Is this an bug? Watched marker broken
Hi Ladies and Gents,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or what but it is driving me crazy. The blue watched indicator appears to be broken, even though all the episodes in a season have been watched (which is verified by the blue dot disappearing) the blue dot next to the whole season remains. Also the green title that indicates a new episode (I believe) won't disappear. Is this a common issue or isolated to me? I have attached some screen shots that may describe it better.

Update: You can see where it says "156 unwatched" this number doesn't change unless you play the episode, marking as watched doesn't change the number which may be part of the issue

Thanks

No support for pirate addons, I suggest you go back to whomever sold you that and get them to fix.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
(2016-04-07, 16:26)wyrm Wrote: No support for pirate addons, I suggest you go back to whomever sold you that and get them to fix.

Wyrm (AppTV)

But is it really a add-on issue or a skin issue?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is this an bug? Watched marker broken0