• 182(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-12-12, 13:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-12, 08:28)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz!

Do not know exactly where it come from (kodi 18, universal scrapper, estuary MOD or one of the addons) but it is impossible to grab cdart from internet when playing music file (folder structure from OP and flac files tagged with musicbrainz picard)

CDart on music visualisation is powered by Skin Helper Service you must have 'cdart.png' or 'disc.png' on your album folder. Or you can set it via context menu on your album in library mod.

Weird that you say I need cdart.png as when I try a few days ago the cdart display even without this file in my folders and without setting it myself...

And there is absolutely no way I set it myself!

Artist level:

Album level:

Song level:

It is always the same menu without cdart choice...

You can even see that it display a different artist thumb that the one that is selected in the context menu
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-12-12, 13:28)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-12-12, 13:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-12, 08:28)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz!

Do not know exactly where it come from (kodi 18, universal scrapper, estuary MOD or one of the addons) but it is impossible to grab cdart from internet when playing music file (folder structure from OP and flac files tagged with musicbrainz picard)

CDart on music visualisation is powered by Skin Helper Service you must have 'cdart.png' or 'disc.png' on your album folder. Or you can set it via context menu on your album in library mod.

Weird that you say I need cdart.png as when I try a few days ago the cdart display even without this file in my folders and without setting it myself...

And there is absolutely no way I set it myself!

Artist level:

Album level:

Song level:

It is always the same menu without cdart choice...

You can even see that it display a different artist thumb that the one that is selected in the context menu

Yes I confirm. I report this to marcelveldt on Skin Helper thread.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I just made another test and put a cdart.png file in the folder:

But still no cdart display in kodi:

Moanbag is in da place!
@Gracus: Did you also do a "Update Library" after you placed the cdart.png in the folder? (Just wondering)
(2016-12-12, 13:45)Klojum Wrote: @Gracus: Did you also do a "Update Library" after you placed the cdart.png in the folder? (Just wondering)

Even more!

-Remove music folder from library sources
-restart kodi
-clean library
-restart kodi
-add music folder to library sources
-perform "update library" after initial scraping (just to be sure)
Moanbag is in da place!
So!

Find a way to display the cdart.png I have put for testing

"update library" does nothing BUT if I perform an "artwork refresh" from the song artwork context menu then it will display the cdart when I play the song

Hope the "auto download" of cdart will be fix by marcelveldt as I do not see myself puting all cdart.png for my huge music library....
Moanbag is in da place!
Hey guys love the mod,
Questions about the search box.
It seems that the Youtube search function doesnt work, the search box comes up to enter query, but shows no results after any search. Do I need a certain version of Youtube?
Also, was hoping that in a future update you would give the option to customize the search box to add my own search options, or even disable it.

One more question, is there a way to extend the number of items it shows for each widget? Seems there is a limit of around twelve
(2016-12-12, 04:13)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 21:04)bmonster Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 23:22)Guilouz Wrote: I use ListItem.Genre in my mod, working with all language but it's necessary to have file named correctly (in your language you use) in media/windows/pvr/epg-genres (in next version this folder will be move in extras folder)

And Original Estuary use ListItem.Property(GenreType), working only with english language and use this :

0 = other/unknown
16 = moviedrama
32 = news
48 = show
64 = sports
80 = child
96 = music
112 = arts
128 = social
144 = science
160 = hobby
176 = special
192 = other/unknown
208 = other/unknown
224 = other/unknown
240 = other/unknown
256 = use genre string from the backend

Hi Guilouz,

Are you planning to change this PVR genre back, or leave as it is.

Regards Bucky

No, I do not plain to change it. Because ListItem.Property(GenreType) not working for me.

Is it something that could be added as an option?

If not, thanks anyway.

Kind Regards
I think I know what is happening. I added a custom location. When I looked at the files from the "movies" tab it was working fine. Will it be possible to change that?

(2016-12-12, 13:19)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-12, 10:20)vitalyg149 Wrote: As you can see in List display it show the size of the file. Bottom right it shows the year. Should it show duration of the movie instead of size of the file?

(2016-12-12, 04:15)Guilouz Wrote: Make sure you have latest addons on first page. Make a screenshot please.

No problem for me. I think you are not in library mode. You must enable flag icon to have duration.

(2016-12-12, 15:15)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey guys love the mod,
It seems that the Youtube search function doesnt work, the search box comes up to enter query, but shows no results after any search. Do I need a certain version of Youtube?
Also, was hoping that in a future update you would give the option to customize the search box to add my own search options, or even disable it.

One more question, is there a way to extend the number of items it shows for each widget? Seems there is a limit of around twelve

Ok, so I see the Search box shortcuts are located in Custom_1107_SearchDialog.xml. So im trying to add another option here by making another line like:
<item>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31145]</label>
<onclick>Dialog.Close(all)</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(addonbrowser,addons://search/,return)</onclick>
</item>

So my question is where are the $LOCALIZE[xxxxx] number assigned from so I can make another option? I cant seem to find where those are. Thanks!!!
(2016-12-05, 01:20)kampfi Wrote: hi, can u make this? PVR improvement

im search for epg over webgrabplus and i have movie cover in there .xml file, but I see it only under epg information.
You can not display this under PVR Main Menu?
i making a photoshot, see Pictures.

and that is a photoshop, the place where the image is, should only be taken as an example

Need help boss!
It is feasible to implement?
i have found this Cover lines in dialogpvrinfo.xml im put it to includes_PVR.xml And it looks bad Smile
have u a Idea?
(2016-12-12, 23:55)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2016-12-12, 15:15)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey guys love the mod,

Ok, so I see the Search box shortcuts are located in Custom_1107_SearchDialog.xml. So im trying to add another option here by making another line like:
<item>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31145]</label>
<onclick>Dialog.Close(all)</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(addonbrowser,addons://search/,return)</onclick>
</item>

So my question is where are the $LOCALIZE[xxxxx] number assigned from so I can make another option? I cant seem to find where those are. Thanks!!!

LOCALIZE is ID in language files.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-13, 01:12)kampfi Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 01:20)kampfi Wrote: hi, can u make this? PVR improvement

im search for epg over webgrabplus and i have movie cover in there .xml file, but I see it only under epg information.
You can not display this under PVR Main Menu?
i making a photoshot, see Pictures.

and that is a photoshop, the place where the image is, should only be taken as an example

Need help boss!
It is feasible to implement?
i have found this Cover lines in dialogpvrinfo.xml im put it to includes_PVR.xml And it looks bad Smile
have u a Idea?

I do not pain to do this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.7.2 on repository :

• Add genre for list view
• Add possibility to show rating of TMDB rather than IMDB
Image Image

• Add games support (Kodi 18)
• Add TVDB rating flag icon for TV Shows

• Add possibility to change pattern of background and his color
Image Image

• Add possibility to show epg guide with a horizontal layout (Kodi 18)
Image Image

• Fix context menu for 21:9 screen
• Fix extended info for 21:9 screen
• Fix on favourites window
• Minnor fix
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

I can't fined My TV Shows Airing Today widget in the skin helper service widget . Has it been renamed

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
  • 182(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36