• 274(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2017-06-02, 17:47)P.Kosunen Wrote:
(2017-06-01, 21:26)Guilouz Wrote: API Key is for developers and you need to have a legitimate business name, address, phone number and description to apply for an API key.

Ok.

(2017-06-01, 01:26)Guilouz Wrote: Rotten Tomatoes was removed from Skin Helper Service.

Is the Rotten Tomatoes removed for good or is it just temporary?

I am afraid that is removed permanently.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Can someone repackage the skin with this new setting updated? For some reason I can't find the file that's mentioned....
(2017-06-01, 19:35)P.Kosunen Wrote:
(2017-06-01, 01:26)Guilouz Wrote: IMDB, TMDB and TVDB rating need now personal API key to operate again. This key must be set in Metadata and Artwork module settings from Skin Helper Service.

Where are these settings and where can i get this key?

(And thanks for great skin.)

(2017-06-01, 02:05)latortu Wrote: Instead of the "live" IMDB rating, maybe it's posible to make de label show the IMDB rating retrieved when scrapping a movie.

Quick hack to replace IMDb 250 item with local scraped rating, modify ~/.kodi/addons/skin.estuary.mod/1080i/Includes.xml file.

Comment out IMDb 250 part:
Code:
<!--
            <control type="group">
                <visible>!ListItem.IsCollection + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.IMDB.Top250)) + !String.StartsWith(Container.FolderPath,plugin://) + !Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
                <width>131</width>
                <height>50</height>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>131</width>
                    <height>50</height>
                    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture colordiffuse="$VAR[MediaFlagsColorVar]">flags/top250.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <posx>49</posx>
                    <posy>2</posy>
                    <width>79</width>
                    <height>44</height>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                    <font>Font-Flag</font>
                    <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.IMDB.Top250)]</label>
                    <textcolor>$VAR[MediaFlagsColorVar]</textcolor>
                </control>
            </control>
-->

And add this right after commented section:
Code:
<control type="group">
                <visible>!ListItem.IsCollection + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Rating) + !String.StartsWith(Container.FolderPath,plugin://) + !Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
                <width>156</width>
                <height>50</height>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>156</width>
                    <height>50</height>
                    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture colordiffuse="$VAR[MediaFlagsColorVar]">flags/rating.png</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <posx>74</posx>
                    <posy>2</posy>
                    <width>79</width>
                    <height>44</height>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                    <font>Font-Flag</font>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Rating]</label>
                    <textcolor>$VAR[MediaFlagsColorVar]</textcolor>
                </control>
            </control>

Yeah, this worked great! Thanks for posting this Smile

(2017-06-05, 00:34)erichter Wrote: Can someone repackage the skin with this new setting updated? For some reason I can't find the file that's mentioned....

I'm assuming you're on Windows. You'll find the file at C:\Users\"yourusername"\AppData\Roaming\kodi\addons\skin.estuary.mod\1080i\Includes.xml
http://imgur.com/a/3ZxNh

Another small mod, removed Duration from upper left box on Shift view mode, because it is already on down right. Now First aired date shows immediately, not just after scrolling.

Remove this part from .kodi/addons/skin.estuary.mod/1080i/Variables.xml:
Code:
$VAR[DurationVar,$LOCALIZE[180] : [COLOR white],[/COLOR][CR]]

Original under '<variable name="ShiftLeftTextBoxVar">':
Code:
<value>$INFO[ListItem.Genre,$LOCALIZE[515] : [COLOR white],[/COLOR][CR]]$INFO[ListItem.Director,$LOCALIZE[20339] : [COLOR white],[/COLOR][CR]]$INFO[ListItem.Writer,$LOCALIZE[20417] : [COLOR white],[/COLOR][CR]]$VAR[DurationVar,$LOCALIZE[180] : [COLOR white],[/COLOR][CR]]$INFO[ListItem.Premiered,$LOCALIZE[20416] : [COLOR white],[/COLOR]]</value>

Modified:
Code:
<value>$INFO[ListItem.Genre,$LOCALIZE[515] : [COLOR white],[/COLOR][CR]]$INFO[ListItem.Director,$LOCALIZE[20339] : [COLOR white],[/COLOR][CR]]$INFO[ListItem.Writer,$LOCALIZE[20417] : [COLOR white],[/COLOR][CR]]$INFO[ListItem.Premiered,$LOCALIZE[20416] : [COLOR white],[/COLOR]]</value>
I sure do hope this is in the right sub-forum, I'm using Kodi 17 with this mod - seems Kodi18 has made MAJOR changes:

When I start playing music It starts like this:

Ends Like this:

I'd like it to stay at the first screen.
Any ideas?
Core 2/Duo 3.3g, 8Gb Memory, Win7/x32, Remote Wonder stuffed into a Antec Theatre Case.
SageTV, Kodi.
(2017-06-10, 18:30)RBraverman Wrote: I sure do hope this is in the right sub-forum, I'm using Kodi 17 with this mod - seems Kodi18 has made MAJOR changes:

When I start playing music It starts like this:

Ends Like this:

I'd like it to stay at the first screen.
Any ideas?

