertical home menu

Please restore the previous home menu even as an option. The reworked menu does not look good and does not looks like original Estuary.
Thanks for all you great work.
(2016-11-09, 12:22)kukharski Wrote: Here is my russian translation (1.6.6 - 99%) . Please add to github. Tnx!

Thanks. I prefer request on github for next update.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-09, 12:54)nkgx Wrote:
(2016-11-08, 23:21)Guilouz Wrote: • Rework on vertical home menu

Please restore the previous home menu even as an option. The reworked menu does not look good and does not looks like original Estuary.
Thanks for all you great work.

It's the same :

Except if you have less than 9 items, items are centered.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-09, 12:59)Guilouz Wrote: Except if you have less than 9 items, items are centered.

I have less than 9. Vertical centered looks off-balanced to me, without the empty grey space.

This is how the original Estuary looks.

This is how reworked menu look like. I think it looks very poor.
(2016-11-09, 12:52)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-11-09, 10:22)SirRickie Wrote: I cannot update to 1.6.6 on repository. I'm running the latest nightly build. When I try to update, it keeps saying Update Failed. Any advice ?

What build of Kodi do you use ? See some post on top, there is a solution to solve that.

I'm running Kodi17 - Setup-20161108-2a148ae. I've read and followed your post, but it does not update. Perhaps I should uninstall the MOD and reinstall it, but all my settings will be gone I guess ? What do you think ?
(2016-11-09, 14:10)SirRickie Wrote:
(2016-11-09, 12:52)Guilouz Wrote:

I'm running Kodi17 - Setup-20161108-2a148ae. I've read and followed your post, but it does not update. Perhaps I should uninstall the MOD and reinstall it, but all my settings will be gone I guess ? What do you think ?

There is a bug on kodi windows that prevent you to update a skin that is in use

If that's your case:

-switch to stock estuary
-close kodi
-start kodi
-install MOD from repo

This way you should be good
Moanbag is in da place!
  • 157(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36