Solved Carbon TV
I couldn't find a Carbon TV release thread so I am posting here. I believe I have found a bug and also I have a request. I love this app! It was a great find for me and I use it every day. Great work!

Possible Bug:
I have found that some streams will not play on certain shows. I tried them numerous times and it just wouldn't play. No error just a quick flash and back to the list. I didn't look at the log file but I believe the problem is that the video doesn't exist in the set resolution. For example if I have my quality set at 1080 and the video won't play. I can change it to 720 and it will play the first time. Is it possible that all videos are not available in all formats?

Request:
Can you please add a playlist feature to the addon? I would love to que the videos that I want to watch and go to the playlist start the play. Instead of having to pick a new episode every time.
(2017-05-24, 18:26)dreamxbmc Wrote: Possible Bug:
I have found that some streams will not play on certain shows. I tried them numerous times and it just wouldn't play. No error just a quick flash and back to the list. I didn't look at the log file but I believe the problem is that the video doesn't exist in the set resolution. For example if I have my quality set at 1080 and the video won't play. I can change it to 720 and it will play the first time. Is it possible that all videos are not available in all formats?

Thanks for the feedback. Could you post an example of a show and episode where this occurs? I'm sure I can implement a fix for this, but I can get at it quicker if I know where to look.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
How can I download your repo onto Kodi on my firestick? I did it from SuperRepo but keep getting an error and nothing will play. The only instructions I found online where in a different language. Thanks!
(2017-07-03, 16:26)Jmcneill23 Wrote: How can I download your repo onto Kodi on my firestick? I did it from SuperRepo but keep getting an error and nothing will play. The only instructions I found online where in a different language. Thanks!

Please actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted when you signed up here before posting again, and do not make any further references to banned add-ons (wiki) and repos.

Note also that any device containing such junk is not eligible for support help here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-07-03, 16:26)Jmcneill23 Wrote: How can I download your repo onto Kodi on my firestick? I did it from S****R*** but keep getting an error and nothing will play. The only instructions I found online where in a different language. Thanks!

Please do not download my repo or any of my add-ons from that site, or mention that site in any posts relating to my add-ons. I'd also recommend nuking your current Kodi installation if you've been using anything from that site.

You can download my repo from the link in my signature.

Not sure about moving it to your firestick, but it seems like adbLink is recommended.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
There's been some changes to the website that broke the add-on. Thanks to @supmaxi for reporting the issue on my github.

Give me a couple of days to get the updated version together and tested, and then I'll release.

Stand by...
Updated version for Matrix now available.

CarbonTV - Matrix Version 2021.09.27

This version will not be available from my repo. Download here or from my add-ons page (link in signature).

If you have any issues with the add-on, enable the log notices in the add-on settings, and post a link to a full, unedited debug log (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Carbon TV1