[New Project] Zephyr
Wow, this skin looks great! You have great taste in movies too, American Psycho is a fabulous flick. Cheers.
This looks awesome! Love the simplicity in it.

You still need a default background Wink

Oh... I can't wait till it's finished.
this is sweet...i want this Big Grin
OK, Im sufficiently curious now... just going to wait here for some form of release...
So here's the bad news: the MyPictures concept was dumped. It was just too out of place and the novelty versus practicality balance was way off. Here, however, are the latest screens from a partially functioning alpha, all grabbed from XBMC.

no complaints from me so far...all looks sweet
it's acctually nice to have skin without icons!
OMG I'm almost willing to stop my skin. This is awsome!

Can't wait to set this to my new default!

Need help coding?
Is it possible to move the main menu to the bottom of the screen so that it stays onscreen on click and the movie/music/pictures menu slides up?

I have been thinking about this abit lately actually.. a skin which foccusses on the now playing content and keeps menus to a minimum. Just like a typical tv settings menu.

I think this skin (if/when released) could be the start of a new generation of skins which minimalise menus and emphasis the now playing content.

Cheers
Nick
hmmm...interesting idea...not sure if this is possible with the current skinning engine, but it's worth asking the question I would have thought.
Jyra Wrote:no complaints from me so far...all looks sweet
it's acctually nice to have skin without icons!

Yeah, the icons thing was totally intentional. And I'm shit with them anyway.
Don't want to make you rush, but do you already have an idea for the wide icons?
djh_ Wrote:Yeah, the icons thing was totally intentional. And I'm shit with them anyway.

Yeah...nice!

If I can be of any help then PM me and we can chat!
Okay, so now each of the backgrounds for the Home options and windows are customisable. The catch: it takes about half a second for custom images to fade in when you change options, whereas the default ones are instant.
That'll simply be the JPG load time versus XPR load time. If users specify a BMP instead, it'll be much snappier.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[New Project] Zephyr2