Request: DivX GejBox skin replica/clone
Lightbulb 
http://www.engadget.com/photos/divx-gejb...-revealed/

See the gallery at the above link. The interface is pretty nice looking...

NSCool
I do like it how it tells where you are in the bottom left corner:

eg: Music - Artist
looks nice...I really like the navigation on the left, assuming that you scroll them through a centre point?

I was thinking of doing something black and glossy as a mock-up to see how it would look
Cool.

Medical school keeps me pretty busy, but I'd happily test it, maybe even make a few icons etc if someone wants to get this skin started...
http://labs.divx.com/DivXSecretBeta

May be helpful...
More stuff about this beta has been leaking out:

Gizmodo
Slash Gear
New TeeVee

I've been pretty quiet about it, because I'm part of the beta, but it sounds like they're starting to let more the facts out...
bit different concept to "render" the gui on the streaming pc. basically the divx box is just a very very primitive extender
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Quote:basically the divx box is just a very very primitive extender
Yeah, the box is very light... it has all the connectors (hdmi, optical, component, composite), and a firmware/chip that does still do the media decoding, but the UI and media management (along with storage) is still back at the server PC(s). Also, there's some hacking already going on to make themes and expose more webservices, since the can render HTML and make HTTP requests.
Cool, thanks for the news guys!

I've got moderate Photoshop experience, but no skinning experience. If anyone begins working on a skin and could use my assistance, let me know Smile

NS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: DivX GejBox skin replica/clone0