I have answered you in mod for Kodi 18 thread...
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-02, 22:56)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-02, 17:47)P.Kosunen Wrote:
(2017-06-01, 21:26)Guilouz Wrote: API Key is for developers and you need to have a legitimate business name, address, phone number and description to apply for an API key.

Ok.

(2017-06-01, 01:26)Guilouz Wrote: Rotten Tomatoes was removed from Skin Helper Service.

No it''s not. If you download the latest version from Github the RottenTomatoes ratings are working again if you have a OMDB API key.
(2017-06-15, 05:37)RockDawg Wrote:
(2017-06-02, 22:56)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-02, 17:47)P.Kosunen Wrote: Ok.

No it''s not. If you download the latest version from Github the RottenTomatoes ratings are working again if you have a OMDB API key.

Yes It's now possible, you need to pay for a OMDB API key.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Sorry i am confused.
At the moment i canot see the IMDB ratings. What can i do to seen the ratings again.
(2017-06-15, 11:55)Guilouz Wrote: Yes It's now possible, you need to pay for a OMDB API key.

Does every user have to get one or is just one per developer?
(2017-06-15, 18:22)P.Kosunen Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 11:55)Guilouz Wrote: Yes It's now possible, you need to pay for a OMDB API key.

Does every user have to get one or is just one per developer?

One key by user.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-15, 14:57)Vision_rc1 Wrote: Sorry i am confused.
At the moment i canot see the IMDB ratings. What can i do to seen the ratings again.

IMDB rating with Skin Helper Service seem to be broken.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Working
I working on customFolder for music and have clean simplecache.db

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-06-15, 19:56)Angelinas Wrote: Working
I working on customFolder for music and have clean simplecache.db

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.IMDB)] and $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Votes.IMDB)] not working for me on video info dialog.

TMDB and TVDB are working.
 Estuary MOD V2 
omdb.get_details_by_imdbid.tt2179136

Code:
{'rating': 7.3, 'art': {'thumb': u'https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTkxNzI3ODI4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjkwMjY4MjE@._V1_SX300.jpg'}, 'dvdrelease': u'2015-05-19', 'rating.imdb': u'7.3', 'rottentomatoesmeter': u'72', 'rottentomatoes.meter': u'72', 'genre': u'Action, Biography, Drama', 'year': 2014, 'rottentomatoes.fresh': 72, 'rottentomatoes.rating': u'72', 'title': u'American Sniper', 'mpaa': u'R', 'writer': u'Jason Hall, Chris Kyle (book), Scott McEwen (book), Jim DeFelice (book)', 'rating.percent.imdb': '73', 'premiered.formatted': u'16 Jan 2015', 'homepage': u'http://www.americansnipermovie.com', 'thumbnail': u'https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTkxNzI3ODI4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjkwMjY4MjE@._V1_SX300.jpg', 'rottentomatoes.image': [{u'Source': u'Internet Movie Database', u'Value': u'7.3/10'}, {u'Source': u'Rotten Tomatoes', u'Value': u'72%'}, {u'Source': u'Metacritic', u'Value': u'72/100'}], 'votes': 353177, 'director': u'Clint Eastwood', 'imdbnumber': u'tt2179136', 'studio': u'Warner Bros.', 'metacritic.rating': u'72', 'rating.mc.text': u'72/100', 'dvdrelease.formatted': u'19 May 2015', 'metacritic.rating.percent': u'72', 'rottentomatoes.rating.percent': u'72%', 'country': u'USA', 'premiered': '16-01-2015', 'rating.rt': u'72', 'boxoffice': u'$274,377,268', 'votes.imdb': u'353,177', 'awards': u'Won 1 Oscar. Another 18 wins & 38 nominations.', 'rating.imdb.text': u'7.3/10', 'runtime': 7980, 'rating.mc': u'72'}
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 274(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36